You literally cannot refute this

You literally cannot refute this.

Attached: 1529966574942.jpg (570x428, 37K)

You forgot the meme flag

Literally, I can

Because I can be racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic instead.

/thread

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (337x150, 8K)

hard to be quiet when you are a 5 yo
/thread

Attached: be quiet.png (1046x699, 1.58M)

I can and also do another r word, r word

what's the name of phineas and ferb's older sister?

why write shit on a shirt when you can just kill yourself?

Even if you aren’t speaking out you will still hold the same beliefs?

We're starting a poster campaign to expose Eric Clanton and his corrupt verdict, get in here:

Attached: final1.png (728x1071, 68K)

Doing God's work

because people define a society and if the people stay quiet they give up their chance to help define it.

Why be quiet when i just can be Racist, Sexist, hate faggots and trans people?

Many people did follow this advice and voted trump despite saying on statistics 'I am voting democrat'

Oh look lefty pushing denial of language no bump for you

>You literally cannot refute this.
I can

Attached: 1534510529211.jpg (1138x687, 107K)

Because I find that shirt to be racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic to me so i will not stay quiet.

Political correctness is a political topic. It's in the name of the fucking board.

Attached: 1532645357833.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Why not just take a knife and cut out their tongue?

>implying not being quiet means you’re any of those
Fuck your list.

>refute
That statement is incorrect

Because those words are used to silence people who are not being racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic, but it's okay because they don't mean anything anymore.

Why push your transexual, homoerotic, progressive lifestyle on everyone else when you could just be quiet?

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is…in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” ― Theodore Dalrymple

>DON'T DEFEND YOURSELVES GOYIM