Attached: ....jpg (960x960, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVFF3vJ_bv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right isn't even fat you retarded heeb.

Fat is a social construct

Attached: 23452346.jpg (500x766, 332K)

wrong image for your example of fat.

I'm against any form of acceptance. The very word is defeatist by nature. Tolerance would be a better word.

The right is perfect if you like curvy women. That's not even fat. Regular obese women look like a fucking fridge, have no tits and ass.

right looks great

not that left is bad, just personal preference.

Fat people are acceptable and when their fat is unnecessary, we should shame them. For example. Canadians getting fat for winter is normal. But staying fat for summer, shame!

Attached: 1526562212796.png (800x1200, 2.17M)

Anti fat acceptance, and right is a near perfect female physique

Kill fat people. Easy solution

Attached: 1530409904863.png (666x999, 449K)

The girl on the right will probably balloon up so it's a giant risk. But she looks good here.

Petite girls are good because if they're petite at 23 they'll always be petite.

Right is not fat in any way. Curvy? Yes, you might even say a little chubby, but in no way fat. Pic related is fat.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-02-at-3.08.01-PM-640x478.png (640x478, 530K)

The one on the right carries her weight well and I'd still fuck her, but I'm anti fat acceptance.
Here's why, by the way.
Would usually post this on Jow Forums, but this particular one's about fat people so hopefully you guys get a kick out of it. Fresh OC.
youtube.com/watch?v=CVFF3vJ_bv4

Attached: iron pill.png (699x854, 224K)

Its not so much an issue of acceptance. Fatties shouldn't be allowed to continue their lard-ass lifestyle on the taxpayer's dime. People considered to be obese, (men with over 25% bodyfat & females with over 32% bodyfat) should be ineligible for any form of welfare. Throughout history, being fat used to be a sign of wealth, but nowadays, most of the fatties are welfare leeches. If a person can afford it, they should be able to be as fat as they want. If they can't afford it, I don't want to pay for it.

Jews BTFO

Attached: 1523781105323.jpg (1100x733, 92K)

Like I said, "Fat" is a social construct. You would hardly find women like the one on the right in modeling and such
And the pig in your pic can be considered as obese

would i fuck a chubby girl like those two? sure.
would i want one as a wife? no

is pic supposed to be related? those girls are yummy looking however if you add 35lbs then we're talking about chunky. out of curiosity are you a virgin, rabbi?

no left or right, right on the spot :
I d rape them both and gas them as they are fucking jews

>rape jews then gas jews.

Based.

They don't resemble young boyth, so his kind doesn't like them

Right has great child bearing hips

Tolerance isn't even right. The right word is indifference.

>Fat is a social construct
>our foods contain saturated social constructs
>trans social constructs
>polyunsaturated social constructs

For something that's a purely social construct, it's quite filling.

Sir, I beg to differ. I've been pummeled and beaten and humbled. But there is no such thing as indifference. Indifferencence means you're a zero ( not saying this in a bad way). But no human is indifferent Zen is another word for it. And it is equally shit. You have to pick a side, and you'll fall from one side into the other because it is the natural occurance of things. You don't have to pick a fight, but I always do, because it feels right and it comes natural. I don't question it. If you question too much you become the guy in pic. related. Just do, and you'll experience gratification. Bask in the sun.

Attached: edvard-munch-de-schreeuw_a-G-2687914-0.jpg (324x488, 27K)

I am completely against fat acceptance. I am currently overweight and trying really hard to work on it. I know first hand how unhealthy it is to be fat. It should never be accepted in society. It should be frowned upon.

Fuck off Jew

Attached: 435634265674568653754357.jpg (620x349, 18K)

right

Skeletonfags and whalefags can all agree that choosing the destruction of israel is the right choice.

Anti and I would smell both of their bums

source?

Everything is a social construct with respect to biases that humans employ to make reference to particular configurations or compositions of material things.

Saying something is a social construct doesn't negate it. You're playing an ontological game. Race is a social construct but so is the taxonomic schema for classifying organisms from Kingdom, phylum to genus, subspecies

Literally everything is a social construct you fucking faggot. That argument is worthless.

>fat acceptance topic
>posts two girls who aren't remotely fat

I don't care because I'm not a nosey busybody.

>fags on Jow Forums consider that fat.
How do you even become that gay?

Attached: C39EE450-C539-4FF0-91A5-FC759F4E2220.jpg (800x1200, 391K)

oy vey

There's difference between fat vs thicc... But I hate whales, I think they should be bullied until they either kill themselves or better themselves, same with dudes. They won't fucking do it themselves, they need the fucking motivation.

top tier genetics on right

this.

Pro flat and slender.

Attached: 4.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

Why not just fuck twinks and end the charade?

gf isn't fat but she still has love handles :/ could lose 10 lb

Language itself is a social construct you idiot, so your point is meaningless.

Because I don't share your homosexuality.

No, retard, fatness is comparative rather than absolute

pro curves, anti rolls.

Right by far. Literally the ideal female body.

Same-zees :/

Left.

left

i like thicc bodytypes the most
the fundamental problem, however, is thicc quickly becomes obese if she's not watching what she eats

Right because of the hips

if that is fat, then I pro-fat

What if someone has almost zero body fat? Checkmate atheist.

>left or right
How about both?

>5 pounds hore out of Lester

Quintessentially British

quality post

>Meanwhile at Jow Forums's moderator control room
"Hey Jim. This guy's posting about nigger dicks and fat people.. what should I do?"
".. ask him if he wants a job"

thicc is not fat

Fat is an objective fucking fact, Schlomo.

Summertime bit bait. Just look at the flag replies. Should give you a pretty good ((((de)))scripture right.

the world is a world of dual aspects: good or bad etc. Buddha had the 3rd way, which is just to exist in the Now, but such a thing is generally achievable.

Can we add some bulge to that jewes?

fatties can fuck right off

Attached: fat.jpg (400x291, 39K)

This is what peak female performance looks like.

Attached: Diamonds.png (499x960, 623K)

Probably left, but I wouldn't mind right desu

Women are leeches no matter how much they weigh