SAY IT WITH ME Jow Forums!

MADAM PRESIDENT CLINTON!

Attached: madam.png (548x491, 343K)

Who?

stop shilling your fake news site here krassenkike

That is Brian Krassenstein. He is working on getting his blue check mark back. But he is a credible source with over 500k followers on Twitter.

>not a fucking chance

Attached: 2d61bbc0b3b99079a4af2e121af76cfb.jpg (640x640, 91K)

bill clintons wife?? why the hell would she think she has a chance?

Its legally possible.

Nah

What are the chances?

The same as an ethnostate becoming reality

Sorry, I trust Brian more than you.

According to Brian we just know its legally possible, and judging by how bad things are going for King Cheeto Benito, I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary was in the White House by the end of the year.

lol

The faggot Krassenstein brothers.
Ponzi scheme pushing dipshits.

God i hope the run that bitch again they would just hand us the presidency again

My advice would just be to get over it. She completely and utterly fucking lost. The more that the left bemoans the loss of Hillary Clinton the more they will infight, fractionate, and ultimately given to the far-left antifa crowd. The more that they slide to the left and demonstrate radical violence the more that people are going to align with the right. You can see evidence that this would be the case based on how people in Russia vote. People would rather have a strong leader

you're more likely to get struck by lightning while winning the jackpot in the lottery

SAY IT WITH ME Jow Forums

OP IS A FAGGOT!

SAY IT WITH ME :madam president tru fag

pic related

Attached: tru-fag2.jpg (810x500, 60K)

why do leafs care so much about the president of the USA ?

wait..o yeah...because...pic related

Attached: tru-fag3.jpg (650x448, 46K)

>actually being this retard

What is Israel?

it must be exhausting, being this delusional

Who is the dear leader of Canada?

Attached: tru-fag.jpg (780x439, 57K)

Soros?

I don’t think anything could cause a civil war faster than Hillary taking power outside of the election

Did you vote for this Dog user leaf fag?

Attached: tru-fag4.jpg (718x539, 67K)

Attached: 129929347dee39d235a7db23f804cddd.jpg (755x999, 64K)

technically, it's physically possible for me to become US president next year if a violent insurrection incurs that sets me up as its leader and kills everyone who opposes me

so blumpft better watch out, it may well be my turn

how are politics in Canada going right now..Ehh?

Attached: tru-fag1.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Keep dreaming

Attached: 1534423723796.jpg (474x240, 37K)

Attached: Cuckstin Trudeau.jpg (696x498, 65K)

>#NeverTrump supported her.

gosh, look how many bullet points that pic has!

I want to die, how is this retard still in power

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough

Attached: ohwau.png (361x691, 268K)

I thought you guys had an assload of Salmon in Canada? ...why is it so expensive?
maybe because you are watching too much trump tv ;)

Attached: canada-fish.jpg (640x480, 53K)

it's not wrong

Deplatform

>leaf
of course you trust a literallywho on twitter

Silly Goy, Jews can get what they want. Whites are doomed to die with no unity.

Attached: 1514235311171.png (536x486, 633K)

Snopes says "mostly true"

>first-ever female president
>first-ever dabbing president
>first-ever hot sauce-carrying president
>first-ever president to survive sniper fire, not like that pussy JFK
>the most qualified president in history
>wise and experienced while still being hip and cool
B A S E D

Attached: hilldawg dab.gif (263x301, 1.55M)

when your deal leader is done fucking justin bieber and dancing in the streets with trannys please let him know some kids are going hungry in his country.

Attached: Canada-Is-Starving.jpg (1000x500, 149K)

Not technically legal, try again

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE
NO I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE

It's literally not possible
Even if Trump stuffed the ballots with 10 million votes, the electoral college still voted for him
The line of succession would be Pence next

Lefties are so ignorant and delusional this meme is relevant

Attached: bdtnfopukhc11.jpg (1125x1133, 194K)

>Shit on Canada thread fully engaged

Attached: canada.jpg (750x600, 42K)

>Some libs STILL can't let go of Hillary Clinton and the idea of putting her in office through impeachment

It's really kind of sad. At least impeachment and replacement with a democrat is a Hail Mary but with within the realm of imagination following midterms, the idea of Clinton implanting herself in the line of succession and then impeaching Trump is so delusional. If it were realistic, she'd be running for the House right now.

Attached: my instincts.png (255x253, 5K)

Attached: D3183C1E-809F-4B6F-ADE3-EA596154D832.gif (955x634, 865K)

Nope

Attached: 1494755808705.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

This is just fucking sad at this point.

Jesus fucking christ these assholes will say any drivel whatsoever.

She lost. Get over it.

Duuude Weeeeeed lmao

Are those bob real

Kek

Guys, if Trump doesn't show up in 15 minutes time, Hillary can legally became the president.

>These are the same people who think that Strozk isn't biased
>The same people who think that Trump was going to start WW3
>The same people who genuinely think that the news media is incorruptible
>The same people who think that they are the sleeping giants

Attached: 1498041090368.jpg (1060x1058, 146K)

True if big

Hillary did nothing wrong. Down with Frump!

