Could you have defeated Hitler without the Black Man?

In 1940, 10% of the army was brown. Either African or Hispanic. The army now is over 30% Black or Brown. You certainly are not going to win over the goat fuckers without them. If you want your Christian playground, the only way you are going to get it is by playing nice with the POC. LARP all you want, not enough of you lazy fucking nationalists are getting off your fat pad and ass to take back your planet. You are letting the brown and black people do it for you. What a gib. Hypocrites.

Attached: muharmi.jpg (640x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iraq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Either African or Hispanic.
Big difference between the two you retard.
>We wuz soldiers n sheeiiiittt

Attached: 1491702521814.jpg (1716x2048, 150K)

We have nukes. We can easily purge all non whites from the military and be just fine. Faggot

1940 8% black, 2% hispanic
2018 16% black, 17 % hispanic

Hitler and Islam die only with the minorities on board....

hitler was beaten by the russians
they had no black people
now shut up

>hitler was beaten by the russians
So america is not so great after all. America should have been russia.

>nope, i am too busy rating tits and talking no fap to be concerned with reality.

hey le 70% percent face isn't too bad all things considered

Attached: 1517315349832.jpg (1400x1400, 241K)

>56%
>70% in army
Our army would be stronger if we were 100%

>Our army would be stronger if we were 100%
Why isnt it? Why does this generation of whites not rise up and fill the army and demand their russian ethnostate? Why does not this generation rise up and eliminate the pedo goat fuckers? Lazy. Lazy as the people they hate and call names. That is why.

who cares about sandniggers? The fights into which the united states has been plunged are not its own.These aren't our wars.The sensible response to islamic terrorist acts on US soil is to remove islam from US soil, not to go gallivanting off into stupid and often unrelated conflicts abroad.

>remove islam from US soil,
So why is the lord emporer not doing so?

Onward christian soldiers.....

We could've beaten Hitler without the addition of African Americans. Europe did most of the ground fighting, the troops we sent over were initially there to supplement the the European armies, stall his advances, and push him back.

Eventually we got artillery, decent equipment, and better trained troops over there to finish the fight, but it wasn't like we were fighting Germany alone. I like to think that if we didn't finish off Germany, Russia would have.

Fair enough. You are not wiping the goat fuckers without them though. Time to get comfy with the imports...

The American army's greatest contribution was steel, food, and finished goods. Not fighting men.

> in 1940, the hispanics were mestizos

See leaf talk. Talk leaf talk. Leaf talks words. Nice words leaf. Nice words. See leaf fail. Ahhhh, leaf. Why fail? Leaf needs sleep. So sleepy leaf. Comfy yet?

This is true. The US cowardly bombed cities full of civilians and made no major offensive maneuvers until the 6th army was defeated in Russia.

fuck off nigger. "POC" dont even like each other. black people hate every one and every one else knows it. hispanics and blacks fight constantly. nobody wants more muslims but stupid white people

no, we wouldn't be able to breathe air without the black man

Sorry, I forgot videogames and hollywood movies that you're all so fond of are the best records of history, my mistake.

freebased.

Normandy bitch.

My point exactly

Murkins took normandy you publicly educated CJEP drop out.

White people join the military in droves when their nation has been affronted, like they did after Pearl Harbour. For everyone else it's a lifetime benefits program to expediate citizenship, get healthcare or get a pension. Or to go to college (lol).

The most overrated battle in history and you were only 2/5ths of it.
American education strikes again

Attached: a0ff3da6c8712aa79e61c5983f5f1b0f.jpg (1125x1500, 309K)

THat was day one. And canukistan was only 1/5th the farce. Besides, look who was Commander Supreme Submarine with Cheese?

Hitler would have lost even without American intervention. It probably would've even been preferable since then all of continental Europe would have been shielded from immigration

>Hitler would have lost
How about islam? No winning there without the rainbow.

What do you even mean? The American intervention in Iraq basically wiped out Christianity in Iraq

Well there is your problem. Why the fuk would you be christian in iraq? We havent made it safe to be that there yet.

You're retarded. Before the American invasion of Iraq, it had a large Christian population that existed peacefully and safely. During the American occupation, they were basically wiped out. Not a single American intervention in all of history has ever been a good thing

>peacefully and safely.
Saddam was a secularist, and had no love for any delusiional religionists. SO I doubt it was safe.

Being a secularist in the middle east means that you protect the minority religions like Christianity.

However, persecution by Saddam Hussein continued against the Christians on an ethnic, cultural and racial level, as the vast majority are Mesopotamian Aramaic speaking.

I've read a few of your posts now. Are you retarded or just new?

Barbary wars are the exception

false premise: Hitler should have won.

However, persecution by Saddam Hussein continued against the Christians on an ethnic, cultural and racial level, as the vast majority are Mesopotamian Aramaic speaking.

abjectly false through and through. What kind of disability produces posts like this?

>In Iraq, Christians numbered about 1,500,000 in 2003, representing just over 6% of the population of 26 million (down from 1.4 million or 8.5% of 16.5 million in 1987). Since then, it has been estimated that the number of Christians in Iraq have dropped to as low as 450,000 by 2013.

From your own article

The Europeans would've taken care of that on their own

No, the logical conclusion from that is that America should be Nazi Germany, who's every soldier was worth 4 of their enemy's.

Not what you were going for huh retard?

>Hitler would have lost even without American intervention.

lmao

While the US side of things is certainly inflated, the notion that the Allies would have won without American forces or more importantly supplies and equipment is hilarious

Attached: 1519860532437.jpg (720x347, 57K)

See, I told you it wasnt safe for christians.

>retard?
Actually, I was looking for invective hurled in my general direction. Keep it coming. Loooooooshhhhhh.

The American invasion was in 2003

THen it must be the drews did it.

except nu kes dont exist

do you honestly believe we or anyone for that matter has a bomb capable of wiping off a state the size of texas off the map?

Alright, I won't be trolled anymore. The information I put out is enough for anyone reading this who is legitimately curious

>1/10th the size of america and 1/5th the size of the UK
>Does 50% as much proportionally.

Yeah, fucking iceback niggers....

Hey, I like fuking furry things. CAn i join your cult? You get respect for how you get off, why can't I get some legal pussy(cat)?

Several of one type of bomb could wipe Texas off the map

Do tell....

Troll troll troll your boat...

American niggers are guilty for their crimes against Germany, they pay for it with the mass slaughter of their babies in abortion clinics and getting shot by police all the time.

Your reward is a jail cell, a dead baby and an execution by a retarded cop.

>Could you have defeated Hitler without the Black Man?
.Need Black and Brown to go fight pointless wars with Sand people
Nigger you are retarded.

This is one situation where it's accurate to say they dindu nuthin.

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x400, 18K)

Based