Omarosa defeating Trump would be kino as fuck

>Omorosa born into nothing
>Her brother, father and cousin were murdered shaping her into a cold selfish woman
>She gets a gig being a apprentice to a rich guy who was handed everything on a silver platter
>Join him as a rises to the highest authority in the country
>Democrats, the media, even the fbi is unable to touch him
>Then from the inside Omarosa one of his most trusted lackies betrays him and his empire comes crumbling down

Attached: 8A26A451-371D-4105-BBFF-737C629214EB.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YWWn6853Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=DTCF26ML_Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=9me11MAbr9Y
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-apocalypse-now-vietnam-vets-row-war-white-house-meeting-a8496626.html
npr.org/2018/08/09/637181464/trump-claims-california-is-wasting-water-that-could-be-used-to-fight-wildfires
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice fantasy. Shes just a salty negress who thought she was going to replace Hope Hicks and rise to the prominence of Condolezza Rice. Instead she figured out she was just a token and got kicked to the curb. Now she just hopes she can sell some books.

She has great milkies.

She can't even provide audio tapes she claimed exist. There's no way she'd win a presidential election, 3/4 of the country, liberals included, would reject her the first time they heard her speak.

>Now she just hopes she can sell some books.
That’s the thing, she is using him to make money it’s so scummy that she had to have learned it from him.

She literally played them for people, there are sound bites everywhere.

>its another revealed recordings could being down Trump episode

Modern-day Julius Caesar?

fake news, disregarded

Post them, she looks like she fucks whitebois too.

who?

>literally thinks Trump can be beaten
liberals don't learn do they?

ANY DAY NOW

>DRUMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFT is finished

And they can't be that damaging. I'm sure hillary will be in office 2025 or something

ET TV, OMAROSA?

We g-got him this time, right g-guys?

Attached: 1532565001603.png (1000x1000, 594K)

Remember when she got BTFO on Celebrity Apprentice by Piers Morgan of all people. If she had any self-respect she'd have killed herself after that

>She can't even provide audio tapes she claimed exist.
lolwut?!

>I'm sure hillary will be in office 2025 or something
naw, even most Dems are sick of her now

From a BBC White house correspondent: "I'd often see her float in and out of White House events, leaving them early if they got boring, or showing her friends around the place and inviting them to the White House mess for coffee". Not exactly a trump fan but the BBC is usually pretty anti-trump and if that's the best they can say about her it sounds like she was pretty useless. It's just my opinion but that sounds a lot like BBC shorthand for good riddance, doubt this will do much to shake up the trump administration considering the current political climate

It's going to be the Cohen tapes all over again

>THIS IS IT. DRUMPF IS *FINALLY* FINISHED

Attached: huffpost-huffpost-a-tape-might-exist-of-trump-doing-something-34754863.png (500x728, 145K)

SAY IT WITH ME /tv/,

PRESIDENT ELIZABETH WARREN

Attached: Elizabeth_Warren,_official_portrait,_114th_Congress.jpg (220x275, 11K)

>the BBC is usually pretty anti-trump
you mean they report the truth lmao?

>claims tape exists of Trump saying nigger
>claims shes heard it
>then claims she didn't actually hear it, but instead heard two staffers talking about another guy who heard it
>guy who the two were talking about straight up says on twitter that it never happened
>the only tapes she provides are of one of Trumps daughters offering her a job after she lost the last one, and a tape of Trump calling her consoling her about losing her job and saying he wasn't even consulted about it

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Adding to word “kino” to something unrelated to television and film does not make it related to television and film.

>sources familiar with the thinking of government officials have said the tapes were likely played to individuals behind closed doors

The BBC tries to be impartial but got buttfucked by the brit government after the Iraq War

>his empire comes crumbling down
It hasn't. Omorosa is a loose cannon, and she's done this shit before. She's being used by people she's using right back, but this is a woman who was an Apprentice contestant, remember, she has no friends in politics. If she ran for office she'd get eaten alive - the only reason she was in Trump's organisation was because she's been flattering (and possibly fucking) him since she was on the Apprentice. She'll sell books, people who already dislike him will pretend to be shocked, people who like him won't bother, and nobody will remember her name come 2020.

