The time has come for Ireland to rejoin Britain...

The time has come for Ireland to rejoin Britain. The current state of affairs has proven to be an overall loss for Ireland; their economy is weak, their military is nonexistent, their industry is a joke. They are in almost every way a protectorate of Britain and the British. It's time to bring them back into the fold.

How can we get the wheels turning? Ulster will be the new seat of Irish authority.

Attached: Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (2000x1000, 8K)

They would rather be swarmed by nuggets and die off as a race than join the Brits. They hate the English more than they care about their own survival.

*Niggers, not nuggets. Stupid auto correct.

The sad thing is this would probably work if you marketed it as being ''progressive'' and ''forward thinking''.

I'd be supportive and quite patriotic to the union if your people didn't behave like niggers when we first met

Fuck off greedy beady

as if that wouldn't happen when being part of the UK with the state of England.

No need. We have Kevin Darkie

>no Celtic Union designed purely on shitting on the English

Go back to Denmark ye tans these islands are for the Celts

100's of years under the Normans and we all still have our cultures. How long will you last under the EU? Better the devil that lets you live.

Their GDP per capita is actually one of the highest in Europe and are a very developed nation.
As much as I like the thought of this, it will likely never happen.

Hah, truer words
The English are the first to get btfo. Nothing sadder than clinging to past glories as you die a pathetic, sad lonely death. YOU will be Britains savior; In so far as a stark wake up call to the rest of us of what awaits us by following your lead.

Of course it wouldn't. But even if it did, the Irish would still suicide themselves if someone told them it would piss off the British.

+1 pipe bomb has been added to buckingham palace

thank you for you patronage

No. The irish need to be irish. Ireland needs to be Ireland. The limeys can turn brown and worship a moon god.

Yer living in yer hed pal. I don't like the English or their masters, but you can't pretend that our existence was in peril before the EU cabal came along. Scotland remained Scotland, Wales and Ireland were still Wales and Ireland even England was English. Normans want to rule you, if that means killing you, the ones who don't toe the line, then they will but they don't want you dead they want you to do what you are told. THE EU WANTS YOU DEAD. In a few decades the supporters of the EU will end Ireland as an Irish nation. They openly plan it and put you in jail for speaking out, not even doing anything just for speaking out.

Yeah, 100's of years of Norman oppression where we all retained our own cultures is worse than oblivion. pft.

It's England who wrecked Ireland and turned it into another Nigger loving cesspool in the first place.

True desu

>fine before eu
Not so, immigrant population was rising year on year long before the eu via commonwealth especially. You can blame the eu for continental europes woes, but not for Britains.
It'll be worse purely in terms of immigration if we do leave the eu-the numbers of europeans coming in goes down but our shit skin immigration will go up to compensate. The left still wants voters, right wants ever more cheap labour and debt slaves to prop up the ponzi scheme economy and those above still want our identities erased.

Reading compression

Ireland shall never bow to British authority

It sort of looks like it is the EUs fault. You can't compare the historical trickle to todays flood. Pre '60s what was the ethnic composition of the UK? Post Tony Blair it kicked into overdrive but the EU wealsed their way in over a long period to get to that point.

It does not even matter that I like immigrants, the people that are pushing for immigrantion openly want to destroy the nation and that is their main reason for doing it. They are always saying how sick and evil our Western society is. How can I support immigration knowing that very smart people that hate me and everything about my culture are the ones that want it to happen?