What kind of women calls their boyfriend/husband "my SO"?

It's so cringe. Pic not related

Attached: anNxRq0_700b.jpg (700x680, 70K)

ones that dont respect you because you probably dont even cum from your shrinked sissy balls but more like just flush out 2 drops of white piss

It depends on whether she's saying it as an elevated status beyond "boyfriend", like the tier between boyfriend and fiance. If she's saying it because she's a feminist-Jewish zombie that who doesn't want to say the word "boy" because that's a gender pronoun, then dump her immediately.

Attached: red lady.jpg (500x750, 38K)

well you aint her man. u her essoh. wassohard2figgaaut?

Incel: The Post

One that is actively seeking another man to monkey-branch on to.

They do it to obfuscate the fact that they're straight because being a cis white heterosexual person means you are the Oppressor

Acceptable:
>Daddy
>Boo
>Master
>Hun
>Whitey
>Sugar-dick

Unacceptable:
>Sweetie
>Babe
>Bitch
>Wallet
>Dude

They do it because they're subconsciously aware that having a "boyfriend" and not a husband is embarrassing.

Redditors. Yes it's prime cringe.

redditors

Sage
Hide

Holy shit, this makes sense.
This is like in Black-ish (don't watch it but saw it shared on Facebook) where the older black woman snaps back at her daughter-in-law about taking the husband's surname as not being about property, but about showing to others that they got a man to settle for them, like a trophy. So I can see that in the rationalization of a woman - that being called SO is ironically alpha - she wishes you're snapped up in a relationship on more official grounds (boyfriend or husband) but she's just a plate

>Babe
Sometimes some of the most faithful country couples use the term "babe" lovingly so consider it context dependent.

Attached: hope's daughters anger courage.jpg (750x411, 180K)

it's not, it's casual but without any affection.
It's like a title for a guy she's settled on -for now.

Pet names are important, they need to either be very submissive, or very affectionate.
Master shows submission entirely so it's fine, but snugglebear is also fine since it show affection AND submission in her willingness to embarrass herself.

In the United States country at least, "babe" is very affectionate (in fully faithful relationships) and I like it. Your Aussie tongue may be subject to a different culture.

Attached: 1515487860510.jpg (564x838, 79K)

I dunno. Who cares? maybe saying girlfriend or boyfriend is pretty cringe too.

Found the roastie

You know nothing Poland.

Better than calling him her "spouse"

"My spouse is a louse so get out of the house!"

Go easy, jews cut our dicks off, and that makes cumming difficult.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

Then Saying SO they have elevated more than a boyfriend. And men are slow to marry now.

Still better than "partner".

my wife calls me "lobomah" wich is a contraction of "love of my life"

I know its autistic but I like it

Attached: apu noobgainstaja.png (1034x820, 642K)

Spotted the roastie - wow you never heard of this thing called slippery slope have you

no its worse.
SO is gender neutral. Even though they're straight they're trying to use generic terms to be be more accommodating to LBQTP.
they chose not to say "partner" because they think the word belongs to gays.

the only people ive ever actively seen use this are redditors.
what gets me, and pisses me off the most, is that i know 99% of those cunts do not use that word in real life but because it's a reddit thing to do, they do it because they are on the website.
why the fucking shit fuck do people have to act a certain way because they are on a fucking website, i dont get i never will.

How is this Jow Forums related, ffs

>no muh nigga

It came from baby mama forums though

Copy pasta
1/10

did you marry a 5-year old, user?

>is on Jow Forums
Autism or bantz 50/50

Women that are posting on Reddit

No they should be allowed to walk around inventing bullshit to be upset over to maintain their victim status because they have been over accommodated. So things like manspreading (what the fuck bitch I have balls between my legs you unsympathetic monsters, that hurt when crushed between my legs) and mansplaining (not my fault women are headstrong idiots that rush into shit without doing the proper due diligence). Nither of those things are real, it's invented shit to bitch about because you women have it way too fucking easy. Hell if one gets pregnant they just murder the fetus (something I wish their mothers had done to them, honestly, fucking self absorbed cunts).

Your problem is that you choose a white woman to begin with.

most likely the person who used it frequents reddit.

i think ive filtered through 10 layers of autism to understand what youre on about.
>why the fucking shit fuck do people have to act a certain way because they are on a fucking website, i dont get i never will.
>is on Jow Forums
ok but how am i acting a certain way, or any different than i do irl?
seek help for your crippling autism, nigger

Post her feet.

"SO" sounds extremely clinical and alienating, I really hate this term. Redditors are truly despicable scum, worse than dogs

I don't even know what SO means
>I'm too old to post here

Sauce on this beauty

"Significant Other"

yuck

Attached: 1280675437944.jpg (640x480, 109K)

KEK

>why the fucking shit fuck do people have to act a certain way because they are on a fucking website, i dont get i never will.
>THIS IS AMERICA ACT AMERICAN

Attached: 1505253526347.jpg (260x287, 18K)

I've seen this but never understood what they even mean