The US Military serves Baphomet

Why do the US Navy, Army, and Air Force each use the inverted pentagram in their Medal of Honor? Is it because they love Baphomet?

Attached: baphometmedalofhonor.png (220x273, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Occult_symbolism_III#Inverted_Pentagram
youtu.be/vdGElBb9NOQ
youtu.be/babLBXTL8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi
youtu.be/JpPBIYEjnRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops I forgot the link:
thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Occult_symbolism_III#Inverted_Pentagram

nah, it was all that was left.
Germans got the cool shit first

Attached: Mack.jpg (3390x4721, 1.22M)

>asks a question
>provides the accurate answer on his own

Compartmentalization is how the CIAniggers run everyone , so some divsisions serve molech, some Baphoment, most are normie, but yes the CIA is experimenting on different compartments all the time

>they glow in the dark cause negative Aura and Satan energy they cannot hide from God

>CIA are niggers because they are slaves to Satan

>Terry WILL defeat the Vile people as a warm up for Jesus' return

youtu.be/vdGElBb9NOQ

Attached: Reincarnated-King-Terrible.png (1200x660, 1.3M)

Upside down pentagram = Wizard at war = Black Magician.

Rightside up pentagram = Wizard at peace = White magician.

:D

Attached: index.jpg (230x219, 5K)

shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: 1458512464456.png (571x618, 111K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180106-201836.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

all magic and wizardry = degenerate pagan shit

They literally reward your soldiers satanic medals for being a good goy. With all the satanic symbolism and all it seems the US is totally fucked beyond repair

BAPHOMET = MAHOMET

Attached: 1520009713727.jpg (695x723, 100K)

Attached: 1507193146349.png (1140x423, 1.2M)

Attached: 1509699189067.jpg (640x481, 179K)

Attached: 1513808400456.jpg (500x468, 46K)

Based terry

When you are divine king you will smite the CIAniggers

Magic just means occult. Occult means hidden. Also, your very own Jesus Christ was visited by 3 wise men.

3 Magi of The Zoroastrian clan, a religion long since forgotten, way before The Jews and the Torah. Where the true origin of the stars originated.

Three wizards.

Attached: epiphany-magi-icon.jpg (600x454, 161K)

this is good. baphomet is badass for giving us wars to fight. anyone who hasn't experienced the thrills and crushing agony of armed struggle can't understand. Lucifer is the greatest and I thank him every day for giving me a war to fight. peace SUCKS

Attached: 1495569535235.jpg (480x480, 26K)

I serve Baphomet too. who cares? everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. That's about all, peace out

Attached: LA.jpg (240x227, 16K)

BAPHOMET = JUPITER

Attached: 1525173068208.jpg (2404x3716, 3.91M)

Attached: 1518573499490.jpg (1595x2068, 2.5M)

3 Babylonian Magi who followed the teachings of Daniel who was anointed by God while the Israelite were in Exile in Babylon. A sect survived there until at least Christ's birth. This is how they knew to recognize the signs of the Lord.

The sooner you realize who is in control, the sooner you can join them and be protected and wealthy.

Attached: jupiter.jpg (986x555, 87K)

Attached: 2b2999a1ea2d7ec8aec2d9f3a09110c8.png (366x327, 240K)

VIL

JUPITER > SATURN

Attached: 1528509209492.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Attached: 1511126957693.jpg (1200x630, 313K)

Attached: wouldbLA.gif (980x1120, 372K)

God is in control just like when the Israelites were in Egypt, although the Egyptians held the whip of the task master, they were used to drive the Israelite forward towards their destiny.

John 19:10-11
Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?

Jesus answered;

>Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin

It is mockery. Soldiers already wear dog-tags, so figure out yourself what the rulers think of them in spiritual terms. youtu.be/babLBXTL8NM

Attached: g.jpg (512x512, 21K)

Attached: michael-aquino-temple-of-set.png (1024x509, 443K)

>authoritarian entity that takes tonnes of ill gotten tax money and then uses it to fund violence against others and sacrifice among the strongest and most able of their own tribe largely to pursue the goals of kike bankers?

user, how could such an organization ever become associated with Satanism?

