Reminder that no hymen no diamond is the only way to save western civilisation

Reminder that no hymen no diamond is the only way to save western civilisation.

Marrying a whore will only result in degeneracy being rewarded

Attached: IMG_1058.jpg (472x311, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMbl1ntpIXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have sex with a girl who had sex with another guy, that basically makes you gay. It's really gross

It's like double secret gay.

Find me a virgin and I'll think about it.

There were multiple times in my life where I could have easily gotten a girlfriend but I was too shy or scared to do so. When my parents used to take me to this russian food store to get this bread I liked there were a few pale, blonde slav girls who I noticed would look at me periodically and then turn away the moment I looked back at them. Being southern european miraculously makes you attractive to all races of women.

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

What if you have sex with a man who has sex with a girl?

Then that's straight-gay, of course. First post was an example of gay-straight.

>Southern European
Sorry about slavery, Jamal.

Attached: Killing-Eve-villanelle-comer-800x600.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Hymen is not a thing, fucking retard.

For christ fucking sake. I have done lierally thousands of newborn exams. Part of the exam is to spread the la bia and look to see the fucking hole. Bvecause if there is anything there is a fucking deformity. Sonetines newborn girls will even bleec a little, like a petiod, d/t mothers bormones not present anymore after being born

T. md

Yea, but it's also indirect sex with a girl and therefore I can lose my virginity.

Fuck off nigger.

Attached: surname distribution .png (455x487, 250K)

Wow, pedo.

This is true. Report back to us with the results, semi-faggot.

why are you telling other guys who to date
are you some kinda fag

Attached: brianne.wolf_.jpg (2147x3000, 1.63M)

pol is so fucking gay

Guarantee that you're ugly/brown.

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

frankly i don't care. i'm forever alone mgtow. happy to fuck prostitutes for the rest of my life as long as they're white

Nice, who's results did you steal? Also, what is Nigeria like, memeflag?

Attached: 1534478473446.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

>why are you telling other guys who to date
>are you some kinda fag
What color are these eyes? They look like mine

Ban for being underage. You don't know what you're talking about.
I've broken hymens, they're a real thing. You can feel them. You can see seem.

Jesus, how many infants have you deflowered you sick fuck? Its about time to start burning medickikes at the stake.

Attached: jokers cure.jpg (824x460, 45K)

Attached: no hymen no diamond 2.jpg (600x811, 223K)

Reminder: the vast majority of men are too weak willed for this to be considered feasible.

But oh man is it funny to see the outrage on a roastie's twitter page when she's reminded of her depleted worth.

Hi Leann Dunham! What else besides rocks did you shove in there you pedo.

Attached: 1529393905631.jpg (1024x880, 797K)

>can't speak proper english
>expects me to believe he is a doctor
>the fucking fool

Attached: pJAPSja.jpg (1334x709, 116K)

>no hymen no diamond
you'll be jerkin off till the end of time

Attached: 1487502277844.png (780x927, 653K)

All that's gonna do is cause you to die alone.

Attached: 1487504663936.jpg (1159x1600, 308K)

>I've broken hymens
how many?

Attached: 1488364835120.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

Knew too many girls that were total whores or on the verge of becoming total whores, this is correct.

They think they can slut it up for 8 years and then get a good guy husband. The definition of selfishness.

Time for the good guys to hold out. They always talk about holding out. Have you ever tried holding out on them? You've never truely experienced rage if you haven't.

Attached: 1477960937023.png (660x443, 235K)

two

Attached: 1494904466106.jpg (1863x770, 156K)

You know, I used to think this chart was exaggerated until I fell in love with a chick who was cheating on her dude with me. I learned my lesson

Are incels and nice guys rebranding themselves as good guys now?

The 43% number could be even higher since women probably don't even realize that other guy they talk to is their backup guy.

momma always said diamonds are cold and to head for the choppa

incel shit aside
Assault should be legal in these cases due to the mental damage it causes their partner. You deserve to be beaten to a pulp for doing this shit and thinking its okay.

Attached: 1476657642472.jpg (1725x1133, 721K)

>See pic
5% in 2010

its been 8 years, i imagine we're under 1% now.

Attached: 1532932421365m.jpg (429x1024, 94K)

Fuck off heeb. You can't shove degeneracy down my womens throat and then say I can't breed them because they've made bad decisions that were deemed acceptable by this culture you've destroyed

Attached: 1532546367859m.jpg (1024x720, 84K)

Attached: TuDkUba (2).png (2278x968, 391K)

See:

He just cannot get laid so believes nobody should get laid.

Attached: 1449171951835.jpg (589x453, 69K)

based Turco-greeks

I know that feel.
This danish girl I've known for a long time has decided to ghost me, poof, gone.

Attached: 1534578550583.png (818x1148, 1.05M)

>israel is 12+

But how would you know whether she's a roastie or if she just has an outie? My gf was a virgin when I met her (she bled on our first time) and her labia was on the outside.

Attached: 1526902351180.jpg (1024x717, 158K)

>she bled on our first time
it's also worth noting some women's hymens can actually heal back, rare but possible.