Attached: 1534266516136.jpg (1006x1024, 94K)

>wise and experienced while still being hip and cool
lost

Attached: 1533062631537.jpg (800x764, 87K)

i didn't read krassenstein's shit, but it's absolutely possible.
>Blue wave takes house
>install Hillary as Speaker
>impeach trump
>impeach pence somehow too
>Somehow get removal through Senate for both
>MADAME PRESIDENT
Im guessing this is what the article is about, but like I said I would never bother reading it.

Attached: RightSideofHistory.jpg (734x908, 114K)

A 90 lb weakling who can't punch properly and has a stance begging to have his chin hit? The same pussy who matches in gay parades, dresses up like a hindu, and wears fake eyebrows?

DIGITS CONFIRM

Attached: 1533984435571.jpg (295x295, 33K)

Thanks to this one wierd trick!

Really? They're trotting this nonsense out again?

They still think he's going to be impeached don't they?

Attached: 1445055553231.jpg (366x329, 13K)

Justin Trudeau, the only ostensibly straight man who can go to one of the biggest pride festivals in one of the most cucked country in the world, and still out mince every other fucker there.

>install Hillary as Speaker
she needs to be elected representative of some district in NY first. I wonder if the magic puerto-rican will give up hers? but yeah, we can probably make this happen

Attached: 1533066126907.png (433x290, 154K)

>The krassenstein bros are legit!
Kill yourself, faggot.

Just like with everything else the left does, they project their own inability to get over Hillary by saying Trump can't get over it.

The left still wants Hillary, and some of them still hold out hope

No she doesn't. The SotH can be literally anyone.

So is that dude legally insane? Shouldn’t the funny farm pay him a visit??

If I remember my Democrat pipe-dream clickbait, I think the argument is that technically it doesn't have to be a sitting representative who gets elected speaker.

who actually says kek

It is legally possible that I could become President next year. I’m a natural born citizen over 35, and the President could appoint me VP and then resign. It’s probably best that it won’t happen, though. I like pressing buttons.

>Its legally possible.
It's not.

If one were to read the other writings of the founders around the time of the writing of the Constitution, it becomes readily apparent that the intent was to select the Speaker from the membership of the house.

Interpretation of any law, including the Constitution, necessitates a review of the intent of the framers of the law.

Any mental gymnastics trying to justify this silly notion of an outside presiding as Speaker is an abuse of reason and willfully ignores objective reality.

That Jewish fuck is under investigation for defrauding clients with his brother. Why he tweets all day to politicians to keep his shit in the spotlight is beyond me

>Still believing the old hag has a chance almost 2 years afterwards
>(((Krassenstein)))

Kek, they're getting nervous. As am I: 2 years already? It's like it was yesterday. The golden days of electionposting and meme magic

>legally possible
who was debating it wasnt?

How, exactly, is it legally possible? If Trump left office and Pence appointed her VP and then Pence left office? There is no other way.

Kill yourself

Remember Ford? He was appointed by the Senate to replace Agnew. If Trump was impeached and removed, the Senate would immediately fill the VP void. It’s a totally contrived situation.

THERES A MAN

>almost 2 years already

Attached: 1534179892641.png (884x849, 198K)

He does it to get a pardon when/if they get in office

>Clinton
>Not Mike Pence

These idiots know little about what happens when Trump goes.

Pence would install a new VP.
New VP would become pres.
Almost like Ford.

There's no precedent for a double impeach and removal of VP and POTUS. 3rd in succession would replace.

>The SotH can be literally anyone.
No it can't.

See

MADA PRESTDEN CLINTU

They can’t be impeached and removed simultaneously.

literally who?

Those are precedents, and not hard law.

If Pence was sufficiently complicit in whatever Trump was impeached for, he would likely be impeached in turn as well.

It won't happen, but technically it is possible.

damn it DC

It’s also legally possible for Hollywood starlets to pay a million dollars to have sex with me, but this has more of a chance of happening than Hillary Clinton becoming president.
As of now, she’s taking her own advice from when she was Secretary of State and trying to create a condition for revolution and a coup in this country to get what she wants. Only urban and suburban retards will fall for this; suburban and rural geniuses will see right through the propaganda.

MADAME PRISON INMATE CLINTON

Attached: god-emperor-trump.jpg (646x720, 87K)

Ok explain to me how it's legally possible? I'm all ears.

Attached: IMG_0346.jpg (225x224, 9K)

How about a good candidate?

No where in the Constitution does it say the Speak of the House MUST be a member of Congress. Liberals like to take a "if it doesn't say I can't, I can" approach to the Constitution instead of the correct "this is an enumerated set of powers and I can only do what it says approach." Under this delusion, their plan is to win the House of Representatives (unlikely), choose Hillary Clinton as Speak of the House, then impeach Trump and Pence at once. So technically possible, but not really.

Oh the HYIP scam merchant now milks the commies? Doesn't he have a lot of legal trouble to worry about from his Money Maker Group scam?

Wouldn't Paul Ryan be President? Or if the Dems take the House in the Fall, whoever they pick as Speaker? Is that the justification here? Can they pick someone as Speaker who isn't even a member of Congress?

>MADAM PRESIDENT CLINTON!
Yeah right!

What legal mechanism allows for this?

I have a better chance of beg president next year than that old hag.