The Lugenpresse is trying to doxx the Manafort jurors

>"Nice family you have there! It'd be a shame if someone published your names and addresses..."

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4770015/8-16-18-Media-Motion-to-Intervene-and-for-Access.pdf

Congress just passed a unanimous resolution declaring the press as 'Not the enemy of the People". Burn them all, no survivors.

Attached: media-coalition-manafort.png (714x611, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski
youtube.com/watch?v=x7erL50YNDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point some sort of action against the press by law enforcement and the DOJ must be taken.

Get the FUCK out of our country. Garbage like you does not belong in a free society. I'm serious. FUCK OFF. Disgusting pieces of press-hating shit.

If they don't, the people might.

Fascist baitposting

Attached: 1513061576897.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

Attached: 1532549747367.jpg (1420x676, 655K)

Attached: 1510513139219.jpg (1539x852, 734K)

Attached: 1531418645166.jpg (1122x561, 336K)

Attached: 1516976631658.jpg (1508x581, 452K)

Attached: 1503413026347.jpg (598x1069, 341K)

Attached: 1533161627850.jpg (1262x680, 501K)

Attached: 1520922636125.jpg (1251x599, 335K)

Fuck you and your lugenpresse Gestapo, Jim.

Attached: JimAcosta.png (1192x1196, 1.39M)

Attached: 1525618282588.jpg (1190x595, 308K)

Attached: FakeNews1.png (629x708, 195K)

Attached: FakeNews2.png (621x492, 142K)

If not for the laws of this land I would have slaughtered you

>calling someone a Nazi while using a Nazi term to disparage them
What did he mean by this?

Why do you knowingly use a term associated with propaganda? What kind of idiot are you??

You threaten people on an anonymous imageboard, I almost cannot imagine a more pathetic thing.

Calm down tards...this happens quite often for popular trials. Media just wants to be the first on site to capture the interview.

A particularly alarming hack was carried out at the DEFCON hackathon conference over the weekend by an 11-year-old boy.

He managed to hack into an imitation Florida state voting website and change the results of the “election” in fewer than 10 minutes.

what is the doc about? req from Luggenpresse to get info on jurors? either way I support RWDSisn of (((jourlaists)))

faggot, you are gay

Attached: right wind death squads0678.jpg (582x474, 54K)

always keep them guessing :^)

Attached: idontknowjewing.png (201x199, 18K)

The press is the enemy of the people right now. They are a bunch of partisan hacks. Luckily trump is controlling the narrative and has cornered their outrage culture.

We used to tar and feather faggots like this... When did we lose our balls.

bump

Eat a bullet, John Oliver.

Would be a shame if this girl was doxxed...

twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski

The press are AN enemy of the people. The real enemy of the people, are those that the media companies work for.

Fuck the press seriously

fucking die in a oven faggot.

If you can't plainly see how the media would use this information to intimidate the jurors into making a decision in line with the views of the press, you are blind.
Do you remember the case of HanAssholeSolo? How CNN threatened to publish his identity publicly if he did not remove his post and profusely apologize? This is a clear case of attempted juror intimidation by the press and must be stopped. We must not set a precedent here that would allow the media to infiltrate and influence a group that should be 100% impartial.

Hate to break it to you but America was always full of homosexuals like him otherwise you wouldn't have gotten this way in under 200 years

based

Its not illegal to assault a cnn employee

The motion you've posted wasn't specifically for juror names. It included withheld records and sidebar transcripts.

Juror names, should be revealed in the vast majority of circumstances, unless of course you're okay with the idea of trials by secret jury becoming a norm.

However, Pushing for juror names in this case would be inappropriate at this time of credible threats have been made. If someone wants to follow up in a few months or years, however, I don't see why their names shouldn't be revealed.

They truly are enemies of the people.

1, it was a little girl for maximum girls in stem brownie points.
2, it was an inspect element slack job.

You faggot kike shills can't even get your bullshit correct.

