Reminder that morality objectively doesn't exist and any political ideology that forms out of it is inherently...

Reminder that morality objectively doesn't exist and any political ideology that forms out of it is inherently irrational

Attached: download (9).jpg (252x200, 8K)

Reminder that maintaining sanity within a chaotic reality requires embracing irrationality.

your ideology that everything is a spook is a spook itself prove me right

Reminder that although the two party system is not all inclusive it is made to make voting as well as identifying political ideas easy for the average person

Attached: 1533720528234.jpg (1200x1495, 199K)

Reminder that Stirnerfags are autistic.

Attached: 1529108397065.pngR.png (1200x2802, 766K)

Rationality is a spook and Stirner accomplished nothing worth remembering.

well why dont you act totally immoral and see what happens .

idiots like you think they smart but they giant retards . there is an objective reality that is experienced every day .

k

You can create your own morality through force

I can't act immoral, morality doesn't exist.

Fuck off and stop trying to control me, spook.

>tips menorah

well what are laws then ?
thhey still real stfu even if you think they not real real
they real enough

Rationality is a spook.

Exactly

Every assertion is essentially baseless because you can't objectively define anything. At the same time you can enforce adherence to certain assertions (beliefs), using force. Look at every law code and moral code since the beginning of civilization. They have been enforced through the government which is itself a monopoly on violence.

Go ahead and use that as a defense in a court of law though

Spooks are a spook, morality exists

Spooks are a spook, your criticisms are invalidated

Fuck off you worthless, low quality thread spamming faggot.

Attached: Beaver on Morality.png (2218x1814, 1.58M)

This. Force is the only truth, the only law, and the only morality.

>married twice, no children
>wrote a few books, one moderately successful among students of German philosophy 150 years ago
>died of a bug bite
Yeah, he's the guy with the answers.

"pedophilia isn't objectively immoral"

Atheist logic folks. They are willing to dump objective morality because they can't make sense of it finding an objective standard to define it. Same with problem with laws of logic like A=A. Atheism is reduced to radical skepticism which is inherently irrational.

If morality doesn't exist, then what's to stop me telling "lies", like morality?

>moralcucks think laws = morality

absolute state of moralcucks

Nothing.

Reminder that Max Stirner isn't a real philosopher and bringing him up in a serious conversation is a career-ending move for anyone in academia.

Post template pls

>Reminder that morality objectively doesn't exist

>He has not read Thomas Hobbes on social contract

How embarrassing.

>durr manmade morality is real

If something only exists in the mind, it's not real. Stay delusional, moralcuck

>If something only exists in the mind, it's not real
The mind is a product of the brain, which is quite real.

People in academia are all fags.

For example, Max Stirner.

Notice how that isn't a response to what I said. If everyone had a shared delusion of something, it doesn't make it real. If everyone decided to believe in and act as if something was real, that also doesn't make it real

Violating the NAP is objectively immoral because it is universal. No one wants to be infringed and even if they did, it would technically be consensual. Reminder that moral objectivists like you destroyed Athens under the 30 tyrants.

Attached: D4155186-4A94-41C5-8A07-138AF88AC35B-20626-000016CB74377201.jpg (574x800, 84K)

ITT: zero evidence supporting the existence of morality.

There is zero evidence for an objective basis and any subjective basis would be inherently meaningless. Following it to preserve your self interest in a society is for the best, but you have to be a brainlet to unironically believe in it.

>Violating the NAP is objectively immoral because it is universal. No one wants to be infringed

While the NAP is a good principle for functioning in a society, everyone collectively saying "I don't want x" does not make the concept of morality any more than a delusion.

Literally the foundation of the natural sciences. A morality based upon the generation of life. Sophists btfo

Attached: 6BE7D818-AE43-46A4-A94A-AE17885431C2.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Morality is asserted and enforced that's how it has been since the beginning of civilization.

Go ahead and try to explain to the court of law how murdering multiple infants is "totally fine" because "morality doesn't exist".

>If everyone had a shared delusion of something, it doesn't make it real. If everyone decided to believe in and act as if something was real, that also doesn't make it real
No, but it does make it rational to behave as if it's real, at least around other people.

>morality doesn't exist
does that mean i can punch you in the fact and you shouldn't punch me back because morality doesn't exist, therefore me punching you in the face can't be considered a negative, immoral action?

>sees his child getting raped in front of his eyes
>looks at his wife and says "morality doesn't exist"
>tips fedora

True, the moment you punch me, I punch you NOT back, you punching me was just inconsequential and just coincided with me wanting to punch you a few instances after
do you think you'd influence me to do anything? sounds pretty spooky, my property

Validation is a spook.

>blocks your child prostitute labor force
you look like a spook to me kid, prove that everything you believe isn't just a spook

>breathes

spook

Attached: used to beleive .jpg (480x359, 35K)

It is immoral to do unto others what you would not want done unto you. It is universal and therefore a perfect basis of morality

When I go NBK, and people say things like, "Oh it was so tragic," or "Oh he is crazy!" or "It was bloody!" I think, so the fuck what, you think that's a bad thing? Just because your mommy and daddy told you blood and violence is bad, you think its a fucking law of nature? Wrong, only science and math are true, everything, and I mean everyfuckingthing else is man made. My doctor wants to put me on medication to stop thinking about so many things and to stop getting angry. Well, I think that anyone doesn't like me is just bullshitting themselves. Try it sometime if you think you are worthy, which you probably will you little shits, drop all your beliefs and views and ideas that have been burned into your head and try to think about why your here. But I bet most of you fuckers cant even think that deep, so that is why you must die. How dare you think that I and you are part of the same species when we are sooooooo different. You aren't human, you are a Robot. You don't take advantage of your capabilities given to you at birth. You just drop them and hop onto the boat and head down the stream of life with all the other fuckers of your type. well god damn iit I wont be a part of it! I have thought to much, realized to much, found out to much, and I am to self aware to just stop what I am thinking and go back to society because what I do and think isn't "right" or "morally accepted" NO, NO, NO GOD FUCKING DAMIT NO! I will sooner die than betray my own thoughts. But before I leave this worthless place, I will kill who ever I deem unfit for anything at all. especially life. and if you pissed me off in the past, you will die if I see you.