Attached: 4183A960-200F-47F9-9C30-624B4457E58F.jpg (322x268, 47K)

Satan is truth, Christcucks btfo

>just like when the Israelites were in Egypt
You mean that fictional event that was made up by priests seeking to legitimize their theocratic status in the wake of the Babylonian exile?

>caring whether to like kikes or (((Zeus))).

Fucking pedophiles

I thought everyone worshipped Saturn? WTF is with people worshipping dots in the sky?

Attached: 1514009880908.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

>I thought everyone worshipped Saturn? WTF is with people worshipping dots in the sky?
THERE IS A 6000 YEAR OLD WAR GOING ON BETWEEN JUPITER AND SATURN. GOOD AND EVIL. TRANSCENDING THEM.

Attached: 1529148548909.png (1388x1008, 590K)

This fucker is like the Emperor Palpatine. So much evil shit surround him. I've listened many podcasts of him. He seems really fucking clever and knowledgeable. Very dangerous man indeed. Look up for Presidio Child abuse. Shit will blow your fucking mind.

God is a pussy.
walks in the garden of eden "Where are you" doesn't even know where adam and eve are

"why are you covering yourself? how do you know you are naked?"

doesn't even realize what is happening

satan is clearly more clever and powerful.

Which one rapes and eats babies?

Wrong they were parthian israelite priests

SATURN
youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ

Attached: 1521067885734.jpg (901x600, 316K)

Saturnists mostly

Based in his birthday Trump could be closer associated with the Sun, which is the real antithesis of the saturnic spirit. That is also why he uses a lion as his family sigil, Leo is ruled by the Sun in astrology. The opposite sign of Leo in the zodiac is Capricorn, which is ruled by Saturn, so it is literally the satan, the opposer, of life, growth, and goodness. I hope this helps you understand the cosmic battle we're in.

So, what about Jupiter? Why should I give a fuck?

My sigils are the white lion and the pink unicorn

Is that what they told you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi

Damn Jow Forums provides better /x/ material than /x/.

Attached: 543543543.png (659x436, 514K)

Satan is not an entity, satanism is the worship of the ego, and abusing free will to postpone the physical death.

Our entire nation is Satanic. Every Insitution. It's scary how people give 2 fucks about it. The female division of Masonry, The Order of the Eastern Star also uses the upside down pentagram as their symbol

Attached: 1528824574845m.jpg (1024x655, 113K)

that's saturn dumbass. but yes.

Those who suffer will find peace.
Those who cause suffering will find nothing.

That's why everyone else in the world refers to us as The Great Satan.

For the same reason the Pentagon contains an inverted pentagram, or the white house streets forming the evil goat as well. The US is governed by freemasons who are literally satan worshippers

They found chariot wheels and Egyptian army equipment at the bottom of the red sea.

There will never be enough proof for people who reject God's truth though will there?

asking a question doesnt disqualify you from already knowing the answer. I'm sure you've often enough asked people questions that you already knew the answer to.

God has a habit of doing this through out the entire bible, he'll ask someone a question that he already knows and has the answer to.

Cain killed Abel. God came up to Cain and asked him where Abel was. Cain said "am i my brothers keeper" and God told him that "abels blood cried to him from the ground" meaning he already knew that 1) abel was dead, and 2) Cain killed Abel

>satan is clearly more clever and powerful
skip to the end of the book. Satan goes to jail for a thousand years. gets released, and then destroyed.

and even if he was, we're clearly in some trouble because the people worshiping him are behind some of the most evil things in the world.

bro, you have no clue what you're talking about and your shallow understanding of this cosmic war isn't helping anyone.

Attached: seven_fingered_hand.gif (407x335, 21K)

Psalms 22:19-21 KJV fits you perfectly.

