Old woman assaulted in DC for saying the n-word

twitter.com/ABeale202/status/1029727340488732672

just look at the comments defending the assault. makes me angry even though i'm not white.

Attached: DkpkAlJXoAMCmai.jpg (675x1200, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FE30a4J38Q
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/woman-hospitalized-after-altercation-on-metrobus
abforanc.com/meet-amanda
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha fucking dumb cunt deserved it

Can’t use words without consequence

Btw, I’m a leaf

>words justify violence
hello antifa

Found the negro

She was right.
Bunch of niggers.

Attached: All-the-niggers-are-dead.jpg (570x427, 66K)

I'm guessing like 50% of comments are from whites

>What's that you called me a nigger? Let me prove that I'm just as much of a person as you are by chimping out and beating you to death

The more people see shit like this the more people hate niggers

On the bright side, those niggers will rot in prison now.

Talk shit, get hit. This isn't Alabama you cracker bitch

>being this much of a nigger loving faggot

whew

So they were arguing and the she boon hit the trailer lady in the head over some words. The victim storms off and calls her a nigger. Some other nigger beats her bloody over a word... This is why they are niggers.

>freedom of spech
>muh sacred texts

american law is a religion.

Turns out she just said "rigger" when referring to her sons' job with another passenger, as old women are apt to do, unfortunately they had no interest in getting her to clarify what she said. RIP.

Is it time to burn our own towns down or nah?

hey, great thread OP. the shills from the shit threqds couldnt help but attack the poor lady on this thread

>I'm guessing like 50% of comments are from white women

There fixed it for you.

I'm white you dirty sandnigger.

Nope, it's like 95% kangz in the comments saying "DHE DUN DESERVED IT MY ANSESTERS BE SMILIN ON ME N SHEIT SHE GOT WHUT WAS COMMUN TO HER"
I'm seething

Cool, a new advocate of open carry.
It's difficult to get coddled women around.
Thanks niggers.

>you smacked my hat
looks like she was assaulted before then. typical niggers cropping videos to play victim
surpringly no white women in the comment section for once

Wrong!
The American religion is worshiping blacks.
They won't even defend against someone attacking their God, but they will attack someone over insulting a black.

>i love getting cucked by my wife and her bbc, I even get to suck it sometimes

No, they blew her fucking face off. You can see the separate chunk on the ground.
Just expect a lot more of this if abortion is ever outlawed.

That's only the liberals. Retards often sound like a bigger crowd than what they are when screeching. A lot of americans are actually starting to get tired of nigger culture and nigger apologists despite what our media tells the rest of the world.

It's so sad what happened to America, people in the feed cheering for an old lady getting assaulted

youtube.com/watch?v=0FE30a4J38Q

Animalistic apes.
Truly sickening.

Attached: 1534522236753.jpg (600x480, 60K)

I hope those niggers get thrown in jail for 10 years because they violated their probation with a felony assault.

>Go on call someone else a nigger.
other random black guy
>hell ya nigger

Attached: 6346346357357.jpg (830x466, 260K)

>I'm guessing the comments are from 56% whites

fixed again

I expect nothing less from a dying country

gas all niggers

NIGGERS

Where are the feminists?

i'll give you $20 bitcoin to say that on a bus full of black people in DC

The problem is you pussies use the word without backing it up with force.

>Nah we don't need the full video. Nobody needs to implicated. Let her take that ass cutting in peace.

Good, keep that mentality up, especially when one of their friends or family is killed and no one speaks up.

She looked like white trash anyway. I hope the blacks responsible are caught and serve some jail time for the assault but honestly I don't give a shit either way.

I mean old white women are barely a step removed from niggers anyway.

>white

Attached: SatanMask(Edit).jpg (651x780, 145K)

>uk flag white

Attached: 1491841771343.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

>act like a nigger
>get called a nigger
>”awwwww hell no!”
>beat a person to death for saying a word and be justified for it.
Fucked up
I wonder how black people will feel when white people react to invading their countries? I think we’re at the point whites reactions would be justified

Attached: 9F306210-A4B1-48CD-BBB2-5D786F872C5F.jpg (599x429, 61K)

You will get your force soon enough

Attached: 8B540DB0-21BE-493D-9927-ED10944F0BBA.gif (500x270, 1016K)

>assaulted
They killed her. If she didn't die from it, she won't have a face. Those animals are niggers.

Someone should do this while packing some heat. Take out as many as you can. Deus Vult.

>Thieves do not deserve to be murdered for breaking into your house
>It's justified for blacks to beat people who say the no-no word to death
Liberals

Women think they are invulnerable, feminist made it so they aren't

this, the absolute mental gymnastics these people must go through.

Niggers being offended at being called niggers, then chimping out and behaving like...niggers

Thieves DO NOT deserved to be murdered, and it's NOT justified for blacks to beat people who say 'nigger'.
What about that?

classic

>boomer whore
0 fucks

The commie is right
With your fists up and ready to go and avoid getting circled
She was doing everything wrong + shes a whamen she got to stfu

based black person! I can't believe how many are sanctioning this violence

Attached: based.png (1247x664, 139K)

That's at least consistent and not clearly biased. It's not hypocritical, and all.

Whatever. She's probably homeless. She's not wearing any makeup and she's drinking something on the bus.... plus taking the bus is for poor people to begin with.

I don't give a shit if homeless people beat each other up, or get beat up by niggers.

We need to just start immediate violence against anyone who says anything disparaging against whites. Equality for all!

