Washington D.C. beating of white woman by niggers at bus stop

Can anyone find the full video and identify these disgusting subhuman feral niggers? This was posted before but no link was provided-

twitter.com/ABeale202/status/1029727340488732672

Sequence of events-

> White woman- "I just don't want to listen to your music."

> Sheboon- *inaudible ebonics*

> White woman (Holding back of head) -
"Oh my God. You just fuckin' smacked my head."

> Sheboon- "Well shut up then."

> White woman- "No. I don't have to shut up."

> Sheboon- "Then get the hell off the bus." *Other niggers join in taunting*

> White woman- "Fuckin' nigger-asses."

She called them niggers because they are niggers. "There's black people and there's niggers." -Chris Rock

That is why we have words and language, to communicate thoughts, ideas, & describe things. They are niggers. If a beater wearing white guy drinking Coors Lite was blasting Lynyrd Skynyrd on the bus he would be called a 'redneck' or 'white trash'. Would never happen of course but hypothetically the label would fit. Words describe things. They are niggers.

Niggers' defense will be "You can say it but there will be consequences". Right, but intelligent, level-headed, conscious humans don't take risks that put them in prison when they have careers, families, and lives. Niggers have nothing to lose and zero intellect so prison is not a deterrent. Simple.

Attached: Niggers beat white woman.png (628x878, 369K)

this is what hundreds of thousands of white americans died for in the civil war
HA!

Iove this
please more monkeys killing stupid whites who try to argue with literal apes
it's seriously funny and depressing to watch whites get instantly blackpilled on what ir means to be of a different race
whites are humans blacks are monkeys
they understand simple monkey language of flinging shit and killing their family
that shuts them up
talking to them as equals is seen by monkeys as a sign of agression

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S THE BRIDGE THAT I LIVE NEAR AND WALK ON ALMOST EVERYDAY.

Report that tweet. No race mixers need a platform

Too much effort, 2/10

that's how the prison industry works, it's all about triggered black people into criminality and then putting them in jail as slave workers.

why are you not with me dane bro
why can we talk and insult eachother and not crack our skulls on the street?
is it because we're white and civilised and they're black and monkey like?
or is it economic inequality and racism holding the friendly blacks down?

No one on the bus is triggering these niggers. It's them and them alone being violent by their own free will. Animals who belong in cages or dead.

Attached: 1533534582985.jpg (250x238, 8K)

good i hope those niggers get you next memeflag cocksucker

This.

Eh, white trash old woman is basically a nigger herself so I don't have any issues with this. Garbage hitting garbage.

>BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE WAS WHITE TRASH?
>she's arguing with people on public bus, she's white trash

Attached: 1361943462087.jpg (400x269, 26K)

I have an M&P shield with R.I.P hollow point rounds. I've been looking to light some niggers up. They can try me.

lol free speech crew don't like other peoples free speech , gets told

>Ancap
Oh god I hope you are next

Attached: warmongers.jpg (1920x958, 368K)

Why so much hate against ancaps?

I carry a 2" barrel hammerless revolver chambered in .357 in my jacket pocket...don't even need to draw to shoot someone and I can't be disarmed.

race traitor scum kys

It's Washington D.C. retard. Public transit is essential kys immediately.

Attached: 1534009861494.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Cool. I have the concealed belt holster.

Pic?

Attached: interesting.png (500x278, 220K)

>just sit silently dont argue just sit and be nice just dont cause a scene because causing a scene is white trash just sit down shut up and be happy :)

Attached: wo.jpg (1600x900, 44K)

Hey remember back in the day when black people committed a crime they got lynch mobbed?
Nows the time assholes, lynch them

I support only decent, non-trash whites.

Talk shit, get hit. They left that racist white cunt in a pool of blood. FUCK whiteoids.

Respect Niggers, watch your language

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-152845_Twitter.jpg (1440x1046, 348K)

Yes, it is. Being an argumentative cunt is trashy. I understand you lot think all whites are a gift from god but most of you are right there on the level of niggers yourselves.

I'd take 1 civilized competent black person over a thousand white trash like the woman in the video. Sorry but civilization is more important than your skin color.

All she did is tell latreen that her mixtape wasn't fire and that she should use headphones.

America: 2050 A.D.

>old lady beaten almost to death

>Jamal makes a 75 IQ food seasoning 'joke'

>Niggers chimp out laughing in the comments

Sadly the white cucks who enable and excuse nigger behavior won't understand that their pets are going to be doing this to THEM when they're old

>implying latreen's mixtape isn't fire

TAKE THAT BACK MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1380318372479.jpg (343x377, 19K)

Can't be racist toward monkeys. Only humans.