Get their name sure but nobody needs their goddamned address, period. We don't live in Mr Rogers neighborhood anymore.

Hello shartblue
your Luegenpresse friends are going down.

They aren't "secret trials." Plenty of people who need to know the info have it, you idiots just don't need to know the info.

>Poster names, should be revealed in the vast majority of circumstances, unless of course you're okay with the idea of shitposting by secret individuals becoming the norm.

proof it was just inspect element?

i would love to laugh at the boomers. pls proof

If a media outlet is pushing to literally drop juror's home addresses on TV or the web, then I agree that crossing a line. I'm not sure anyone is actually going to do that here.

However, once their identities are public anyone who is sufficiently motivated would be able to get those addresses anyway.

As long as not revealing juror names is done in exceptional circumstances, then I agree. I'm not suggesting that just because it's been done here that it'll become normal or that we'll be on some slippery slope to dystopia. That said, it's important that the press and transparency groups continue to push for the details in an appropriate manner - it's mostly just symbolic, but symbolic gestures are important to uphold norms.

Eat a dick, faggot.

No proof but use reasonable doubt. She didn't hack the machines, she just changed the output on the results screen. It has to be simple inspect element. The page would show 1 number, but the actual stats would show the (true) number.
Its all kabuki theater.

I agree it is mostly symbolic, but it would clearly just be a symbol of intimidation being justifiable. We don't operate like you cucky muslims do, we use reason and logic in our operations. There is no conceivable reason they would be levying this hard for this one instance, instead of trying to go to the gov't to change the law itself to make it more transparent, unless the particularly wanted these 12 people's names and addresses.

Which is all they want. Now use your noggin on why they want these 12 people so badly, yet don't care enough to change the law so it would apply to all peoples?
Because they want to pressure them. That is all it is.

In other words high finance kikes and their allies

After the verdict, but these snakes want the info now

If the intent you're reading comes from the fact that a motion's been filed, then I would refer to my previous post re: the motion being about other things besides juror identities. Other things, which the judge has agreed will be revealed at the trial's conclusion (with a few exceptions relating to medical records etc I believe).

I personally don't see it the animus you're reading into this, sorry. We're at an impasse here so just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

They can say the motion is for whatever trumped up reason they want, its just to get the info they really want. Do you not understand how obfuscation work?
Al Capone got pinched on tax evasion. They knew he was a crime lord, so they took him in under something entirely different to get the info they really wanted. This is the exact same thing.

You bongs really are dumb, no wonder your empire fell to former vassal states.

>The motion you've posted wasn't specifically for juror names
it was literally the first and foremost request they made, important enough to precede the withheld records and sidebar transcript requests

Good bait

Those fucking CNN kikes, they have really done it this time

Attached: 1534533615770.jpg (480x480, 37K)

faggot nigger jew kike faggot shit eater

Freedom of press refers to the freedom people to publish within legal limits, it gives no special privileges to corporate media figures.

The media just PROVED they are the enemy of the American people. We must shut down the anti America propagandists, and hang them.

Second post, Kike post.

Being this gay just for (you)s.

Attached: bait 13.png (625x626, 98K)

so the league of msm companies involved in this calls themselves the "media coalition". they are a fucking cartel

Found the lurking journalist. You're the ones behind the push to get Jones etc. de-platfomred. What a bunch of hypocrites. You can dish it but you can't take it, huh?

So the media is in-fact the enemy of the people. Don't ever talk to the press people, they're all fucking garbage

B-but congress just voted UNANIMOUSLY for a resolutin declaring them "NOT THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE"!.
>what are we going to believe in now?

youtube.com/watch?v=x7erL50YNDo

I'd say congress sided with the enemy, unanimously from what I understand.

Attached: foto-prikol-08082014-089.jpg (1102x827, 120K)

They pulled this shit the DAY AFTER THE RESOLUTION!
>I'd say that they were a little hasty.