What the FUCK is going on?

What the FUCK is going on?

Attached: 1485499872977.jpg (700x700, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/02/new-york-times-stands-by-new-tech-writer-sarah-jeong-after-racist-tweets-surface.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no simple answer

same thing as always.
just let the world die, op.
it's the plan.

It's going down

Attached: 1532084575903.jpg (600x758, 92K)

With regard to the spreading of fag culture, one possible motivation I've considered is the idea that it undermines the strength of traditional male-to-male relationships of hierarchy by making all submission to a leader be suspected of being "gay". Whereas a group of like-minded men might, in the past, have rallied around an accepted leader to do masculine things - like, say, harass the bands of marauding shitskins who strut around all western cities like hyenas - we've been conditioned to think that the act of submitting to the authority of a leader of such a group is "gay" or "beta", rather than there existing the possibility that accepting the authority of a masculine leader can be a rewarding and ennobling experience for all parties involved. And this same dynamic poisons all male-male relationships more broadly, since any degree of intimacy between men is immediately suspected of being homosexual in nature, thus alienating men from each other in general.

Attached: 1532421988860m.jpg (715x1024, 118K)

First of you Britfags, who goes to School with only a CombatSmok and gets it on the internet will get 5 bucks from me

The league means to watch this society collapse. This is only another pahse of ((((their)))) plan.

It also applies more to relationships of formal political hierarchy, as well as theological hierarchy - in the past, submission to the authority of the King, or God, was not in any way considered shameful. It was a way to honor those figures whose authority you genuinely respected, which provided you with a sense of belonging, protection, etcetera. We've become so infatuated with the individualism meme of worshipping ourselves, though, that you can't express that sort of sentiment today without it being vaguely suspect

Attached: downthetubes.png (1440x810, 193K)

Attached: GermanSchool.png (2560x1440, 2.15M)

Attached: fgg.gif (320x208, 47K)

There's nothing inherently feminine about a skirt. Society has made it feminine.

That's a pretty good point, but historically those who wore skirts wore them with long johns or long socks. A skirt with regular socks seems inherently visually feminine

and society is complaining about it, memeflag.

Uhm kay, sweetie? They can wear what they want to. Their bodies, their choice.

They finaly accepted that Scots could wear their skirts. How tolerant from the Brits.

Satan. Plain and simple, you have to be willingly blind if you don't get it by now.

Perfect

Attached: 1522461085616.png (749x704, 549K)

Attached: 1534048608131.png (600x562, 219K)

1eh 2YES 3nej 4ehh

Attached: 1509716681859.gif (227x221, 980K)

I hate myself... sauce?

Can boys give sexual favors to teachers for better grades, now, too?

well...

Attached: kilt.jpg (192x263, 8K)

But weren't brits alway allowed to wear skirts because of the scottish?

Yes there is.

Jews.

Attached: cIGqoov_d.jpg (640x640, 81K)

The whole Brit school uniform thing is fucking stupid and autistic in itself

At this point I just take the attitude of "who cares if people think it's gay". Seriously we have men chopping off their dicks and parading around in dildo suits in public even if we were gay we'd be a lot less fucked up than that shit

Kilts are not skirts you hooknose kike

There's already a Muslim wearing a hijab in that though

That's so immigrants will know which ones are down for anal rape between classes.

Heh

Attached: pol in a nutshell.png (1317x292, 39K)

The Scottish are the only ones who did that with their kilts and they only got away with doing it because they could kick ones ass if they made fun of it

kilts are not gay but those kids are fucking aids gay

>Hey dad boys can't wear shorts to school so I'm going to wear a skirt
>Beat him until he finds being a little warm better than the alternative

>boys are girls
>girls are boys
Wtf, they're literally trying to dehumanize us by taking our gender.

What a moron. Strict school uniform teaches you good habits early in life.

That's a lady wearing a scarf a regluar thing in every Christian country since forever, especially with old people that lived as farmers

Jews.

Just like to remind people that the media had the birth rate report since 2017 but only chose to report this story 3 days after the 8th was repealed

Attached: Screenshot_20180602-002923.png (1080x1920, 735K)

It's a simple answer when you look at it from a school perspective especially if the school has uniform regulations.
There used to be very strict uniform codes, pretty much you can wear a, b and c. Any private that is not according to uniform regulations is banned.
In comes the second wave feminism
>reeee we want to wear pants like the boys
okay why not but only in winter... more reeee and suddenly it was okay to have pink hair and wear a ripped jeans as your "uniform"
Then came the boys, reee girls can wear skirts or a dress in summer we have to wear long pants
that shit got ignored or they said well just wear a skirt, problem solved.
The latest craze is SJW parents sperging about their gender quer bananasexual 7 year old blabla durr literally hitler.

