Kevin Spacey's 'Billionaire Boys Club' Earns Abysmal $126 on Opening Day

I make more driving for Uber on weekends. Will Kevin Spacey be an Uber driver soon? Actually, wait. They do background checks so he won't. RIP Kevin Spacey. He's going to be homeless soon.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-kevin-spaceys-billionaire-boys-club-earns-126-friday-1135816

youtube.com/watch?v=oqoTHvdOj_o

Attached: kevinschpacey.jpg (928x523, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/aeaweKn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a shame, I actually liked him as an actor.

I think everybody did. It's a shame so many brilliant people have so many dark secrets.

Only $126?
I would be embarrassed if I was him. This movie should go into a cringe compilation

He diddled kids.
Kids dude.

This is how much he pulls when the (((hollywood machine))) stops pushing him.

The people who produced it only sold it to 10 theatres in the country, so its no wonder nobody went to see it.

>Keven Spacey literally fucks underage boys
>calls his movie Boys Club

Attached: 1520268474380.png (600x494, 31K)

lmao based kevin spacey

How could it make money when it's already out on the free streaming sites. Watched it last week. Found it boring but my brother loved it.

Attached: 1520161685739.png (500x412, 128K)

this is how much any famous actor is worth once the zog machine stops.

kek.

underrated.

Its been a while. (((Mods))) have range banned me from making a thread.

I hope this document makes up for my abscence
docdro.id/aeaweKn

That right there changes the game completely in regards to everything.

Most people believe the next step in human evolution is through cybernetics and transhuminism. I know as fact that is incorrect and the next step in human evolution is extrasensory.

We are going to have a future where cyborgs and A.I. are subservient to telepaths and demigods.

That document right there will help you become your own designated demigod.

As well, i attatched the real narrative and a plan to ensure our success, to my grimiore.

Enjoy.

We /borgcube/ now

Attached: 59.jpg (749x574, 296K)

>We are going to have a future where cyborgs and A.I. are subservient to telepaths and demigods.
Why not cyborg telepaths/demigods? I'm game

They all do, he just took the fall for them.

Also i aint clicking your shit could be cheese pista

this movie is as faggot as it gets after googling it and just looking at the movie poster, this is a faggot just wanting to get a bunch of good looking young guys in suits as his subordinates

>Billionaire Boys Club
>Boys Club
>Boys

Quite an unfortunate title for a movie, at this precise point of his career, given how recently he has been outed for his proclivities.
Hopefully this will be the nail in his coffin.

Attached: CH.jpg (640x426, 20K)

This has to be some sort of Jewish tax scam.
Nobody in their right mind who's rich and molests teenage boys would call a film that.
Let's hope there's an audit.

Anyone else thinks he looks a lot like that guy from Gladiator (can't recall his name, but obviously the protagonist, Maximus)?

Oh look more exclusionary nepotism from our favorite ethnic group.

Bruh this shit is too long to read just tell me on which page is the training instructions i don't want to read metaphysical stuff only methods

>the republican party represents the will of the american people, fighting for traditional american values
ok kike

He is not even close to Crow guy. Both are white, but thats about it.

I read it all. It's all just speculations and crap. You didn't include how you got to thgose conclusions or what to do with any of the things you mentioned.

Upvote for the effort anyway

Are you serious right now. Look

Attached: pedovsgladiator.png (531x206, 159K)

>RIP Kevin Spacey. He's going to be homeless soon.

Good. He's a pedophile.

Y'all realize it opened in 10 theaters with absolutely no marketing push, right?

No, not even slightly.

Also this

Yeah, see

it's what everyone's thinking anyways. Might as well live up to it.

all you see is white guy with beard
think same
such racist

D-do you guys know how movies work? He has a tiny part in this one, and anyways, actor's don't name the movie.

wow $12 per theatre, you are right, we are wrong. this is a huge success

>Jewish tax scam

fuck

Attached: 1531699579076.jpg (486x409, 45K)

Wasn't saying it's a huge success, can you read? Just that 10 theaters across America, after a streaming release, with absolutely no marketing, makes the $126 box office make sense.

You're a fucking cultist.

This is actually true haha.

This is bait of excellent quality

Attached: 1531445669362.jpg (441x345, 42K)

>docdro.id/aeaweKn
FUGGGGG THIS WILL BRING THE WORLD ECONOMY DOWN

DELET DIS!!!!

fucking pussy. I clicked it. It's basically just a sum up of impending doom. Stock up. Make sure you have enough food and gas and other luxurious items stored in a bunker far far away from big cities. Those will be the first ones to go.

His career was literally a house of cards

Attached: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif (480x360, 787K)

Summary:
Israel wants to reset the whole world to make judaism the major religion. Fuck man. I will never be able to sleep again.

Attached: 1534285562874.png (684x576, 87K)

Lol you drive Uber you fucking nigggggerr.