How will Jow Forums react when Brazil out of all countries saves Western civilization?

How will Jow Forums react when Brazil out of all countries saves Western civilization?

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (1200x787, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFqg9tzK05w
youtube.com/watch?v=UhurAzTl5gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By clapping.

Attached: 1387659099716.png (587x600, 650K)

Lula will save Brazil.

I can see that happening if they ever solve their shit, that can solve the world's shit... aka...niggers...

by giving my seed freely to all Brazilian sloots who dream to be BLEACHED

Redpill me on Bolsonaro, tons of Brazilians seem to like him but I don't actually know what he'll do

Nothing but respect for the only country in south america. Godbless.

Attached: 878px-Flag_of_Brazil_(November_1889).svg.png (878x585, 18K)

Brazil should join USA. You both mutts. HAHA.

Yes he will, by staying in jail.

t. brazilian larper.

Bring back Tropicalism. Then we'll talk.

Attached: cms-image-000527321.jpg (1350x876, 245K)

Bolsonaro is brazilian Pinochet

By getting a burpy Brazilian gf
youtube.com/watch?v=aFqg9tzK05w

>Far-right
>Pro-military
>Pro-guns
>Supported military dictatorship
>Supports Brazilian monarchy
>Death penalty
>Hates commies and leftists in general
>Classified marxist activists as terrorists
>Christian state
>Family values
>Free market
>Openly against LGBT and gay marriage
>Against diversity/gender quota
>Wants to reduce age of criminal responsibility

There's a lot more, but he's all around /ourguy/, and is leading the election polls.

Attached: 1533929697254.png (726x776, 358K)

There's no hue in hell that ever happens

Does Brazil also have an immigrant problem or have you at least been immune to that?

CHECKED

>Far right
>Free market

by getting addicted to heroin or some shit?

Bros, im so afraid if he loses

Attached: 36025e61141682250240721847_700wa_0.gif (400x374, 99K)

Hes followers are loyal, they save him he will save Brasil.

>what is a Pinochet

If by loyal you mean brainwashed

>Does Brazil also have an immigrant problem
We've had an ongoing immigrant problem since the 1600 if that counts.
Brazil's problems comes from all the niggers we imported and how commies use their dumb ass to get elected.

Cabo Daciolo is the real candidate
He will enlist all unemployed men to conscrip in military, and probably will invade neighbour countries for the Glory of Jesus!

More than redpilled.

His followers are retards. His entire economic system was a fraudulent scheme that collapsed.

The only good thing about him is that he makes Bolsonaro sounds really reasonable

Off=hand, I'd probably say he was a radical liberal. The idea that he was a fascist is just a Marxist slur. The concept has no real traction in general academia, even with academia's significant leftist slant.

Is BRICS shit big in Brazil?

I see music videos push this sort of propaganda youtube.com/watch?v=UhurAzTl5gs

Do Brazilian blacks cause as many problem as American blacks do?

MUTT does not have a clue on the real workings of world

Daciolo is so fucking insane. It's great. He'd probably go on a continent-wide Crusade if he could.

Sounds good to me. Someone has yo do it.

Cute

he is a pro israel cunt like the rest of them.

>Right wing politician is pro-israel
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES HOLY SHIT

>gibbe mone plz

Believe it or not I've never actually seen that many black people here. It really depends what region you live (Brazil is fucking massive, really).
What I *do* see is shitloads of mixed race, but they don't seem to chimp out at a daily basis like American blacks. No idea how's the situation in the northern states though. Rio also has tons of mixed race but I'd say they're even worse than American blacks there.

Ironically I think it's only because Americans made lots of Brazilians fall to Evangelicalism

So Tropa de Elite is real life in Rio?

Attached: 1533441963538.jpg (484x1000, 93K)

just saying he is not the savior OP thinks he is.

A jew lover can't save the west as hue suggests

Cidade de deus is Brazil

Never been to Rio myself and don't ever intend on doing it, but from what I see on the news and just hearing stuff about it day-to-day (as well as talking to people who live there, occasionally) I'd say it's fairly accurate.
Hell, they had to deploy the military there a while back.

Pretty cool desu. Have you ever thought of joining BOPE? Or do you know anyone in BOPE? How is it?

>Is BRICS shit big in Brazil?
not among average brazilians, hated by industrialists, loved by leftists and anti-americanist

Bless Brazil, the Confederacy still lives on there.

By making some feijoada and caipirinhas while playing old Jorge ben jor records

>Or do you know anyone in BOPE? How is it?
I know some, they end being fucked up by some leftwinger lawyer thatsue them for life for shooting some trafficker. Or suicidal, or alcoholism.

BOPE is like the military hypercharged to eleven. Don't really see myself joining it. They're not as present where I live as they would be in Rio, either.
Besides, there's only so much you can do in BOPE until you have a candidate like Bolsonaro who'd support the police and actually invest in military/security for once.

My uncle is BOPE.
They only engage the worst case scenario. Urban warfare.
My uncle drinks half a pint of booze before going to work and they have him sniff coke before they get into the shit, no joke.

Dude is wound the fuck up when he comes home. Sad reality but he is fucking hardcore.

Story time> He arrested a big time drug dealer one time, dude wanted retaliation, so they went over to my grand ma and grand pa's house and beat the living fuck out of them.

that night my uncle went fucking mental. He got his BOPE buddies and they round up some thugs (informants) and got to know who pulled off the crime.

My uncle brought the dudes out to the country side and cut off their eyelids. then put a rock on their back and under their chin so their eyes would cook in the sun. According to him his buddies drank beer as vultures ate their eyeballs.

thingsthatneverhappened.jpeg

Wow, that's hardcore

not even fucking with you, a true story.

BOPE dudes are fucking mental, they need to be.

By pinching myself and waking up.

Attached: 1534378610728.png (1677x899, 1.82M)

>thingsthatneverhappened.jpeg
ifyouknowhowbadthingsare.jpg

Did the guys die?

He told me they buried them in the woods.

How did he get the informant to squeal like a pig?

found out the dude was in the hospital, went to visit with his BOPE buddies. Found out the dude got shot in the shoulder, so my uncle plunged his thumb in the wound until the guy shit himself in pain.

My uncle is a walking refrigerator, a large mental man.

he is so burned out that he now works domestic violence cases.

Gives violent beatings to wife beaters