Modern warfare is gay

Why was war so much more badass and crazy in the past than it is now? I mean when was the last time there was a battle that was as cool as this one

> youtu.be/oZZiabA_vsI

Attached: a6da57b4f0759472452460fafd3e3d75.jpg (1200x1618, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9MVOgLQ6Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Jow Forums

Call of Duty 1400. I'd play it.

Fuck off nigger.

If anything it would be /his/

Even minor wounds were fatal because lack knowledge of importance of hygiene and modern health care.
Life is not a video game.

Listen here fag, that was a problem all the way up to ww1. So don't give me that chicken shit.

You could fucking fall and scrape your knee back then and fucking lose your leg to staff infection.

Also take that fucking flag off. You look like a little kid.

>boiling in your own armour
>shit encrusted, lesions all over body without the ability to properly bathe, again accentuated by wearing armour and marching all day because can't into transport

Sounds kinda shit to me dude.

THIS IS A FUCKING IDIOT

listen to dan carlins podcast about ww1 and ww2

imagine making a ROAD out of live nazis and freezing them with water to make it solid

thats war now dude

Manlets got btfo too much so they invented the gun

dats rite buddy, now enjoy that smaller target while we just need to spray

>Armies marched fully armored
>Baggage trains didn't exist
This fucking guy

the allure of melee when skill was more important. now urban warfare is just chaos. a soldier walks out into a street only crossing 15 feet and has entered the enemies field of vision across a alleyway who is shielded by brick walls on 3 sides and has a car partially blocking any fire down the alley

There were times where crusaders hawked or threw away their armor because baggage trains literally did not exist. Retard

Lol, the crusade campaigns were a joke I agree. Romans had better logistics, but do not pretend a few poorly lead french medieval campaigns equates to ancient war as a whole. Get real man.

>do nothing for 4 years marching around
>get into battle
>in the middle rank
>army routs after a couple hours

this board is so stupid. Do you know when the bow and arrow was invented? Your analogy amazingly almost works with it too.
>tfw archer
>tfw cucks trying to invade my castle
>tfw i shoot from the 2 inch wall slot and kill 5 men before they retreat

>doesn't know about fire and maneuver
>thinks modern warfare is just guys getting shot

david and goliath he used a sling

>/his/

/his/ is a mid-19th Century warfare board

Also fuck Yankees and Nazis.

Attached: 1527797984399.jpg (2048x1366, 1008K)

Warfare won't be great again until we stop hating ourselves and stand for what what's right. God, Country and Family are all being torn form us and we sit and watch.

Attached: 1528339744874.jpg (729x1254, 728K)

No you're just a fucking pussy.

What a bunch of fags

dropping a laser guided bomb on a terrorist, his family,friends,dog and everyone in a 30m radius and getting back home for dinner > pussy ass faggots prancing around on horses waving sticks around .

Attached: mdeutopia.png (975x767, 1.06M)

Stabbing someone to death is a lot more intense and mentally scarring than ending a life with a trigger. Life in general was also just much more traumatic, its easier to be the image of "bad ass" when you're used to the idea of life being a prick away from ending if youre lucky and a long antagonizing death holding your intestines in a field if youre not

For once I agree with kike

>MFW I will never be a simple legionarrie earning my citizenship through 25 years of hard military service which consisted of slaying barbarians

Attached: 16030DC4-7700-43C0-BEE1-FBB05BAE6350.jpg (677x782, 218K)

Shut up kike. When we retake Jerusalem it will be just like last time.

Because you're a kike

Oh man look at that, the kike has no concept of honor. Who would have guessed?

says the mutt who's gonna be getting bullied at all the IDF checkpoints in occupied usa in a few years .

Attached: 1531952344338.jpg (664x463, 57K)

Dying a glorious death on the battlefield vs shitting yourself to death in a nursing home as you slowly rot away.

> staff infection

pls amerifriend, it's staph, i dont want the euros to laff at us

That picture makes no sense.

dont worry i bowed down to show respect to the rock wielding palestinian warrior before i engaged him in honorable combat with my negev machinegun from 400m away .

Attached: 32498233_378912472517515_6757758477612875776_n.jpg (838x960, 96K)

because of things such as rules of engagement, the geneva convention, pretty much metaphorical safety/floaty devices to protect our enemies from and actual genuine anger/vengeance

He's to busy counting shekels and rubbing his claws together.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9MVOgLQ6Q0
yea dude kyriakos is my Jow Forums inspiration, has basically a perfect body .

Attached: 0d90283c181fc5fb9908bfd6781b5fb7be93c1b9d13ac3fb90915c2ffceb8508.jpg (612x765, 73K)

He's fat as fuck

you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: Hg2sSGm.png (2518x1024, 197K)