WTF EXPLAIN

WTF EXPLAIN

Attached: F7437251-2A32-4625-AD03-1B2C3ACAB920.png (750x1334, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/03/02/oberlin-college-president-stands-by-anti-semitic-professor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAIWAIWAIWAIWAIWAIT
so you're telling me that
you can have an opinion now?
SHIT

Attached: merchant-worried-fire.jpg (514x652, 282K)

I just got back from /x/ after face palming. This is the kind of post I need in my life.

>Rosenbaum
someone's upset

Zionist jews more accurately

Dancing Israelis who where there to document the event, now go do your own leg work

it's not an opinion. it's a fact.

Who is jewing who here?

>it's the victim marathon
probably a muzzie tho

>(((Rosenbaum)))

Attached: 1491244484716.png (377x330, 6K)

Liberals now hate Israel...so now it's fine to criticize the kikes.

Don’t you get it user, Jewish tribes have always been at war with one another. It’s not jews that control the world, it’s Jew families.
We are a Jewish tribe.
We’re the Jews now

1 post by op. didn't include link. why can't you ever do anything right???

POC or Muslim

And when you say all jews belong into the oven they freak out for no reason baka

Has Israel made a misstep with this progressive movement? Is the machine turning on it’s creators? Or is all of this anti Israel rhetoric we are seeing in the media just more smoke and mirrors?

I thought the Jews did 911 thing was a meme.

this is the professor and she was fired

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202016-11-15%20at%209.43.29%20PM.png (566x620, 410K)

Sorry, I meant "professor"

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (600x929, 69K)

>2016

She ended up getting fired months later. The school stood behind her but the upset jews finally got their way.

The only reason it took months is because it was a black woman. Had it been a white man he'd have been fired and banned from the campus within a day.

Attached: joykarega[1].jpg (618x410, 49K)

But... But she's right. She's right. Jews did do 9/11. Why is she being fired for finding out the truth. Would they fire someone for finding the cure to cancer? (The cause of cancer is jews)

But the Tribe of Dan is so far separated from the Heebs now, I don't think we can claim that.

Attached: 1533793550908.gif (379x387, 83K)

The Jews did 9/11, it didn't require that much explaining.

post link fag

Remember the white van full of israelis filming and cheering before the first plane even hit

Fuck you goy we make coins of your destruction.
>tfw walls are closing around the rabbi

Attached: SixDayWar_19f (2).jpg (1128x1104, 265K)

The golem always turns.

Attached: 1534369418695.jpg (1009x1427, 960K)

Is she a black or an Arab? Because there's your explanation.

>Rosenbaum

This article is everything wrong with Jews in one pic.

>REEEEE BAD GOYS YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT ABOUT US WITHOUT LOSING YOUR JOB OYYYY VEEEYYYY

it's odd because this college is supposedly ultra liberal

nypost.com/2016/03/02/oberlin-college-president-stands-by-anti-semitic-professor/

Even niggers are redpilled about Jews because they are on the losing end of endless Jewish financial schemes.

WOKE

This is old as shit and she got fired. Also leave it to a black person to believe something just because wikileaks got a random email from a random conspiracy theorist.

>You give us credit for nothing.
>they even have you fooled to think none of us seek any truth

Liberals and especially leftists in particular have always hated Jews. The problem has only ever been with progressives. Liberals and leftists were calling out Israel after 9/11 while neocon zionists were kissing Sheron's ass because they were afraid that being anti-Israel would make them look pro-Islam (not to mention, more importantly, that they were simply falling in line with corporate interests and the Fox News Big Brother misdirection talking points). If you ever left the echo chamber or weren't a zoomer you'd know this.

is it a negro?

SHE'S KEEPING HER JOB??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the tide turns on the kikes in academia
I'm ok with this!

clearly this, white people don't even know what the fuck a Jew is, especially liberal white women.

das raycists n shit

Attached: 1455040645808.png (512x512, 5K)

Holy shit is this real? That's amazing, what sort of mad lad is in charge of this university and when is he running for president?

this is some high energy shit america I got to say

Weaponizing leftist hostility to Jews may be the best hope for conservatives. The left can't be silenced because of the diversity points they have been awarded by the Jews, so at least they can use their immunity to accomplish something necessary. Stoking anti-jewish rage among the minorities is the best way to go. It'll be poetic that they'll be eaten by the monster they created to eat us.

Boycott and divest, and 9/11 truth are the Achilles heel -- it's time to release the hounds on these jews.

She and people like her can be utilized to get the masses of POCs riled with zionists. They are the ones who have 'moral' legitimacy -- in the buzzard world the jews created, so let them use it. Let them release their moral out rage on the Jews.

Jews are exiled from the holy land, so depends upon the Jew.

It's called freedom of speech and tenure

thats a lie

a rmor

Expose the Jewish vermin. They can't fire all of us!

Attached: 1495435587210.jpg (816x2880, 745K)

I DONT KNOW WHO IS JEWING WHO ANYMORE!?

Attached: fap.gif (200x240, 1.24M)

>Jow Forums's forehead starts sweating

The police officer who took their statement was very believable, and the paperwork from the arrest is there to view.

The jews in question showed up on Israeli TV after their release... and one famously admitted, it seems accidentally, that they were there to film the 'event'

Attached: 1531439896822.gif (600x600, 249K)

Attached: fucking based.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>That's a rumour

I saw their arrest documentation and their TV interview with my own eyes you fucking mong