Can people explain to me why this game is "red pilled"?

Can people explain to me why this game is "red pilled"?

Sure, there was that great A.I. conversation. It still doesn't deter from the nonsense Snake said in the end.

>No such thing as absolute reality
>Everything is only as real as your brain tells you it is

This is postmodernist, Cultural Marxist horseshit. It's Tumblr levels of cringe. Hideo Kojima is a hack and a Hollywood dick rider. Also, Kojima liked The Last Jedi. Enough said.

Attached: Naked-Raiden-Cartwheel-MGS2.jpg (600x339, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw
youtube.com/watch?v=MPojltjv4M0
youtube.com/watch?v=OjQA0e0UYzI
youtube.com/watch?v=nbtWb7lWkSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception (1954) and Heaven and Hell (1956).

Attached: MEOW.gif (500x250, 495K)

It was a critique of postmodernism, OP. The game isn't a masterpiece, but it satirizes the whole idea of postmodern society by taking it to absurd extremes.

>postmodernist
>Cultural Marxist
>Tumblr

Does this board do all your "thinking" for you? Or can you not form a concept that isn't sprinkled with things you read on fucking Jow Forums?

I sincerely doubt that Kojima is obsessed with Hollywood. Which is ridden with Postmodernism. Kojima even idolizes Che in MGS Peace Walker. The series is filled with anti-American themes.

GOOD. FUCK the United States of Israel.

America used to be a good country, until Zionists infiltrated it.

You're correct but that doesn't change the fact it's a great game.

Snake Eater is the best game

Except it's not.

Attached: uGLqWVt.jpg (1280x846, 299K)

How about "Relativistic nonsense that holds definitions and by extension observable shared reality as malleable"?

Unfortunately, this is not a simulation. This is real.
The consequences of your choices here determine whether you have a good eternity...or a bad one.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1067, 454K)

The game is saying that postmodernism is a bad thing for the reasons you describe. When everything is transient, fleeting and empty, there is nothing to fight for, and everyone can be easily enslaved.

> he thinks Solid Snake was the good guy in this
> hes never heard of Heinz von Foerster

>Playing video games

Just stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-2YuPGYabw

Attached: 166494.png (862x522, 547K)

Solidus was the good guy, just like skullface.

Attached: PATRIOTS.png (1515x946, 1.1M)

>>No such thing as absolute reality
>>Everything is only as real as your brain tells you it is

Reminds me of some of the stuff in the Corpus Hermeticum. It was probably put int here by freemason CIA niggers.

>Solidus
>used child soldiers during the Liberia Civil War
>good guy

Nigger, Evangelion IS deep. Otherwise you're correct.

Attached: 1533111956907.png (714x1000, 351K)

Actually if you want to know the truth Metal Gear Solid 2 isn't really a metal gear game. It's actually a training simulation within the Zone of the Enders universe which is another game Kojima worked on.

Attached: 1436375858874344483.jpg (800x450, 52K)

It's just more Postmodernist garbage with Lacanian psychological themes. No thanks.

>Postmodernism is bad

I want underage brainlets to leave

> Using niggers
> implying it's a bad thing
> Creating Jack The Ripper white master race in the process

Explain to me why postmodernism Cultural Marxist horseshit isn't bad?

> postmodernism is good
> doesnt know its a scam by jids
> he probably never read a judith Butler book and saw through the bs it contains

The entire game is actually an illusion woven in front of the eye of the gamer and protagonist, you/raiden/the stereotypical good guy, as to make of you a ''snake'' by repeating in minute detail everything that has happened during Shadow Moses. Basically the entire story is pointless from the very beginning and was only meant for data collection by higher power, destined to never actually give any genuine result. Basically silly stupid mens of flesh and bones thinking of themselves as god, and acting like so, replacing the last generation of old freak show who believed just the same.

A microcosm of the current era government, where hidden elites with hidden endeavor think themselves higher than all, allowing themselves to become insane to the point that crashing the gigantic floating base that was the ground zero for the simulation to be crashed into New York city, using the resulting death toll to further vehement Solidus actions in the eyes of the public and further control said public perception of things, the true masterplan of Zero, the Patriots and the Philosophers. Fools thinking themselves better than their predecessor only to repeat the same mistakes down to a minute detail

I think you have that reversed.

First of all cultural marxism is a meme term and has nothing to do with post modernism.

