Would you support an openly racist and white supremacist video game developper Jow Forums?

Asking for a a friend.

Attached: VGanon.jpg (1920x1080, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus
youtube.com/watch?v=dyZMwYUO_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=9KvsXgnoHwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody here is a white supremacist you fucking kike

ethnotards fuck off

Attached: 1521085313656.jpg (477x529, 82K)

I keep hoping for a holocaust simulator

fuck off kike

Attached: sneaky_merchant.jpg (420x480, 56K)

Is the game good? I'd buy it either way

Lazy

Games for white people only. Would you buy these games and why?

As long as it's a good ass game I don't give 2 rats shits what the developer does in his free time.

Ofcourse

If there's a market, I think would consider it. Do you think that as an indie developer I could make a living out of this principle?

Yes.
But not one that uses macs (has no clue about tech) and plays assassin creed (has no idea what is good gameplay)

I've been making games for many years, and I sense that there is a niche opportunity here. Am I right to think this way? What do you think?

I could leave my high paying job as an AAA cucked developper, but only if I was certain that there would be a market for it. If you hate the current SWJ trend in VGz, please make your voice count and change my mind.

>WTF BLIZZARD OVERWATCH!!! BASICALLY RAPE OF WOMEN! TRACERS ASS!!!!!!!!
The game was pretty decent, I had a great time in it.
>KINGDOM COME IS RACIS user!!!!
>GOD OF WAR IS TOXIC MASCULINEITNEITNEITTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunch of fucking autists.

Attached: 1522860657794.jpg (540x720, 116K)

I'd love to create non PC content and create games that are reminiscent of the 90's. I have the skills to do it and I have created some of the games that you all love, before the SJW cancer took over this industry.

Let's say I create a company tomorrow, and I'm openly anti SJW, how much support would I get from you guys? Would you all cuck out and let me hanging dry in the open? Or would you all support me and cheer me? Asking for a friend again of course.

How many niggers, faggots, and Jews have this openly racist and white supremacist video game developper killed? If the answer is less than all of them I will have to say no.

Let's say that one day, you would get the ultimate whistle blower. Someone that spent decades in the AAA industry, but hated every minutes that he spent in this industry because like you, he also thinks that they are sell out fucking bitches? How would you wlecome such a person? Would you cheer? Or Boo?

>YA YA YA YA YA

Get the 2x champion on board

This is a risky business. But be comforted. Some of us, in the AAA industry, are not cucked. We fucing hate the trends and we long for the a future where then past will shine again in all of its glory. We are among you all.

We are you, we share the same opinions that you are ashamed to share.

So, would you welcome people that break free from the AAA industry, or would you be suspicious?

I don't give a shit about SJW stuff, just make a good fucking game.

Many of us are hiding our true power. We work at EA, Naughty Dog, Nintendo, Valve, Rockstar, Activision, BioWare, etc. This is your chance.

if he makes good game yes. Otherwise he can fuck off.

But that's precisely what is preventing us from making good games. The current political and social climate is muzzling us.

I wouldn't. People who develop games and don't have a real job to make money off are parasites and kike puppets.

I mean what the fuck are these people expecting.
>put in work once
>sell effortlessly made copies for money other people have to invest real time for, to earn it
Public software wants to be free.

Nah. They are creating entertainment. Think Netflix and chill, but for gaming. Bread and circus. You know the drill user, no?

Yes, because whites are objectively superior to all other races

I want a holocaust tycoon not a sim u fucking jew

Attached: da7.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Bullshit. The problem isn't any of that shit, it's people recycling the same old fucking tired bullshit.

Attached: 1532371409831.png (403x334, 100K)

Soon. Steam release.

Soon. Steam release and PC exclusive.

Anyone here ever buy Ethnic Cleansing or White Law?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus

youtube.com/watch?v=dyZMwYUO_Es

Surprised there aren't more like these. Wasn't their one hosted on Daily Stormer a while ago?

But what if it was? How about supporting openly racist developers? Would you do it? If it was anonymous. Would you do it?

Do you feel uncomfortable promoting the white race? And if so, why?

Warning: This game was created for white people only. How would you react if you see this warning one day in a game that you are playing?

Would it trigger you?

I did, It's fucking trash, I've played them it feels like playing a bargain bin n64 game fucking trash I wish someone made an actual good racist/white supremacist game. Imagine something with the graphics and gameplay of CoD or something but your shooting non-white stereotypes would be so fucking based.

This.

Would you support such a game? AAA production value. Ultra racist. What if one day, AAA devs decided to create ultra racist content. What would you do? Would you support it? Or join the group think blob and attack it?

Asking for friends of course. This is all highly hypothetical.

Yeah, if it was good

Not actually pro-white or whatever, but this is pretty decent, even if it's basically a defense tower game

youtube.com/watch?v=9KvsXgnoHwI

So, what you are saying is that there is a chance.

It's all trash. All of it. All cucked. But I sense a great revival. If there is a market, there will be a product. Capitalism 101.

I declare, that we will see a revival of the 90's in the game industry very soon. But it, embrace it and support it.

Buy it, embrace it and support it.