Attached: IQ by country.png (1357x800, 25K)

>Be white woman riding nigger bus
>Call niggers niggers

I mean, she might be white, but she was stupid af. This isn't okay, but she was probably trying to prove a point to her self. If you are even remotely intelligent as a white person, you know to avoid an entire bus of niggers like they were all carrying HIV, which they probably are.

>saying bigger justifies a potentially fatal beating
How much cognitive dissonance is required to be a feral nigger. They honestly cant understand why people hate niggers and then beat the shit out of someone when they call them nigger.

Attached: DkPpgevW4AISBdm.jpg (550x512, 23K)

She reacted poorly to niggers hitting her in the head after she asked them to shut their noise pollution off. She was probably having a bad day. Bigger hit her so she called the nigger a nigger. I dont even know anymore.

my mistake, its actually a 2.2" barrel, rounded down sorry. It's this one, charter .357 mag "pug".

Attached: revolver.jpg (500x373, 17K)

I AM FUCKING SICK OF NIGGERS AND THEIR STUPID NIGGER BULLSHIT.

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE WHEN?

THE ONLY PLACE FOR A NIGGER IS 600 FEET UNDER A PLANTATION

Attached: 1531023141139.png (1000x1413, 526K)

God damn it, my phone hates it when I'm typing the word nigger. Sorry for mobileshitting.

>This isn't okay

IT'S OKAY TO USE THE NIGGER WORD WHEN YOU'RE DEALING WITH NIGGERS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT A CAPS LOCK KEY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

i have a semi-auto I carry IWB in summer, but the other three seasons I like the revolver in the jacket pocket because I can shoot through the jacket if need be just by putting/keeping my hand in my pocket.

Now THIS is what I call cuckery.

NIGGER

>She didn't have a firearm
Oopsie sweetie, you wouldn't approach a feral animal without a gun so why this?

Daily reminder white libs and jews side with the nogs here.

1 felony charge per bullet in (((DC)))

Because you can't carry firearms in DC you retard. Try to cope all you want but at the end of the day, niggers just savagely beat a white woman to death and all you do is try to come up with excuses for why you're okay with it.

The negro is a feral savage it needs no reason to attack someone, but will look for an excuse to dodge accountability hence the N-word excuse.

This is basically correct. The worst mistake a person can make is engaging with them in these situations. It's the fault of our retarded society that people think talking to them will do anything other than put you in danger.

Then she should have had something pointy to stab the assailant, this keeps happening but people aren't learning. All you people are doing is raging and nothing to bring awareness.

Attached: iotbw.png (1021x1281, 53K)

>taking public transit in dc withoit packing heat

i shiggy diggy do

You can't argue with these apes, it's more dangerous to engage with them than to just try and move along.

It's a terrible sign of what is to come for the west.

fuck you, they are literally allowed to be programmed to respond with unnecessary and extreme violence or ONE fucking word. niggers need to get the fuck over it it

Attached: 1532912084511.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

No, you don't want to be anywhere near them

Attached: 1534016387421.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Theres also evidence of white people killing children, shooting indiscriminately in public places and stuffing bodies in freezers and under floorboards because "lol im sad and lonely time to kill" and you're overrepresented in that.

It's also common knowledge that whites are shit cooks. Wonderful bakers. But shit cooks.

Its okay that you don't like to lose, but that holier than thou shit is laughable.

Attached: 1520325264421.jpg (1024x967, 200K)

Dont argue with a nigger without a conceal carry

sauce?

Attached: niggetry.jpg (625x416, 70K)

You're a literal subhuman.

Attached: nigapes.png (546x548, 49K)

Attached: civil war.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

even ?uestlove showed up!

How the fuck are you guys still worse then? HAHAHA

>tec-9
>jams

pottery

Fuck off nigger.

Why feminists dont react about this event??

6.5% & >50%

I know nogs are extremely illiterate so let me know if you cannot understand any of the letters[or a group of letters crammed together which make up a thing humans call "words"], numbers and/or symbols above much less their context, nigboy.

Attached: YIKES!! Nog[with a very select few exceptions] Are A PLAGUE Forced On Whites!!.jpg (984x3368, 830K)

It's never about the actual cause for leftists, ever. It's about the promotion of their own vanity and bitching about nogs like in this situation won't win them any faux virtue points.

Share the video with the vocal nigger section cut out and blame white privileged thugs, drunk frat boys.

That Jewish guy could have just kept driving, but he had to get involved... did he died?

Tec-9 jam occur when the guns are dirty. Niggers never clean and oil them.