>satan is clearly more clever
>literally everything involving Satan comes from trickery or semantics where you pay a heavy price for what you receive

No wonder Jews love him so much, it sounds like they must have a whale of a time when they get together at Yom Kippur.

That's because the jews came up with the word conspiracy, and everytime factual information comes out, it is treated as a conspiracy. Then you got those neckbeards on /x/ saying they got abducted by aliens.

There's plenty of proof that the Bible is full of nothing but bullshit, but that will never matter to those who have been brainwashed to worship a shitskin and a shitskin tribal deity while abandoning their own cultures to replace them with fiction created by shitskins.

>That's because the jews came up with the word conspiracy, and everytime factual information comes out, it is treated as a conspiracy. Then you got those neckbeards on /x/ saying they got abducted by aliens.

con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē/
noun
noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket
"a conspiracy to manipulate the results"
the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason
"conspiracy to commit murder"

jews didn't come up with this word.

alien abductions are real, and are done by demons, fallen angels, and some human beings pretending to be aliens. whether or not the ones posting on /x/ are legit remains to be seen

Attached: comeonnow3.jpg (600x600, 21K)

swearing is degenerate in every culture, you should probably stop.

Yes Goyim!
Die for the (((Greater Israel)))
It is very Honorable! We will give you a piece of metal after your death (maybe)

Attached: JewsDontCareAboutUS.jpg (313x320, 27K)

Attached: NepotisimDiscriminationAndTerrorisimIsAJewishThing.jpg (758x494, 36K)

Needs to show their involvement in government and media

Ironic. The Military could literally kill all the others.

I think this will help clear things up for some of you.
youtu.be/JpPBIYEjnRk

Where in the Bible says its THREE wiseman? It was made later in tradition.

They prioritize the finite physical material realm over the infinite spiritual beyond realm

Do you not know what the federal reserve is?

Attached: 271968A4-16BC-4F4A-829F-95D63EAD8C4A.png (1653x1238, 338K)

I am both

Attached: BEA37097-4B2D-4BEB-B4C8-8A9D52C400CF.jpg (1032x774, 258K)

Guess I should namefag this thread

It is just dangerous to invert the pentagram because it invites evil rather than repels it

Fighting demons can be enjoyable though

Not all go to hell on accident, some seek the challenge

Attached: 9FB21908-DF39-456F-9FC4-B18655BF395B.gif (500x281, 719K)

really makes you think

What's a Sigil? Is it essentially your coat-of-arms? What would it mean within this? I'm new to this, help a brotha out

Sigil this if you want to regret your choices bruh

Attached: 00882176-EF37-4191-877A-B43E77DDC24B.jpg (328x1024, 62K)

This is one of the main things that I don't understand. Army has all of the tools need to whip sorry asses of bankers. But it seems at top of pyramid bankers rule. I wonder if the real rules of the world are not bankers but officers of armies.

Soldiers are taught to follow orders, not to think. Any solder that thinks too much and starts to wonder is kicked out of the program, yes-men are moved up. Most soliders just wanna do their job and retire/go to free college.

that's fucking age of mythology up there

Attached: 1518157216076.png (320x180, 111K)

Prostagma?

Lucifer manipulates. This is his favourite trick. It worked on angels, eve and adam, the babylonians, the israelites the egyptians, the greeks, the romans, the catholic church, and many more.
But he is powerless when faced with God. God defeated him and his demons again and again. The battle is over the creations of God. Chiefly the humans who Lucifer wishes to control. For they are made of dust in God's image, and to rule them is to symbolically steal Godhood from The Lord which is Lucifer's only goal.
God always wins this battle, and he will finally prove it once and for all at the end-times. When Lucifer has all of humanity under his rulership, God will interfere, and prove that even when Lucifer has won, or thinks he's won, he will still lose.
As with the plagues of egypt, which was the defeat of the egyptian gods(demons), and the defeat of the pharaoh(the mortal and symbolic representation of the prince of Lucifer), so shall he become powerless and impotent before the Lord.