Just reported my neighbor to the cops for dealing drugs

No more niggers coming around at 2 AM to buy pills.

Attached: d5fc2d549bf3512e1bd6d7c4f524beafcb30cb3ceb3bdb5810a37c9b34665e4d.jpg (800x750, 74K)

Why not simply killing him instead of using the zog dogs ?

I'm going to rob his house after he gets taken away be the cops. I know where he keeps his money.

Robbing ? Youre a nigger

Nah, I deserve some compensation for the number of times his nigger customers left their trash on my lawn and woke my family up during the night with their hollering.

ive been thinking about ratting out my neighbor, but its a bigger operation she picks up from a house at the end of the street and both neighbors are selling. ive only lived here for 8 months so scared ill get targeted / they would know it was me ... report back on how it goes haha

> I deserve some compensation

gimme dat

You live in Wisconsin?

>t. crack dealing nigger

>t. degenerate assblasted drug dealer

that's always a big risk. similar situation here

normally i wouldnt care so much, but theres a rehab center like a street away and i feel its just total horseshit all the people trying to get help end up getting pulled into this shit mess on my street. but i dont want to die lol

>they end up flushing the stash fast enough that the cops don't find them in possession of anything
>they find out you called the cops on them
they're probably going to murder you now

dont be a cowardly faggot

you should have a semiauto shotgun for your home even if you didn't report them.

you can always report anonymously. do it from the library depending on your level of paranoia and cowardice.

Attached: blackwolf.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

>another degenerate drug user assblasted about a nigger getting put in jail for being a criminal
Pathetic.

Even if you tip them off anonymously, if that particular dealer happens to be an informant for the local narcotics squad, then
A) he won't be busted, and instead
B) he will be tipped off that there is a rat in his nest
C) he will be looking for the rat
It's probably not worth it. As far as the cops are concerned, if you live in a drug infested area, that's a choice, and if you are decent then you would have moved already, and since you haven't, then you aren't.

>reporting anything, ever

you're a kike enabler

uhm achtually they just need their drug tax stamp and pay their cut to the police like any normal american drug dealer would

i did this for awhile when i bought a house in a rough neighborhood
quickly realized it was futile, i probably reported 10+ different dealers over the span of a couple years and sometimes there'd be a relief in the 3AM deliveries but usually there'd just be some new car making drops within a couple days

>you're under arrest for reporting a crime!
t. fucking brainlet

Cops will probably search his house.

>Not calling the cops
>warn him
>blackmail him
retard

“Drug dealers are required by law to purchase tax stamps from the Department of Revenue’s Business Tax Bureau (K.S.A. 79-5204). In order to protect against any possible violation of the self-incrimination constitutional protection, a dealer is not required to give his/her name or address when purchasing stamps and the Business Tax Bureau is prohibited from sharing any information relating to the purchase of drug tax stamps with law enforcement or anyone else. The stamps must be affixed to the drugs when they are seized to prevent tax liability. Payment of the drug tax (the purchase and affixation of stamps) is due immediately upon acquisition or possession by the dealer. The stamps are valid for 3 months from the date of issuance. If drugs are seized without stamps or the stamps which are affixed have expired, the possessor is liable for payment for the tax as well as a penalty.”

doing the Lords work user

lies and b8 4/10
sage

NIGGER !!!!!

Drug use stops pain, 90%+ of drug users have gone through abuse when they were a child.

Why the FUCK would you take blissful states of pure love and happiness away from them?.

YOU SICK FUCK ARE JUST LIKE A PEDO!
YOU ABUSE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ALREADY ABUSED BY SICK PEDO FUCK

YOUR THE LOW LIFE WITH THE PEDO SHITBAGS!
GO KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: AAAAAAA.jpg (774x386, 9K)

no what I'm saying is that you're taking a huge risk Why do you think few people report drug dealers in their neighborhoods? Because they fear retalliation from the criminals that'll usually involve murder.

Good work user. Luck to you ripping off his cash as well.

You better hope they don't fuck up the address and no knock you at 6 in the morning. Hopefully they do controlled buys first.

Noice...

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

Should have used crime tips line and got paid that way

>calling me a nigger for asking a question
So you do live in Wisconsin. Let me narrow it down further. The city of Sheboygan perhaps? Answer me honestly or I will doxx you down to your street address.

nice dude

>No more niggers coming around at 2 AM to buy pills.
A smart man would have rejoiced for having a drug dealer so close by and bought some of the good stuff for himself. You are obviously not very bright, are you?

Well, OP certainly isn't the smartest person on Earth.

>you're a kike enabler
And a snitch.

You have a very interesting country, American.

OP'd better get his shotgun and/or kitchen knife duct-taped to a headless broom stick, lock all the doors and windows, and hide behind his bed.

>robbing someone of honestly earned tax-free income
just why

>no more niggers coming around at 2 AM to buy pills
no. only niggers coming around at 2 AM to rob you, rape you, shoot you, or all three.

Attached: 1519605510579.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

theres not a lot of white people in my neighborhood, i live alone, and am new to the area --- they would fucking destroy me lol

exactly! i feel that the cops have to know about the situation already bc its so obvious and its a high traffic area , middle of the city. i feel like there is an informant involved otherwise they would already be taken down

I robbed my neighbor nigger drug dealer then got him arrested.

He would sit in his car waiting for his dealer or supplier or whatever the fuck. He'd get in that guys car they would drive around the block to do drugs or something and he would come back to do his run. One day I got into his parked car and there was $460 in the center console I then called the cops that I saw people dealing drugs. Cops came as they both arrived and everyone got arrested.