Why does he sit like this?

Why does he sit like this?

Attached: CW3kzE2UoAAjE86.jpg (600x395, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4DJjuO9n7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He believe he is a princess.

Attached: 1525643823278.gif (500x282, 1.52M)

Because a good lady knows to close her legs and not expose her vag to public eyes.

considering his love for every moronic liberal virtue-signal, he probably does it as opposed to "man-spreading"

I’ve seen ten year old girls sit less effeminately than that.

he is my princess

This.
He's the queen of virtue-signalling. God forbid he get caught manspreading in his moment of triumph.

Doesn't have any pesky testicles getting in the way.

Because he's a terrorist.

because he's a gigantic fag

What is that fruit?

Attached: blingee yes.gif (391x400, 315K)

What an absolute cancerhomosexual

pine cone is not fruit

So no one accuses him of "manspreading". He's an LGBTQ+++turbo friendly feminist.

He had to go peepee

It's the stance of polite respect and scientific interest of a man watching his wife get destroyed by big nigger dicks

I would bet that in private he is most likely the biggest fucking asshole. I think its all an act.

its the bossy mom way of sitting

Remember this ? That's Trudeau true nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=X4DJjuO9n7E

so she blends in with the other women.

i lul'd.... Canada has to be the most onions country on Earth.

manspreading can be offensive to women. This is the proper way a man should sit. Covering unsightly bulges with your hands in the manner shown here is a nice courtesy as well.

Have you seen a lot of colorful vertical pine cone jizz bag? It’s a fucking ginger plant (and yes, fuckstick, I know it’s called a “pine cone ginger”).

It’s a pine cone ginger plant.

What a fucking twist it would be if Trudeau was just a high-level Canadian version of Ted Bundy

Attached: bundy1.jpg (1086x1628, 184K)

It's a defensive instinct from the time when he was younger and got castrated. He is trying to protect what isn't there anymore.

Keksimus le maximus

il fageetoo

"TELL THE PARLIAMENT THEY'RE WRONG!"

Attached: ptvr4otojvg01.jpg (634x856, 144K)

CHING CHONG DING DONG
BECAUSE THAT'S HOW WE PROGRAMMED HIM
>MANCHURIAN PRIME MINISTER
STUPID ROUND EYE

Attached: trudeaucommie.jpg (500x338, 46K)

Maybe his butt hurts.

Attached: fukken_saved.jpg (600x563, 31K)

you sound upset.

checked and yes

Attached: IMG_20180508_200448.jpg (480x480, 34K)

thats the gay good boy posture

cause man-spreading is a publishable offence comparable to rape in canada

Thanks czanon, have a (you)

Well, I think because he is aware he will be in the picture and he is in the very unfortunate position to sit while that woman gets some award. So he couldn't figure out a better way of sitting that is not to relaxed but still not standing up, which would probably be the best option... probably just an unfortunate moment.

Blows my mind that someone like that can be one of the world leaders.

>He's the queen of virtue-signalling. God forbid he get caught manspreading in his moment of triumph.
Never thought I'd feel sympathy for the Leaf. I've never seen such a reckless flaming faggot. It makes me cringe and I don't even live there.

Attached: 1520784571770.png (551x364, 223K)