Why do Balkans always pretend like they haven't been conquered?

Why do Balkans always pretend like they haven't been conquered?
>that means you too Hungary
There's a reason the term 'balkanized' is used to describe fragmentation of social order, your region is ground zero. So instead of being so butthurt, how about you wise up a little and help us otherfags who haven't learned the way you have?

Attached: 1520541924336.jpg (544x371, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKuA6VS_ujw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bmp2

Attached: 1532255550377.jpg (720x561, 123K)

bmp3

Attached: 214.jpg (720x540, 75K)

>Why do Balkans always pretend like they haven't been conquered?Bosnia was conquered by the Ottoman empire, and was ruled by them, until it was annexed by Austria. etc etc

You're talking gibberish.
You're talking about being conquered. And then you talk about being balkanized. But those are separate things.

>how about you wise up a little and help us otherfags who haven't learned the way you have
no idea what you want of us

Muslims are a huge social shock on Western countries. There's a stigma behind talking about their effect on communities, how have your countries dealt with it?
>aside from bloody warfare

Attached: anxiety (3).jpg (350x345, 33K)

>wise up
>Balkans
With Tito's iron hand.

hopefully after 2019 things will be different for Canada lmao
>elections

Attached: people kind.jpg (393x378, 30K)

The 2 of you remind me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=MKuA6VS_ujw

I know that guy.

>that means you too, hungary
How in the flying fuck were we conquered? We're speaking a fucking language which has its closest relative in fucking Siberia. Come back when you can at least wipe out our means of communications. No slav nor goth could manage to reign over us in the ways of turks reigning over Romanians and Serbs.

In short, neck yourself you fucking cucknadian.

Attached: HUNGARIAN_CLAY.jpg (393x600, 33K)

>pretend like they haven't been conquered?

Attached: Oppressive Laughter.jpg (491x488, 19K)

I honestly reconized that as an pt-85 instantly, am I autistic

Attached: pt-85_in_patriot_park.jpg (780x507, 353K)

>Why do Balkans always pretend like they haven't been conquered?
Who the fuck does that? We are aware that Slavs came in teh 7th century. And the conquest by the Ottomans are a very crucial part, directly or indirectly, for the Serbian, Bosniak and Greek identity.
That is more than just a strawman.
>There's a reason the term 'balkanized' is used to describe fragmentation of social order, your region is ground zero
What is the connection that conquering thing?

The eternal leaf

nah that's a bmp-3 screenshot from Arma 2 nigga

What if Arma retarded?

what is arma 2 RHS

Attached: alex trebek.jpg (992x558, 38K)

But like it's a object 906 (same thing)

>Bosniak (((identity)))
>Not just a bunch of muslimized serbs/croats
Neck yourself.

Oh you know, the part about you being conquered and corrupted by far eastern influences around the same time the 'new world' was being formed.
You know, that place that everyone is trying to get to know lol

Attached: Mooninites.png (265x187, 9K)

now*

You're a fucking clueless and useless idiot.

> Balkans

> Slavs

good luck with your lost land

Attached: 1532180428033.jpg (4000x1818, 3.28M)

Slavs is a linguistic group. Balkans is a messy fuck

Attached: IMG_20180818_115602.png (1141x1098, 587K)

The Balkans were the beacon of civilisation till the slaves come and little by little destroyed the kingdom of Illyria

Attached: usa-balkan-20953312.png (500x313, 93K)

Another day, another w*sterner make shit bait thread.

see

You do realize you are heading to being conquered even without an actual fight right?

Attached: 20120502-CPi_CCA0502_800.jpg (800x800, 165K)

>eating the w*stern bait
man, don't do it, it's not worth your time

>Hungary balkans

I have bad news Canada, you are being balkanized by your own elite.

He got you there leaf fag

You think Trudeau was the end of Canada but he will be gone in 2019. The Liberal party in Canada is done.
The truth is that the real competition now is between the NDP and the Conservatives. And the NDP are even worse than the Liberals.
Not really much of a competition at this point.