So we did it a simple thing:
Back to the absolute roots just having a list of "allowed uniform cloths and hairstyles" and banning every single not uniform approved item form the campus including phones, any kind of jewelry, any kind makeup and any kind of painted toes or fingernails for all children grade 1-12.

Easy. If you want to wear a skirt and make a ass out of yourself, go ahead as long as it's according to the uniform regulations.

>skirt
>black skirt
>boy
>boy in skirt
>burka training
>skirt = 1/4 burka
>boy become man
>man
>full time full burka wearer

Muds will make wives of good British men.
embrace change bigotfags.

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (615x409, 41K)

The only people who will actually wear skirts are faggots who already do stupid shit for attention like dying their hair purple or getting cringe-worthy tattoos.

My grandmother wore a headscarf like that.
Southern Nova Scotian here.

Whoops sorry lads wrong thread

BRAVE NEW WORLD

Attached: Eric Blair2.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I really enjoy seeing what Jow Forums is mad about next. Who cares about this guys, c'mon now.

>can
What, were they not allowed to before?

Theoretical they weren't. Actually it was a long accepted practice.
>usual senior prank/tradition is to show up in the other genders uniform for their last week of school
Nobody said something as long as it was a correct uniform.

does the goat's gender matters?

this is why schools across the world should glorify bullying

>What the FUCK is going on?
They need to be easily accessible for bacha bazi, don't be racist goy

>what the fuck is going on
Says the Muslim sex doll

Those are kilts you bastard !

Beat me to it.

there's going to be a Reset, hansanon. The pendulum is going to swing back--and it's going to be massive.
Sadly I don't think in our lifetimes. We may begin to see the start of it when we're old and deaf and sitting in a nursing home, at least we'll know It Was Happening, that will be worth some satisfaction.
The Poz has already reached Terminal Poz.

You know why, OP? Mark my words: because White Democrats have finally started to realize their party's new identity is based on anti-white hate, and anti-male hate, and anti-family mental illness. And why would anyone sane white person stay in a party that promoted that?
Ocasio-Cortez and the new Korean top editor at (((NYTimes))) are the watershed moment. It has begun.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/02/new-york-times-stands-by-new-tech-writer-sarah-jeong-after-racist-tweets-surface.html

Attached: againsthewall.jpg (749x545, 125K)

relevant

Attached: JeSuisPasRaciste.jpg (890x850, 156K)

Here's how it's going to be hans.

Attached: reverting.jpg (5500x4700, 2.63M)

Attached: 1-Brei-Enrichment.jpg (410x392, 105K)

They really hate biology dont they?

relevant

Attached: JEWZ.jpg (490x437, 111K)

Attached: whitenat.png (663x789, 985K)

No it's that if you can get somebody to agree to and believe something they can see is untrue with their own eyes, that is complete submission.

Scot's wear kilts sometimes but not skirts. And from my own personal experience I wore, without jocks, this long thing men wear in Indonesia once. It was fucking great. Free and cool. Same as if you have ever swam naked. There's nothing like it. A totally different world. But back to this skirt shit. If they were the length of those Indo man things that tie at the waist then that's what you do in the tropics. Not in faggot UK. But seeing how the UK is faggot then this is just a reflection of that faggotry. So it ain't FCUK. It's FUK U UK.

No one will actually do this, these poofs would get bullied relentlessly.

There is no problem at all if boys are allowed to were skirts to school.

All the problems start when a boy is fucking stupid enough to actually wear a skirt to school...

Attached: 78236478326423.jpg (470x425, 164K)

Cultural Marxism and ZOG.

In reality youll be relentlessly bullied if you do, especially in 25% white schools.

That's because then its easier for British elites to molest them.

Setting up for when muslims in dresses are the majority of school children

story

COOL.....then then can PEE anytime anywhere and fresh ball sacs!!!!!

Stop cropping for reddit fag

Yeah but the demons are going to make me reincarnate back into this shithole, so I'm going to have to live in a dystopia. :(

Dear god.

What a hell that must be.
How many guys are wearing the skirt just so they can flash their cock at people

Yes there is.

They are being prepped for Achmed.