Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre.

Attached: 1534622997054.jpg (1440x1791, 1.26M)

it's harder for them to trade up

black women are forsaken entirely by black males
the peak, as it is programmed by jews, is that a nigger ape black nigger will score a white lass

White men and asian women have better %s than wm and bw

young average white guys are desperate, young black girls are the least desirable and desperate, less likely to divorce because they cant do better anyway. You dont see me complaining because nothing of value was lost lol

smart women but down in some hierarchy seek for better men
low iq white women seek for niggers

Ummm alpha white males actually marry the best top % of black females pretty much consistently. If you are just speaking about dating, and relationships then I see your point fully.

Black women are lazier and stupider than shit. A white man is better than gibs, and black women aren't so stupid that they don't recognize a good situation when they see it. All that's required is that they fuck their men, cook the meals, and cater to the men. Cleaners can come in once a week and keep things tidy. It's win/win for both. If white women weren't so intelligent in comparison, they would stay at home and take care of their men, too. That's the downside to white females, being too smart for their own good, but not smart enough to be as successful as men in the same jobs. They've been Dunning-Krugered into ineptitude and skankdom.

Because the black women slave away to keep their white man happy.

Attached: 1342233044444.gif (320x170, 748K)

What I was trying too say is, successful and high value white men that inter-marry, select the top genotypes of black females too marry from. So in no way is it an equal trade for black men, however it isn't equal when a black guy marries the top % of valuable white woman genotype either.

Niggers know they won the lottery if any white guy is desperate enough to marry one, so they behave well.

Average desperate white men go for Asian women, Jamal.

Attached: 1533916775456.jpg (326x456, 31K)

What do the chads know that we dont?

Attached: 1519380391496.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

Because it just werks.

Attached: 1524606124622.jpg (750x750, 197K)

Wait until the figures for White Male / White Female / Asian Female / Black Female polygyny come out.

All wombs belong to the white man.

Gook Goblin breeders turn out to be more materialistic and soul-less than White women, so I'm afraid youre wrong there bugman.

Attached: 1533914856161.png (554x630, 337K)

two reasons
>really rare, like one of the least common pairings for marriage especially
>both families (particularly black) will disprove heavily, so most are legit and stay together

still degenerate, also produces disgusting cretin as children.

>waaaaaahhhhhh people are finding love and im noooottt

Cry all the angry tears you want but people will find wives wherever they want, and no ignorant 4channing nerd is going to change that.

The outlined relationships he mentioned though is genetically superior in technicality because it multiples reproduction and "diversity" but I would drop the black and add 2 different asian genetic lines, and west + east european white.

They aren't the poverty infograph you're basing your thread on has a tiny sample size

Because for black women, marrying a white man is like winning the lottery.

fucking racetraitors

Attached: 1533509696320.jpg (480x480, 56K)

White men are natural protectors and providers it comes naturally to them, Black women are very reliant on being protected, and provided for. As much as I hate mix-racing when you look at as what we are (smart animals) it makes perfect sense. Now I'm sure a successful wm/bw couple is not as commonly seen as a ww/bm but it seems like the wm/bw is more successful then any ww/bm I'm sure theres more to it then just basic phsyogolgy like genes and science and past histories but i''d be willing to bet on the phsyogoly of it.

Attached: RBC3803.png (260x457, 150K)

t. Philipino subhuman wife

>insectoids
>love
Pick one there pal

>memeflag

Attached: mailorder.jpg (1600x1067, 344K)

Jamal BTFO!

Attached: 1530916968576.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

This is old data and was based on a small sample. A revised calculation was made, and it turns out the lowest rate of divorce is found in these unions, in order:

1. Asian-Asian
2. Asian male-white female
3. Asian female-white male
4. White-White

you will often see wmbw couples together and ww with little negro spawn

When woman knows her place, everything is perfect.

>tfw no black gf

>editing out the funny part

Attached: wmaf.jpg (326x456, 48K)

>genetically superior

lmao

Attached: 1524332728034.png (1200x800, 1.22M)

It’s the most taboo and scrutinized of all unions. If a white man and black woman get together, with all the hate they will receive from both sides, it absolutely must be real.

black women will settle for even an omega tier white man, the white men are grateful for the companionship and the black women are grateful for the submissive cuck husband

Exactly Black men are not natural providers or protectors. Maybe back in Africa they are but their American Cousins are not. Here they are strictly lost without a pack (same with black women) They can't provide or protect themselves or others so they rely on a large group safety in numbers and all. It's why you never see a single one on one fight between blacks without everyone jumping in

What should we do about the chad oildrillers problem?

Attached: 1533508647618.jpg (736x828, 236K)

>Why are jew female / black male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States? Even jewish people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / jew female is quite unsuccessful.
But a black male / jew female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre.

Attached: ryukryulryl.png (500x709, 524K)

sage kys lefty pol

The chads are actively betraying the white race

Attached: 1533509979218.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>white male adapted to take care of their families in cold part of the family
>black female are constantly abused by black males as they often times leaves them
>when white male who is less aggresive, takes care of her and makes a family, this causes the black female who to worship him.

Because white men are cucks who want some "exotic pussy" and nigger women want white men because they have jobs and aren't fucking disgusting subhuman pigs like the asians/muslims.

>BE A MAN

Attached: gee I wonder who could be behind this post roastie.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Black women are so hideous, a white guy REALLY has to love her to get married.

What you posted is old date, a revised calculation was made, and it turns out the lowest rate of divorce is found in these unions, in order:

1. White male-black female
2. Asian-asian
3. White male-asian female
4. White-white

It's really easy to make up things without source, even if there's source it's usually kinda unreliable and biased when it comes to race stuff.

fpbp. they know that's as good as it's going to get for them.

The chads drilling oil are the main problem guys

Attached: 1533509804325.jpg (500x537, 108K)