Veganism = Antifa

Left vs Right
Veganism vs meat eaters

Veganism is the satanic 'diet' of the radical left (1 Timothy 4) They want to impose this self-starvation on everyone.

The question is Jow Forums, whose side are you on?

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

Attached: Leave the Animals Alone.jpg (789x443, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/zIFAoRU1veo
youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU
youtube.com/watch?v=qACxfKB3iP4
youtube.com/watch?v=A2peD23mJC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why eat meat when onions tastes so much better?

Because if you eat soya and other plants, instead of our natural food which is animal fats, you end up looking like this--

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: VEGAN LEGENDS.jpg (1335x492, 88K)

but those guys are actually pretty hot (6-7/10), i would suck all their dicks dry

also being vegan makes you hate less and love more, i only liked girls before i went vegan and now im bisexual and even experimenting with loving animals so my love increased by like 275% already and i dont have any bigotted thoughts anymore

Oh Dear Lord we lost this one, and the wasted Fubbs.

Attached: PicardDouble.jpg (397x316, 9K)

Thinspo guys are hot. If you wanna be a thinboi and don't care about healthy, weganism is a good idea. If you actually care about health, eat meat, eggs and dairy.
Guy in middle is actually some model who went anorexic, died like 8 years ago, no a vegan

You may be right, but he just looks like every other vegan sickling to me

Attached: Average Robust Vegan.jpg (797x450, 50K)

youtu.be/zIFAoRU1veo
This is him. Also fruitarianism is just a version of anorexia where you're able eat a lot and still lose weight

Attached: antiFA.png (1005x613, 18K)

Yes I eat meat. the thought of eating nothing but vegetables for the rest of my life makes me ill.

I guess fruitarianism is couple steps down the crazy train from Vegan to raw vegan to fruitarian.

Thanks for the tip about the Anorexic model. I guess he never hurt anybody but himself RIP.

Where can I get good quality film from that skinny food addicted S.O.Y.boy featured on the John Stossel show?

Attached: 23847938233.jpg (806x517, 46K)

I agree with vegans that animals should not be mistreated and given shitty lives even if the point of their life is to eventually end up as a steak or glue. However, I am aware that veganism is not a healthy diet and is very environmentally unfriendly.

>skinny food addicted sojajunge on john stossel show
Who?

I’m vegetarian and right wing. I care about cows much more than I care about blacks

Vegetarians consume animal fats in dairy and eggs, so you can't be sickly and skinny like a vegan unless you take that next step down the crazy train.

Attached: Appeared on John Stossel Show.jpg (236x177, 9K)

Is that thing male or female

Supposedly male, but really who knows? He was featured on John Stossel show as someone with eating disorder, and he appeared to avoid all meats, eating only vegetable material. He's still alive

meatcucks

Attached: meat always fails.png (1000x1000, 335K)

>No source
>'reversed the heart'
At least put some effort in your bait.

Attached: 1507616413354.gif (480x270, 3.36M)

Why do you post such kike lies, schlomo? Maybe scared of your kosher slaughterhouse going bankrupt?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

GO VEGAN AND DIE

>A nutritionally balanced diet is better than a diet that will literally kill you with iron
GEE REALLY?!
WHAT AN AMAZING FUCKING CONCLUSION.

Attached: 1518240512342.gif (276x305, 528K)

Are you suggesting that a Vegan diet is a "nutritionally balanced" diet lol?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU

Attached: Arnolds Way to Dental health.jpg (777x542, 56K)

What a Jewish post. Show flag memeflaggot.

Yes my friend?

Attached: 893475333333.jpg (795x454, 57K)

>memeflagged euro
>in USA

Clearly trying to push subservience to the cube.

>john sakars
fuck, I love that guy. He really epitomizes the vegan movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=qACxfKB3iP4

He's kinda out there. How to sell veganism to the weak minded sheeplekins 101-

1.Tell them vegan diet is healthiest diet in world, meat is very unhealthy.
2. New vegan gets sick as fuck within 3 years.
3. Then tell them they are "in it for life" and it's about "ethical vegansim" of course we're going to be sick as fuck and die, but we do it gladly, for the animals!

Attached: More Vegan Legends.jpg (1333x498, 113K)

Well, since I'm not a complete fucking retard like you, yes. It is possible to have a nutritionally balanced vegan diet.

It's just expensive as fuck and you have to buy dumb shit like "B12 fortified lentils" to make up for the nutrients your body will be lacking from a lack of meat.

Fight on Vegan Warrior!

>74% of Americans are Overweight
Would you guys rather have a malnourished vegan population or an overweight one ?

This is Jow Forums we're not really that concerned with normie culture, but fat is better, fat people can still reproduce. Anorexic castrated vegans? I don't think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2peD23mJC0

Fuck veganism you dumb shit, I'm a nutritionist.

Vegans and veganism is fucking stupid.

I'm just saying that it is possible to have a nutritionally balanced vegan diet, whereas their ridiculous meat diet would literally kill you from iron poisoning.

Attached: 1505718906128.jpg (216x224, 14K)

So how long does Sverige have? Shawn Baker who is already 50 how long does he have he eats carnivore?

Make your prediction so I can cap it and laugh at you later, "nutritionist"

Attached: sv3rige portrait.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

He doesn't eat 200 fucking grams of liver every day you colossal retard.
He'll be fine.

Meanwhile, in the real world, governments and big business try to make people eat a high in meat junk food diet. Veganism is superior. The ethnostate will be vegan.

Attached: 881492.png (680x432, 347K)

Just keep those vegan tears flowing. It really never gets old lol!!

Attached: Eric Doubay Vegan Extraordinaire.jpg (777x439, 46K)

How about neither

>herp derp, I just realized how stupid I am, better try and deflect to save face
K, I'm done with you.

I thought it was a ((big nose)) in the preview pic at first, but it was really a stethoscope. Sometimes a first impression is just the best.

Boy do I love onions.

Attached: soyboys are not men.jpg (1536x1173, 349K)

Bye dear, your trolling was a total fail, but thanks for playing!

Attached: 1532891042077.jpg (271x267, 39K)

This is retarded thread. sage.

No it isn't.

>ITT Leftists don't like being laughed at

Attached: 1528061134366.jpg (500x616, 102K)

good shit

Attached: 1452292749719.png (494x456, 307K)