Yes. I would buy their products

Stand up comedians better never make dvds of their performances then, lest they be subject to your divine opinions and fury

I declare we want 80's gaming industry, because it wasn't an (((industry))) back then.

+1 on my list. Another client. I'm sure there's many many more. Let's get this party going. I'm 100% sure that we can create an ultra racist video game industry.

support with like a cloth or shekels or shillings?

>stand up comedians create value and therefore deserve money
Implying.

If the game was good.

Yes, there is openly racist hate white developers so why not?
I am working on a free game where (((they))) are the enemy and exposes truths about them.

So, I'm a AAA game dev and I decide tomorrow to make games that are perceived as racist and not from the "current year". Do you think that I could have a large enough audience to make a living?

what do you mean by "support"?

I'll buy a game video game if I want it, I don't care about the people that made it.
I'm not gonna support you, I'm not your mom.

For the love of god make Negromancer.

Do you think that we are the majority or just a fad?

I don't believe in white supremacy. I believe whites are capable, but Germans in particular seem to be better at self-destructing more so than anything else. It's a shame really.

However, I do believe in ethno-states. I believe that ethno-states should be a thing for all races, and if an ethno-state fails on their own accord, then that race must accept that itself is a failure.

I would support a "racist" game, or a "race realist" game. I do not mind white pride. Vidya is degenerate typically, but if it triggers leftists I'll throw $50 USD into a game like that. Just as many did for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. People donated but never even played it.

Attached: Trump Gif.gif (444x250, 2.4M)

I mean like giving away a 3 figures salary working for a major corporation making PC games. (politically correct games). Would people dox me and make my life miserable?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PSYCHIC

Attached: lightingtest3.jpg (953x713, 46K)

As Negromancer you have to collect your food stamps.

I've been making games for a very long time. But I am a conservative. I'm scared to come out. But if there is a market for me and my ideas, I will do it.

You require more Crack to cast this spell.

Attached: 213543564657.png (619x453, 39K)

>Would people dox me and make my life miserable

some sjws would. If you're asking if I would donate you money for your "troubles" - no.

>Do you think that we are the majority or just a fad?
What the fuck does that have to do with being subversive, child fucking, back stabbing, usery, nasty, egotistic fuck?

Attached: Jews Politics Keep Figting.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I'm ready to come out of the closet. But I will do,,only if I know that some people will support me.

If the game was on gog for 20 bucks

egotistic = meant nepotist

as an amuetuer indie dev you'd be suprised at the sheer volume of people attempting to stop me from continuing to learn and progress and they don't even really know what im making its merely because my name sounds white they tell me to stop.

Attached: 6475869435634.jpg (560x612, 45K)

They’re the only kind I would support. Sick of sjw bullshit infecting every area of our lives

No, that's not what I mean. I am not asking for pitty money. I'm very conservative and I hate how most AAA games are now influenced by the SJW agenda.

I would

That would be my price point for an indie game. It's spot on.

in my Game youll be able to roleplay as a black criminal.

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

I would support a game developer that made good games.

Fucking hell. I'd play that.

Attached: 1504164543154.jpg (960x719, 130K)

Why not? I personally hope that we see the day where some games allow this. I think that games are art. And art should not be censored. They are a vehicle for dialogue.

>caring about the political affiliation of a game dev
you're part of the problem, not the solution. cunt

depends on how good the content is

would 200% support it if it's got cuckoldry

Attached: 1534529820400.gif (2779x2852, 1.21M)

Do you feel that games are currently censored?

overwatch TRASH
kingdome come TRASH
god of war......semi trash since 1,2,3 were far superior.

tl;dr sven being a cuck, AS USUAL

>Increase your Rape meter faster with Crack rocks.

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

No, I'm not. I am a rebel. 30 years of VG game industry XP. I have worked on many of your beloved franchises. I'm old but still an idealist.

level 15 Negro casts rape.

Attached: 12324353465.png (619x453, 196K)

Just make a game where you get to shoot violent niggers. Oh wait.

Attached: residentevil.jpg (1280x720, 400K)

There's hope user. I am this hope. I have decades of XP and I feel like you. 100%

I feel that games currently are shit.

Duh. We'd give them so many shekels

This. White (((supremacist))) is a term made up by kikes to demonize those who oppose white genocide. OP is a kike and needs gas, same for the 3 prior replies to this post.

That said, yes I would support an openly white nationalist game developer (ie one who didnt want to see white eradicated because they have marx's cock up their arse).

Fuck off kike

Your problem would be finding a platform.

Nigger you gotta stop spamming your own threads with every thought that pops into your head. Holy fuck. If you're going to reply, reply to someone, and that's it. Make that your new rule. Stick to it.

Of course they are. Did you know that most major video game publisher have an entire department dedicated to legal matters? Whenever we create a location in our AAA games,we have the support of an entire department, it's called the Legal Department. Their job is to make sure that we don't infringe on any copyright. Location name, branding, etc. It's all triple checked.

Do you think that such a developer could be successful?

the game industry went to shit by 2005. if you sold out to an EA NDA oor spent the last 20 yrs porting, wtf?

cut out help tutorials, add infinite cheats, REMOVE COOKING and lifestyle shaming. but no, i cant recall a game based on group division that was quick easy and fun to play