Has anyone here ever been to ? It's quite literally been taken over by leftypol tier lunatics who unironically use shareblue.com as a reference

I can't imagine what it's like being told by the media every day that your most hated enemy is on the verge of being utterly destroyed yet nothing ever happens to him.

Maybe this anime clip will help you, OP. Break the cycle.
youtube.com/watch?v=8YWWn6853Vg

Attached: 1416981212161.png (371x388, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DTCF26ML_Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=9me11MAbr9Y

>lunatics
You can't call people this when your allies literally think they can yard-brush all the non-whites out of America.

Omarosa makes Candace Owens look like Russell H. Kirk, I sincerely doubt she'll achieve shit.

never been but I have noticed them raiding /tv/ on a near daily basis. They must be organizing elsewhere because a dozen of them will show up in a thread and start shilling in coordination. Scary, that people could care that much about politics

>show up in a thread and start shilling in coordination. Scary, that people could care that much about politics
This approach was invented by Jow Forums, and /tv/ became unusable for its intended purpose because of it, so I assume you're memeing.

>a cold selfish woman
But not a smart one, which is what makes the difference between a lucky shot and a power grab. Come at the king, you best not miss. All she has is a book tour.

>your allies

Who?
>"Richard Spencer, notorious attention-whore, says he loves Trump (we'll just ignore the previous four weeks where he was ranting that Trump was doing nothing for the huwhyte race)"?

Or maybe that /tv/ users have always shared a lot of views with Jow Forums and you're just butthurt you're in the fringe minority on Jow Forums.

Leftists hate Jow Forums anyway.

Attached: 1497854723523.png (200x200, 52K)

trump hiring and getting backstabbed by this no talent, 0 trust negress just show how naive he is and how his risk taking ability happens to materialize in good things just because of pure luck. the guy thows ideas out there and tends to feed on the chaos while people forget what was the main point anyway.

kill yourself cunt

>I LITERALLY HAVE THIS EVIDENCE THAT WILL BRING DOWN DRUMPFFF
>JUST AS ALL THE PROOF ABOUT RUSSIAN HACKERS, PEDOPHILIA, AND HIS PEE FETISH
>I PROMISE YOU THIS TUME HE WILL GET IMPEACHED

Yawn

Fake news. He hires the best people. This is 4d chess.

wasnt she getting paid like 15k per month for her job at the WH? dumb bitch, not even blacks like her

It actually is 4D Chess. Trump sends out controlled antagonists to bait the media all the time.

Omarosa is still employed by Trump, just not officially. She's promising the world to the shitlibs, yet nothing will be delivered. Another classic IRL shitpost from the President.

Attached: 1530146136851.jpg (961x632, 96K)

WE'RE ON Jow Forums TIME T OG O ALL OUT
HEIL HITLER HEI LHIT ERLRER

4d chess is the only unironic argument that you're left with except for the spray and pray logic. but it's not helping him, he even had to deflect from the news cycle with brennar's security clearance. so all memes aside there is no 4d chess here it's basic chess and it's not that great.

Trump alread exposed her on Twitter, posted a compilation of her praising him, she's looks like a fool now

Attached: image.jpg (202x145, 18K)

She's trumps slave, this is all part of the act!

Attached: OmarosaTrumpSlavetothisday.jpg (1604x912, 394K)

Attached: 61Rff-jNflL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 15K)

Brennan is a glow worm that no one likes. Nobody cares that he was stripped of clearance.

this is a politics thread, fuck you jew shills are working overtime, aren't ya.
maybe this time you WILL be burned to death but no one will be left to claim the land you love on illegitimately

checked
>Nobody cares that he was stripped of clearance.
except the media, they jump on every thing that can be milked for scandals

Quad powered truth check

GIB CHOKKY MILKIES

A bankrupt President from a bankrupt culture.
Trump recalling history through film.

Apocalypse Now
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-apocalypse-now-vietnam-vets-row-war-white-house-meeting-a8496626.html

Chinatown
npr.org/2018/08/09/637181464/trump-claims-california-is-wasting-water-that-could-be-used-to-fight-wildfires

Omarosa Bond

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-083407_Yorkshire Coast Radio.jpg (1536x1246, 882K)