The only reason you're against casual sex is because you can't have it...

The only reason you're against casual sex is because you can't have it. I've never seen a sexually active person (married or otherwise) be against casual sex, it's always the loser, and it's always the same story of sour grapes. Prove me wrong.

>inb4 ever Jow Forums user claims to be a 6'4 aryan ubermensch

Attached: 1462329192096.jpg (1280x960, 427K)

Then maybe women should fuck us or the (((incel rebellion))) will begin in earnest. Your move roasties

Fuck you you over hormonalized STD ridden, skin rotting faggot. I can’t wait for you to walk in on your whore wife getting gangbanged by Jamal and the happy crew from Martin Luther Kind drive and her telling you “what’s wrong it’s just casual” and then they stab you in the dick

what pol really looks like

Attached: hwndu.jpg (1440x1080, 306K)

So these are the shitskins hating on Spencer and propelling civic nationalism on my board. Color me stoked.

Jesus, I really kicked the incel hornets nest here

Casual sex is over rated and ends with fucked up children and court
The best sex is when you know the person and exactly what makes her get off

I used to party a lot and have casual sex all the time. When you live that life for so long sooner or late you're going to start feeling a sense of emptiness and loneliness. Most people try to fill that hole with more partying and casual sex which only worsens their problem. Luckily I was able to get out of that lifestyle and advocate against it because I know the pitfalls.

>inb4 I'm called an incel virgin liar

sexualy active, married; don't have casual sex- it's bad
there, thread/

I’m coming for you Matt

I am celibate because I don't give a fuck

Let's say this is true. It comes down to numbers. If you're talking about a fringe minority of men being losers, you can get away with it. When you're calling a large, significant portion of the male population losers, you better lock your doors and hide your women, cuz a violent mob of 50 "losers" murdering you, your sons, and gang-raping your wife and daughters is what's on the menu next.

Your move.

He’s also right, my friends are all fucked and have multiple baby mommas and that shits not pretty in your mid 30s and it’s hell for the kids

if your criteria for being a loser is "not having gratuitous sex" then your thought process is flawed and will always result in confirming your original belief on this topic

t. hedonist

11 and he’s right

>I've never seen an tweaking meth head be against meth
Literally your logic.
I agree with your point, but you probably have a sub-90 IQ.
fake no boomers

if sex is so casual why are women still so damn selective about it? if almost 30% of all males between the ages of 18 and 36 are incels it doesn't seem very casual at all. either be sluts who fuck indiscriminately or do not. you can't have your cake and eat it too and every single day that goes by where chads horde sex and continue to haremize society more and more the more the fires of incel rage burns brighter.

incel revolution is coming soon and you will only have yourself to blame. I will take great pleasure watching all of you foids sold into sexual slavery again for a few slivers of bronze.

>I've never seen a sexually active person (married or otherwise) be against casual sex

Shit-heads hang out with other shit-heads then. Prove me wrong, shit-head.

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 8K)

i can have it. but you only get one soul mate. i literally just go out and women follow me around because i no fap and have a lot of sexual libido.

I may be anecdotal but im 6 feet solid 8/10 and i think its not so great. Had threesomes and casual sex. Its far more rewarding and enjoyable to fuck some who you love and loves you back. I wouldnt look down on slutty people but i may pitty them.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 22K)

Some of us aren't 12 years old, casual sex seems great at the time but like a lot of experiences it leaves you with nothing but emptiness. life is not about sex and people only think it is because it's promoted by a degenerate culture. Sex is just not as important as you think it is and in retrospect all the time and money I wasted in the pursuit of meaningless experiences could of been put toward things that would of made a lasting difference to my life and happiness.
I let you in on another secret, the less you chase it the more it comes to you, you may even learn to turn it down when you realise the true value of things like self respect and self control

I am a 6'3" Aryan ubermensche, unironically. I have bagged almost 30 broads in my life. I now enjoy a quiet, more monastic life, with my long-term girlfriend. Meaningless sex is fun, but you'll grow out of it. It can ruin intimacy, can hurt people and hurt yourself. It can hurt your ability to focus on one person in the future. These are true, because I've found them to be true. Take that as you will.

Congrats on your second fuck, though, OP! Awesome dude!

Attached: silence.png (804x743, 22K)

Im literally just being fit away from the ideal man. Excellent facial genetics, large cock, brillaint when dealing with people and understand women/ relationships.

Casual sex is more painful to me than cutting my own wrists.

It literally feels like i have chopped off a part of myself and thrown it away for no good reason. 0/10 id rather masturbate.

I used to like casual sexual encounters, but that was because i was lonely, alone and felt like i really needed to prove my masculinity.

After i got with my girlfriend and realized the actual challenge of manhood is facing up to every challenge and surmounting it without sacrificing your values. Casual sex instantly became worthless and painful.

Like eating nails and pretending its food.

The only people who make fun of others for not having sex are 14 year old's who've never had sex.