My IP banned by Google today

No shitting. Google banned my home IP today. I can still access through Opera and a VPN, but my basic Firefox and phone associated with the IP are blocked from accessing Google.com through my home IP. This occurred after an hour of intense political activity campaigning against Ihan Omar and Keith Ellison. I was posting zip codes in their districts to Facebook groups and a meme, asking members to identify business pages within the zip codes and post the meme to their page. Sure, my opsec wasn't up to par but THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Time to warm up the tar and light the torches, peasants.

Attached: OMAR.jpg (1200x630, 139K)

so your home doesnt have a internet connection now??

did you call your ISP ?

bump for antitrust suit against Alphabet inc.

Opera works with a VPN, my phone works when I take it off the WIFI, and I can access sites directly, but am not allowed to access google.com.

Has anyone else ever experienced something like this?

I bet you are about to!

My last searches were all data searches for zip codes, electoral district info, and "muslim" images including Ilhan Omar and Keith Ellison shit. I checked TRS, the Stormer and a couple of other dodgy sites and BAM no more google.

>not allowed to access google.com.
Boo fucking hoo.
Just use Lycos or something.

Attached: 1533917870437.png (368x342, 186K)

You’re a fucking retard

That's not the point dimwit.

bump for interest
>mfw hans is autistic and misses the point

twitter won't let me make any new accounts unless i give them a phone number for this exact same reason.

That's everyone! Twitter is different This is google. It's unheard of.

No proofs and not your personal army

You are the Autist here. Stop posting.

HAI GUIZE GOOGLE TOTALLY BANNED MY IP TODAY TOO I'M DEFINITELY NOT MAKING SHIT UP OR TECHNOLOGICALLY RETARDED OR ANYTHING

Take a screenshot and show us what it says when you try and access the site.

Why are Germans always such a bunch of faggots?

This site can’t be reached
google.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

t. retarded boomer leaf faggot who doesn't understand the internet

Attached: image.jpg (415x470, 71K)

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

Did you try deleting system32?

How does rabbi even apply? What possible kike conspiracy could apply to this issue?

Dis is karma for your antisemitism goy. Clearly is just an internet outage but yous brought it on yourself.

I denounce myself.