Bible taught in schools

This is the end of free society.

Attached: 8328E3DE-F3D4-4BE3-AEDE-17343D42498A.jpg (1125x1118, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2018
>not an ironic Satanist

Attached: Baphomet Statue.jpg (986x555, 368K)

>allows
Reeeeeeeee how dare they not banish christianity from all aspects of day to day life! My enlightenment isn't able to stand up to casual mention if christianity outside of churches AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Kentucky is just getting this now? My public school had it in the early 2000s, it was called western civ

My public school went through a loophole by having bible class before regular classes actually started, it was entirely voluntary & didn’t give any credit though. But they’d have donut parties & stuff like that all the time

That was in California

Don't worry, progressive in the SCOTUS like Merrick Garland and the young Ruth Vader Ginsburg will protect our 1st Amendment rights.

Meanwhile while I was in high school during the 2016 election, my English teacher would only talk about genders and how trump is an idiot every class. I even have the recording of her say that everyone that voted for trump is a moron. She came in crying after he won.

Good. Fuck liberalism.

Lulz nobody takes the bible seriously anymore
T. Kentucky user

I dropped out of high school when I turned 16, now I have a high paying job & im only 19. I make like $6 over minimum wage in my state, if I really had to then I could go back and get my GED.
Meanwhile, everyone else my age is either in debt or is working minimum wage, but they’re all 2 years behind me in work experience.

High school is nothing but propaganda

You must be up north, near the niggers in Louisville.

yeah you should rather learn niggerspeak and pokemans, faggot

We also had an elective called religions of the world or something like that, it was pretty redpilled. First learned the quran was poorly written abrahamic fanfiction. Of course this was like 2002 so arabs we’re universally hated in the US. Good times

We move closer to the Holy Kingdom

Attached: post civil war usa.png (1527x1527, 176K)

Kentuckian here

>we have worse problems than this
>it is an elective class option
>we have worse problems than this

Attached: C1E95DC0-B66C-4575-B21A-765762C6F6E6.png (640x1136, 472K)

I agree it's important

>Bible classes

So what happens if you are not religious or an Atheist? You end up not taking the class?

>elective class
>like basketweaving or home ec

No that's too authoritarian and reactionary. You need slavery (niggers) history, HOLOCAUST and the eternal struggle of queers and feminists throughout history.

Let kids study it, they'll become atheists when they realize how it's not compatible with what we know in the 21st century.

im christian, but i'd be leery about letting my children take this class
could fill their heads with all sorts of heresy/popery

Jesus

You people are the fucking worst. “Muh modern day.” You have the awareness of a potato.

This is not a good thing. This is how the kikes get Islam, Hindu, and (((Christianity))) taught in schools.

This is actually pretty bad.

Attached: 1534110995757.jpg (1100x1315, 217K)

>You end up not taking the class?

You better be. Add criticism to the argument, otherwise it's just a mass and becomes boring.

When I had my bible sessions, I asked a question. If Jesus can he be forgiving, if you repent, I asked if Hitler was in heaven if he repented.
Needless to say, she said technically yes.

Dude, not an edgy athiest but seriously the bible contains some of the DUMBEST caveman shit ive ever read. Its a beautiful work of art and all that yada yada but C'MON some of the content is absolutely retarded. You cant seriously be defending the bible as a serious piece of literature that is compatible with NOT stoning people in the streets

>freedom is the end of freedom
someone get op a clue

Hitler is in heaven for doing what he did.

I'm not from kentucky so it's none of my business. If the people of kentucky want bible class, they get bible class. fuckers in my area when I was a kid nearly passed an ebonics class

the holy kingdom of kentucky

Attached: Ky guns.png (957x769, 461K)

>allows Bible classes to be taught in schools.
>end of Free society
Pick one faggot. Allowing you to make a choice is not against a free society.

what's more humane: executing a murderer by stoning them, or locking them in a box and letting them get raped by rabid packs of niggers for 60 years?
old testament law and punishment seemed like a much better deal
(crime without death penalty:)
>take your lashes
>done, honor restored
vs
>get locked up for years
>lose wife, job, etc
>crime is still permanently on your record after doing your time
>become social pariah until you die

No. Christianity is for cucks.

I super-support it

They taught Islam in my 7th grade history class.

I don't know if he is, but I am. Can't wait to move into the counties when I buy my home. I doubt jcps will teach Bible classes, but here's hoping.

The wendy's chef graces us with an appearance.

Attached: 1513103451429.jpg (240x246, 17K)

Good. Fucking kikes will try to shut it down while kids learn about the quran and the holohoax, two fairy tales more ridiculous than anything in the Bible

Virginia is a commonwealth, not a republic

Free Society is bull shit and allows everything that you Communists HATE come to power.

Attached: 1528921918602.jpg (847x2086, 751K)

>First learned the quran was poorly written abrahamic fanfiction.
Go on

I'm just happy Alabama has schools now.

>Jow Forums: the jews are the enemy of christian western democracy
>also Jow Forums: Christianity is bad

Bible as literature and/or in the context of history is fine. Other religious texts should be examined as well, if for no other reason than to "know your enemy".