Attached: nah it's cool.jpg (1600x1200, 381K)

Why do you reply to me, i don't even care about lolnada at slightest.

And you will somehow reverse 30 years of cuckery in a matter of one-two 4 year mandates?
Good luck.

Enjoy, leafy: You are being subverted, genocided. Plans are already in place, conservatives won't change that, they are cucked.

Why are leafs always this obsessed with the Balkans?
We dont even think of you

Attached: 1529543644967.jpg (490x604, 57K)

you can meme all you like but time will tell our lands apart
black pilled larper thread
Good question, the reason is that your land has been a hotbed of cultures and warfare. It has much interesting history would you not agree?

Attached: thrawn.png (1010x990, 1.01M)

hello vee btw

>black pilled larper thread
Tru(deau)th hurts

>Why are leafs always this obsessed with the Balkans?
Either that, or get depressed thinking about what is happening to their country right before their eyes and how they can't do anything to stop it. Easy choice.

>can't do anything to stop it

Attached: gat.png (500x267, 78K)

Don't pretend to understand this country. I was asking you for advice, not trying to create animosity.

Again Nobody here gives a fuck about you.
Literally 51st US state.

How informed of you.

Much in the same way you bundle "the Balkans" in some kind of single entity.

The term 'balkanized' implies a culture severed into sub-cultures which are hostile to one another.
>the opposite of a single entity

Attached: regular str8 ppl shit.png (322x340, 179K)

shut up fag

ok i will stop forever now

Attached: meme.png (725x863, 569K)

You don't understand the concept of nationalist ETHNO states, do you? No surprise given the fact that your country is an artificial entity and a melting pot. Why would there be a single Balkan entity? Bulgarians, Serbians, Greeks, Romanians, Albos etc. speak different languages, have lots of different traditions, even look different and most importantly have a proud history of being independent and some of them even having an imperial history (Greeks in the first place, Bulgarians and Serbs).

Attached: bulgar-states.png (1024x578, 321K)

A term invented by the west, based on recent events, used to describe the inevitable result of bundling different people together in a multi-kulti experiment.
Why not Austro-hungarization or Roman-Empirezation? It has happened before.

I'm going to ask you to read the post you replied to again. But then again you got the commie larper meme flag so you probably had to think long and hard about how you're going to make a roleplay post

based
every balkan slav looks like that desu

So what?

>A term invented by the west, based on recent events, used to describe the inevitable result of bundling different people together in a multi-culti experiment.
Yes! Now we're getting somewhere. The point is that we don't have the experience your nations do in this 'cultural event' that is afflicting Canada. I say again to not underestimate us, in our kindness or our fervor. We are a nation of acceptance but we are also a nation of laws. Don't let 1 federal election get in the way of your opinion of Canada, Trudeau was a burp in our political system.

Attached: csor.jpg (1086x724, 99K)

I am asking for your wisdom, in short.
All memes aside. What have your nations done in the wake of this threat?

Attached: Abu Sayef memes.jpg (400x512, 23K)

We fucked up. Isn't it obvious?

>How in the flying fuck were we conquered
How about that time your nation was split between Austria and, the Ottomans for like 200 years

Hungary isn’t Balkan nor is it even comparable to such a shithole region

>tfw your language isn't the same as the Slav-something all your Balkanbros speak and understand and you can't fully participate in the brotherhood

Attached: 1525381489372.jpg (885x960, 104K)

>Why do Balkans always pretend like they haven't been conquered?
religion

The alpgabet is a bit simmilar at least

All 3 are similar.

Attached: 622px-Venn_diagram_showing_Greek,_Latin_and_Cyrillic_letters.svg.png (622x600, 73K)

It is a hotbed for Roman Catholicism, Orthodoxy and Islam. And that's just mentioning the religious aspect of its conflicts.
The Balkans offer and incredible insight with their histories.
>Canadian apologies meme

>an incredible insight on how to deal with Islam in their histories
is what i meant
>fuck you