>don't accept messages without pics. no dating/relationship. Fun (sex) only

Attached: IMG_6188.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

They pour in.
This could be you by next summer.
It's all so fucking easy.
I get between 35-150+ approachs per week. Friday night gets busy.
*exercise
*learn/notice stuff
*control that over anxiety
*stop thinking of who else they fucked and concentrate on enjoying yourself

Attached: IMG_6226.jpg (750x1334, 105K)

>stop thinking of who else they fucked and concentrate on enjoying yourself
See:

It's why I will never leave my girlfriend of 7 years

The goal isn't fucking, the goal is a stable nuclear family unit with a woman who isn't a roastie. Quality not quantity. Roasties cannot pairbond no matter how much they say they "love you" hypergamy is always at play, that's why they're roasties.

It's all so easy.
Oriental girls are super rare here. I've been waiting time but a cute Japanese 8/10 messaged me on Thursday night and I'm meeting her later. My first ever gaisha. I'm a virgin again. A slant puss virgin. Can't wait to lose it.

Attached: IMG_6193.jpg (750x1334, 125K)

>Muh dick the poster.

thanks for helping me plan my contiki tour

Those are all from the last 24 hours, there's more.
I ignore 99 for every one I can fit in. It's my gaisha this weekend. Apart from her I'm staying in on a nosex. I'm in training. I'm getting back in top shape to tom a lot of girls when I go on holiday.
Stop complaining like limp wristed sissies, hit the deck today and push ups/crunches. Rinse and repeat. Learn to smile/dance
Sort out your anxiety and learn to enjoy the rush like a gambler enjoys risk. Wew! It's like paradise.

Attached: IMG_6196.jpg (409x640, 52K)

everytime I see these stats it hurt a little

Attached: 1355140444250s.jpg (125x116, 2K)

Have some music to push-up too.
Crunches/squats/pull-ups 3x as many as you can do minimum EVERY DAY. Boom! You'll be happy by Christmas and they'll be chasing you by next summer. You'll be hiding out like me.
>no hosting
I would never get a break otherwise.
Start now faggots
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMbl1ntpIXQ

>italy
>white

>LARPing as a paedophile

Pretty pathetic.

Attached: 1444292234964.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

>Marrying a whore will only result in degeneracy being rewarded
same goes for virgins who marry degenerate men who aren't virgins. if men engage in hookup culture they must be equally punished.

Women are the gatekeepers to sex, retard. A guy will always want to have sex, but he needs a woman to say 'yes'.

It's like saying birth control for male is as easy to accomplish as for women. Killing millions of sperm vs blocking 1 egg

I've said it before and I'll say it again : women are the best weapons of the Jews

But don't feel bad user - for a man you can always re-start, that's something women never can do. Learn a language, study, work hard, get fit and you will find a girl.

Women past 25 find their options narrow every single day and if theya re not virgins they will likely never marry the man of their dreams/

That's a pretty fair summary of women raised without religion to control them

>no hymen
>what is vaginal reconstructive surgery
You are literally retarded. A 40yo roastie can surgically have the hymen restored and be a virgin again.

Attached: 1534583865553.jpg (470x470, 168K)

who would believe that though?

crunches are useless
there are about a hundred better core excercises that wont damage your spine

That jpg demonstrates as clearly as any essay could that feminism and civilization are incompatible.

It's sad in a way - I've been guilty fo wanting to "be nice" and have my cake and eat it. I used to believe, ok let a small number of women go to university and have careers and just make sure most are housewives.

But it just doesn't work. Feminism is cancer, you have to kill it off completely. Women shoud nto be in any institutions except their own little charities etc. And they should never be allowed to vote.

Probably only 90% of the wizards here.

Attached: 1428782810809.jpg (500x328, 30K)

aren't diamonds just a scam?
you might as well go for another kind of rock

Turn to islam bro, and you won't have a problem finding actual pure virgins.

absolutely redpilled

Attached: 1498337509236.jpg (4920x4161, 2.15M)

MMMMM STRAIGHT VODKA SO GOOD I GOTTA SMILE ON MY FACE, PARTY ROCKERS IN the HOUSE WHOS WITH ME GIRLS WOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO

child abuse
>MOOOOODSSSSSSS

This, diamonds are valuable only as cutting tools. No hymen no ruby. Doesn't rhyme though.

It's an honour killing, the child rejected islam.

You will get a women with a loose asshole

Yeah, hook up with an inexperienced girl who doesn't have an understood sense of self yet, and doesn't know how to be in a relationship.

What could possibly go wrong

Attached: 1532585673110.jpg (780x801, 49K)

I didn't know Aussies were so trad

>inexperienced girl is bad
Because you're such a cuck you need other men to teach your woman how to have sex? Number of sexual partners vs divorce rate stats suggests "inexperienced" is best.

She'll dump you once she figures herself out

also if you want to go off stats then you must marry a black woman

>marrying in 2018
Kek. Apparently you've never heard of divorce rape.

biggot

Attached: 84789486156.png (640x646, 248K)

Not with beatings and psychological conditioning she won't. Any evidence to support your claims?

modern millennials, dipshit

based and redpilled pic

also you sound like a virgin

So no evidence? Slutty woman detected.

How do you know if she has a hymen or not before marriage if she's not a whore?

Attached: w09qgn1yl1xz.gif (600x400, 3.54M)