I bet everyone who replies to this is going to completely discredit this to keep up the illusion every single black is bad and awful.

We should start calling each other nigger. All the time. On twitter, fb etc. Take over the word. They cannot complain if it is white people calling white people nigger. What up nigger? Catch you later my nigger. Don't be such a dumb nigger. etc. It will really piss them off.

at least she realizes that it isn't the best option to beat the shit out of someone for saying a word. I have seen worse quotes coming from niggers

it is at least consistent.

Thieves dont deserve to be murdered by the state
If they are worried about dying they shouldnt be trying to steal from me because my properry is worth 100x more than their life

talk shit get hit

This comment has been sponsored by Reddit©

Kill them all

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Talk shit get lynched

Oh wait....

fuck you're a dumb cunt

>Good, keep that mentality up, especially when one of their friends or family is killed and no one speaks up.
They've already done this for decades. They'd rather Jamarcus kill Tyrannicus than have to rely on some cracker-ass white cop (or worse yet some Uncle Tom cop) for help.

Here's an article about it in the news:

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/woman-hospitalized-after-altercation-on-metrobus

fucking subhuman aussie faggot
neck thineself

Attached: brainlet.png (211x239, 4K)

>Police said two suspects were stopped nearby and identified, but no arrests were made.
hmm

Attached: Dgkk8I-X4AEdDIJ.jpg (715x430, 70K)

Like, in a city where racial tension is high, the last thing you want to do is say anything close to “ni..” Don’t even say Nickle..say 5 cent.
abforanc.com/meet-amanda
her site has a chat feature lol

peace and love buddy

Attached: lilb.png (1127x900, 1.75M)

>words justify violent actions
Nigger spotted

nigs gonna nog

yeah like the nig nogs rioting in melbourne

When I was in High School I had nigger friends, which today I don't talk to because they act like shit. But older folks had an issue with it to a degree, but the reaction was to just laugh it off because they were old, not to beat the fuck out of them. Fucking kids today.

>get called a nigger
>act like a nigger

Hmmm

My sides user.

Yep

Attached: Chimps.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

Who let the niggers out?

Attached: 1486159558821.jpg (2592x1458, 881K)

This makes me so fucking indignant I have no words

Attached: 5888D8C5-AA48-4842-82A6-1D28F81E77DD.png (379x385, 132K)

Yup. Welcome to the 21st century. It’s a couple steps backwards.

Someone could call me a mayonnaise slurping honkey and I wouldn’t violently assault someone like a chimpanzee because that’s not the civilized approach. If the rolls were reversed they’d be going to prison with everyone calling the assailant racist. Double standards galore.

well she was right the bus was full of niggers, however said niggers love to prey on the weak and an old woman evokes no pity from them

they are a fossil species and its hard to tell whether they or (((them))) are a bigger problem

if you see american black tourists roaming in your streets them do the same to them.

the meme that you are justified to get physical because of word needs to end
pretty sure saying nigger is not a crime, beating up someone for saying nigger is

Attached: DasRight.png (932x462, 245K)

It's amazing to me how much power that word has in the US. It's just one short word, yet it can ruin your career, cost you all your friends, and even get you killed. I find this to be one of those aspects of the US culture that were influenced by Jews. It's a very Jewish idea, to have a word that you cannot utter, a word of power, a forbidden word. It only has power for as long as you all acknowledge it, so it would seem easy to break away from its tyranny, yet you sheepishly bow your heads down and let it terrorize you unchecked. Quite jewishly, you invent various euphemisms for it, all of them childish or retarded or both, and that's the only way you can allude to the word itself. You can't even use the word when quoting or when reading from a dictionary or simply to refer to the word itself. And all this while you're proudly wearing your badge of liberty, constantly reminding the rest of the world about that inalienable right that you all supposedly have, which affords you freedom of speech none of us barbarians has ever dreamt of. It's strange.

The comment below it that says something along the lines of “You done?” has 147 hearts much more than her.

Literally apeshit

Attached: 1527250734809.webm (406x720, 2.24M)

niggers are ungrateful parasites

Attached: africa-then-africa-now-africa-16170586.png (500x303, 68K)

if you call a nigger a nigger while on a city bus full of niggers, then you're as dumb and crazy as the niggers that will surely beat you half to death.

Attached: TURD4 toilet people of the damned.png (985x900, 98K)

Wasn't it great having half a nigger as POTUS for 8 years? it really brought the country forward.

Attached: obamaalfredeneumansuckers.jpg (220x229, 11K)

>Call people names in public
>Usually a fight ensues
>No one cares

>A white person calls a black people names
>A fight ensures
>Jow Forums: "Words don't justify a fight!"

Sure words can justify a fight. Go to a bar on a busy night and say, "Hey you're a cocksucker" to every single man you meet. See what happens. Oh, some guy would eventually beat you up? Imagine that.

what exactly makes you think that the dude wont go to prision?

every public transport is filled with cameras.

Maybe she'll learn.

Saying n-word in public is a hate speech, should be executed on sight. Anyone should freely execute anyone who did a hate speech, no question asked.
Public execution has been proved good for health, one execution a day keeps doctor away.

You’re a fucking moron and I’d say it to your face in public with my camera on so you could try to assault me and I could get you put in the slammer for assault.

Me calling you a fucking moron isn’t illegal, moron, but violently assaulting someone is.

>Talk shit, get hit.

The mantra of all good authoritarian systems.