When I was in school, we had scripture classes, when you enrolled your parents listed your religion so doing scripture you would go to the room where the certain religion was taught, most kids went to the library because they were atheist, the next popular religion was Protestantism, I was Catholic, one of four kids who were, two being Italians and one being Filipino, I was the only Anglo Catholic

That is exactly how it should be. Religion is private matter. Use of public properties like school buildings for religious communities should come with similar terms to any other private use, just like allowing sports clubs to use athletic facilities in times when those aren't used by school.

>This is the end of free society

Please. It's not like it's any worse than the normal shit they teach in public schools.

No, I do not support it.

If you are going to teach that, you might as well read the Egyptian Book of The Dead too.

Attached: pepe_wojak_apophis_amun_ra.jpg (615x410, 121K)

*Bible study taught in schools in a predominantly christian country*

>CHRISTIANITY?! EW DISGUSTING! HOW DARE YOU ALLOW THOSE SAVAGES DISPLAY THEIR BACKWARDS LIFESTYLE; FUCKING PSYCHO CULTISTS

*Islamic terrorist massacres leftists' people and rapes his daughters and wives*

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

I know it sounds like an absolute, but the way I see it, you're either for or against muslim terror.

Yes, kicking God out of our society was the beginning of the end for America. But we can reverse the process of degeneracy and return to God.

Attached: 1534212539896.png (835x917, 149K)

>an opted class
>the end of free society
whats the matter? feeling guilty?

Would you be a happier person if you believed?

They mean about the same thing.

As is Kentucky, but apparently we're getting a king.

>it was called western civ
>jewish bible is now western history
fucking kill yourself.

if it's optional and doesn't count towards graduation, i don't see a problem.
>inb4 church of satan, jews, muslims
yeah, i don't care if they do the same thing too.

wow, wholdathunk baphomet had those pecs under his titties.

>the bedrock of western civilization isn't a part of western history
Fuck off Varglet.

Attached: 1531088687378.jpg (677x775, 51K)

>quran taught in schools, religious education
>bible taught in schools, end of free society

Imagine being this retarded

> le Christianity made the west meme
absolute insane nonsense
western law system are based off Roman Law, which existed before Christianity existed
western languages are based on indoeuropean languages, Malta is the only western country with semitic languages root
Most of the religious symbolism of the West is pagan as well, christian trees, easter, etc
the american constitution of 1789 does not even mention Jesus anywhere, and has the separation of state and church as one of its most explicit declarations
the founding fathers and most of western people for the last 1000 years have been deists. Whenever someone tried to take Jesus seriously, things went wrong very fast.

Attached: 1518794346756.jpg (800x450, 49K)

was raised an atheist, took public school bible classes from my tenth till twelfth voluntarily, because i was interested, parents were fine with it
>still atheist

Every school should have an optional theology classes and a chaplain.

Christianity is an integral part of western civilization, denying this just makes you look stupid.

>tfw no other state wants to deal with florida
It may be a shithole, but it's my shithole and I love it.

Attached: 1463450293352.jpg (1015x737, 221K)

just because you say it is doesn't mean that it is. If anything it has set us back a fuckload thanks to all the religious fighting and white genocide thanks to christkikes.

Attached: 1526971575495.png (1586x1696, 1.2M)

I feel fine.

If you think wars like that wouldn't have happened if Christianity didn't exist then you are a moron. Religion was just an excuse for those wars. If it didn't exist they would just find another excuse to attack other countries. That's how Europe has always been.

The class will probably be over run with snot nosed atheists looking for low hanging fruit to challenge their oh-so rational mind. Literally a containment class.

Does it really count as "new" if they've been in since last year?

In principle there's nothing wrong with teaching about the bible, what would be wrong is teaching it in a Christian way as that's the government pushing a religion, which it isn't allowed to do. If they just talk about the actual history of the book and the religions it has spawned in a dry fact-based way that's fine; probably beneficial on the whole, it's a huge part of Western history; but of course that's not what anyone thinks is actually going to happen in this classroom.

This is why we shouldn't have public schools. Let the Christians have their bible camps and let everyone else use vouchers for competitive educations, and we'll see whose kids are more successful.

That's probably true, some poor teacher is going to have to debate parroted reddit posts all day.

>JCPS

You never know. They're teetering on the edge of State takeover. That's how poorly they're doing.

Hitler is an avatar of Vishnu

It's Kentucky, they were never going to contribute anything to society anyway.

This is the beginning of the end of the kike's free reign to deceive people.

Yes and Pagans in pre-Christian Europe were just like their hippie revivalist movement. Caesar definitely did not genocide the Gauls and the Romans didn't destroy the entire Celtic oral tradition.
>conflict is bad
Like do you even believe in your own principles and Germanic traditions? At least don't attack Christianity from a liberal worldview.

That is based,
>christian town
>have christian lessons in school.

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Pagans are still buttmad that Christendom basically eradicated them.
Will they ever stop being mad? I hope not.

I'm sure some deracinated basedboy in urban California would though.

Well, they legitimately unironically teach the quran in public schools so I don't have a problem with it.

Kek