Attached: eric_harris.jpg (286x399, 20K)

morality is somewhat relativistic. it depends on a strong enough majority of people to "feel it" and therefore act on it/enforce it.
if you'd have a culture of people who don't care about their well-being, they wouldn't care about the well-being of others, therefore morality would decline. because if they don't care what happens to them, they wont care what happens to others.
e.g. if someone is completely healthy and wealthy, he would empathize with someone who's poor but healthy.
someone who's poor and ill wont empathize with someone who's poor and healthy.
e.g. if someone had bad parents who didn't care about him, he might have problems empathizing with his child. a typical phrase is something like "i had it worse than you".
morality is something to be achieved, it's something we can always push to new heights, just like health, awareness, strength etc.

My spooks in your gooks

You realize that telling me not to believe that morality can be objective is in itself a spook? How do you know what it is like to experience the Holy Spirit?
I assure you that it's more real than any experience you've ever felt in your own guts

Libertarians solved the idea of objective morality with the NAP.

Reminder that humans are the only species that experience Goodness, Truth, and Beauty or literally any abstract thought, and that it's inexplicable by evolution as 99.99999...% of all species get by without it, and that when you shrug off Man's unique position, you are revealing yourself to be numb and autistic.

Truth is terrifying, it might imply there are things you need to do. I'd hate to have to do anything.

>HHURRR DDDURRRRRR NOTHING MATTERSS

Attached: 1531780417085.png (211x239, 6K)

Dude, they pretty much used this kid as a framework for diagnosing modern psychosis and forcefully putting people on medication because how likely that person is to fucking just kill people.

>morality objectively doesn't exist

Morality exists, but no morality is objectively correct. To have SOME form of morality is objective, but what that morality is entirely subjective.

>HUR HURRRR OTHER ROCK MEN THINK THING MATTER SO GRUNGO THINK THING MATTER

I don't think you are wrong OP, but Christian values are based, worth fighting for, and we will always be a stronger force than autistic LARPers like you. Hell my friend is a straight up Antifa commie faggot, but he is in a wheelchair, unemployed, and broke, so who really gives a fuck what he thinks. Christians have connections, money, power, solidarity. Stirner was just crying because he probobly had some silly taboo that Christianity looked down upon.

Reminder that OP is a fag that can't into morality, and thinks that morality is some abstract thing not based on reality and reason and thus the context a person lives in, but some arbitrary judgement that has no connection to reality.

>oh you think something matters? Thats a spook lol btfo im smarter than you

It's made to have goyim think they're taking part in something that isn't actually a kike controlled narrative.

this

Attached: full fash.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>HUR HURRRR OTHER ROCK MEN THINK NOTHING MATTER SO GRUNGO THINK NOTHING MATTER
glad to see that university really paying out for your education.

What do each of these gentlemen represent? Ethnicity?

Order. Direction. Strong Leadership. Tradition. Culture. And yes, often times race.

Attached: Codreanufash.jpg (1024x839, 149K)

>aggression is bad
get a load of this low T faggot

Attached: hillary.jpg (500x415, 28K)

Then I suppose AH is my man!!!

reminder that the left cant meme and has to just steal from the right

>If something only exists in the mind, it's not real.
this really sums up the low IQ nature of your position.
heres a tip for you, it's called an abstraction.

name one instance in which uncoerced or unprovoked aggression is not bad?

For at least the last year I've realized that there is no arguing with these people. Sure you can get really good and eventually learn to shut them up, but it won't achieve much. It's time to get /our guys/ in office and have these people heel'd.

Attached: trump.jpg (573x960, 122K)

What is your basis for the NAP? Why would man have the right to not be infringed upon? What would infringement even mean in this context? This is why I can't stand libertarians, they are just a POLITICAL philosophy, never starting from the fundamentals, the metaphysics and epistemology. You just assume that certain things are wrong/right intrinsically, and never delve in WHY that is. Why is it wrong to physically assault you? Because you don't want it? Why would your will have any effect on that?

And you surely are talking about moral subjectivists, otherwise you would be contradicting yourself when you say that humans are born with rights.

All morality stems from the belief in the unique soul of every individual. If you don't have that belief then of course morality is completely subjective. If you do have that belief then it is objective.

>rationality
It's getting spooky in here

Attached: 1490153334297.jpg (1133x809, 96K)

Reminder that a moral society allowed you to go on this Mongolian basketweaving forum to display your mass man faggotry for all of us to see.

Attached: 46FDDC48-A3AD-43E2-B7D0-30AF29F1AC02.png (623x527, 413K)

codreanu best girl

>Muh spooks

Attached: Muh_Spooks.jpg (617x666, 53K)

TrainStraddlingTwoTracks.jpg

Claiming to be objective while being human is quite preposterous

Attached: multi track drifting.jpg (506x632, 84K)

Invalidated as spooks are spooks.
You can’t spook this one, m8

So it's ok for me to rape and murder your wife and kids then rob a bank or two then let an huge bomb off at a popular synagogue? Morality is bullshit so anything goes amirite?