>Kept driving as a woman is kidnapped in front of him
Niggers are literally the worst thing of all time

Attached: 1534148348156.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

"white" woman looks like a jew
nothing of value was lost

niggers are the only ones who have tec-9s though

Noise pollution. It’s illegal. They’re breaking laws and need to be called out, you fucking faggot.

Black fragility. Hear one word and suddenly feel like 100s of years of oppression hit them.
When in reality it was a sudden rush of shit to the brain that makes them react violently to a word, thus confirming the stereotype that they are violent and lacking the ability to consider the consequences of their action.
The lady was stupid for saying nigger on a bus full of blacks. The niggers in the the video and supporting it in the comment section are stupid for proving they are scum.

This is your typical white american.

this. Both are ignorant, one group is just more prone to violence

>around black never relax

it's nothing new this lady either forgot the lesson or learned it the hard way. niggers are violent. just look at the comments on twitter. those are the facts.

Niggers need to actively be called out for being niggers

Lol @ all the white "men" here trying to blame the woman in order to calm the anger they should be feeling.

You're being picked off in your own cities. You are fair game to be fucked with. No one is outraged. You are docile.

Your future ia one of dispossession.

You utter fucking cucks.

shut the fuck up nigger. every great chef is white. stop spouting your fucking nigger-tier delusional memes.

>Lol @ all the white "men" here trying to blame the woman

You're being retarded. Is this deliberate?

"we are so crazy and unhinged that you will probably get physically attacked for saying what even sounds like our programmed trigger word so best to just not speak at all whitey. arent you glad the north won the civil war?"

id like to set latreen on fire

I'm not laughing.

This is why they're hating around the world and should be avoided when theyre in numbers. They're obnoxious and loud, being abnormally rude compared to the average person, when confronted they take it as a slight and ANY TIME someone confronts them they put up the veil that they're being attack because of their race. They poke and prod thinking they're being persecuted / discriminated against while doing nothing wrong, until it breaks into a fight where all niggers animalistically kick into their primal tribalism and only join in with the nigger party b/c theyre black. Then claim they win because 5+ can beat up a woman who told them to turn down their music.

We need more spics to ethnically cleanse. Paco and Manny are doing more than you YToids

Attached: 1517542278007.jpg (667x1000, 257K)

wtf by showing me a few cherrypicked photos of shitty looking low IQ retards and/or FBI cointelpro operatives, you have made me forget about the massive IQ gap between whites and blacks as well as the fact that whites built almost all known civilisations and blacks cant maintain a country for 2 weeks even when its handed to them on a silver platter. wtf I hate drumpf and white people now.

Pretty sure that's an old female Jew... not a white woman.

Why is it so hard for nigs to wear headphones anyways? They're always blasting that garbage at full volume in public areas where nobody wants to hear it. And if they do have headphones, they're facing away from their ears so every one can still hear it. Shit makes no fucking sense.

White lady finally got sick of nigs blurring their music everywhere they go. It’s also worse when they think they are rappers, and sound more grabagre then the song that’s playing.

They cannot afford headphones. That is racist to expect them to be able to afford anything.

>Chocolate City
Oh god no.

>"There's black people and there's niggers." -Chris Rock

Haha, no. Just niggers.

It's their way of marking territory since public peeing is forbidden.

I am just waiting for someone with tourettes syndrome to get completely annihilated and hospitalized by a pack of dindus for saying Nigger uncontrollably in a black area.

We would be able to spam the shit out of that. Nigger beats up a disabled person for being disables. I can't wait. It is only a matter of time.

>"There's black people and there's niggers." -Chris Rock
Faggot

Kek. Even if you're Jesus Christ with tourettes in your second coming, if you say nigger and get beaten, no American will stand for you, even less point the black race. Political correctness is stronger than the constitution.

He has a small benis

This woman is the perfect example of the modern white person, who believes that they can say whatever they want to people without the fear of violent physical retaliation. Anytime I call anyone a nigger in public, I am prepared for the reaction and am equipped to have the upper hand in the situation.

The last time was a few months ago when I was sitting in the White Castle drive thru waiting for my shit burgers and some crackhead nigger comes along and sits on the hood of my car. This was just as I was being handed my food. I cracked the window and yelled, "GET OFF OF MY CAR, NIGGER!"

The nigger naturally got mad and wanted to fight, beating on the hood of my car with his mongrel fists, but like I said, I was prepared. I put the car in gear and ran his ass over. End of conflict.

>We would be able to spam the shit out of that.

It wouldn't matter a fuck, even if it was a mutt downy with 3 balls and a vagina.

Niggers have carte blanche for any nigger behaviour