Postmodernism is great because it challenges retarded universal concepts. Why do YOU think it's bad?

And V is this, but in the real world. FOBs actively gather data to this day on player movement and technique. The data is currently being mined as part of an ARG for death stranding, which in all likelihood will make some effort to tread over the points made in MGS2, while continuing to push that shit into the real world. I expect a lot angry onions after death stranding just like with what happened to the brainlets who got butthurt that MGS2 tricked them into turning off their games, and then complain that it's not redpilled now that they are woke AF.

I don't have to explain why. JBP does it for everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPojltjv4M0

It's not "redpilled" you stupid, stop taking listening to manchildren rubbing their nostalgic cocks

I quit mgs after finishing #2 because of how much of a let down it was.

One of the themes of the story is manipulated perceptions

Attached: 1474917341130.png (528x1041, 969K)

Sad how Thief and Splinter Cell aren't as well known as MGS.

Attached: T29Sf1R.jpg (1280x840, 223K)

Only a retard utterly disconnected from his mother culture and painfully ignorant of his own history would

>Postmodernism is great because it challenges retarded universal concepts.

If only it actually did so, and not only use it to promote belief that were literally acknowledged as universally wrong aeons ago back when we didn't even had to mean to instantly communicate so it ironically was the closest we ever got to a true universal concept in the world, not what a bunch of elitist academic high up their ivory tower came up with.

Thief is just stealth while MGS is literally Tactical Espionage ACTION

they're both great

>Thief
>complex and genius level design
>What is the Thieves Guild

To summarize

Post modernists dont believe in
>gratitude
>the individual
>logic
>dialog
Then he lists no arguments and resorts to whining about his feels.

Nice meme

>I sincerely doubt that Kojima is obsessed with Hollywood
Just take a glance at his twitter. It's literally nothing but food and movie pics.

Yeah fuck thinking critically, ill just believe in whatever my daddy tells me to belive in.

>Implying you are

At least be somewhat self-aware for fuck sake, it will actually help in your pathetic attempt at trolling.

Best reply in this thread, and from a leaf at that.

>no u

well done, you really showed me, nice meme.

>I sincerely doubt that Kojima is obsessed with Hollywood
I remember him being at the beck and call of some Jew from Hollywood named Avi Arad during the MGSV's production.
During some interview he also spoke about how his childhood dream was to be a movie director.

This game used extremely subtle storytelling techniques such as the main characters directly adressing the audience and carefully explaining the theme of the games in extreme detail.

No but seriously only mental retards think this game is deep and intellectual. What's even more annoying is they think GW was actually right and that the game was there to promote his point of view. GW was the bad guy! The game was there to show how wrong his world was ffs! It was supposed to be the ramblings of a dying AI trying to desperately justify his shitty actions. The MC finishes the game by breaking free of the systems control. Jfc why do people not understand this?

Attached: KojiJew.jpg (2563x7979, 1.54M)

JBP literally does not understand postmodernism and hasn't made a single credible argument against any major postmodernist thinker.

It's not just JBP, even Noam Chomsky believes its nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjQA0e0UYzI

If I don't take the thoughts of JBP seriously, why on Earth would you believe I'd take those of Chomsky any more so?

Sometimes I think Tomokazu Fukushima was the true genius or the significant editor of the MGS series.

Attached: tomokazu_fukushima_2.jpg (1512x4448, 825K)

Alex Jones also calls it bullshit

This assumes everyone is equally objective or intelligent. Shitheads, such as yourself, should stay away from intellectual subjects or they will find themselves in a world of hurt, hence tradition. Tradition is the tried and true, and no one will go astray heeding the counsel of their elders.

>Alex "Israel is our greatest ally" Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=nbtWb7lWkSY

Jow Forums needs more posts like this, fkn hell

>Tradition is the tried and true, and no one will go astray heeding the counsel of their elders.
It amazes me how brainlets like you can't grasp the logical fallacies literally pinned to the board.

>Killed by the Yakuza
What?
Nice trips

You're the most bluepilled OP to ever post on this board. Faggot.

It's funny how accurate that meme is. MGSV managed to have a worse narrative than Peacewalker and 4. Death Stranding worries me, because everyone who's involved don't know what it's about. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops told a better story than any MGS game that came after 3. It's clear that Kojima is like George Lucas. He makes great ideas, but he needs an editor.