Bhahaha SJW have created their own Twitter that blocks IP's from Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan and Syria

Bhahaha SJW have created their own Twitter that blocks IP's from Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan and Syria

>CounterSocial is the first Social Network Platform to take a zero-tolerance stance to hostile nations, bot accounts and trolls who are weaponizing OUR social media platforms and freedoms to engage in influence operations against us. And we're here to counter it. With advanced user protection features such as 'COSOGUARD' identity alerts to minimize your attack surface, your online footprint instantly becomes safer.We operate from a modified, hardened node and infrastructure, we are unafraid to engage in offensive countermeasures. We actively block nodes and access to our community from IP space originating in Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan and Syria, along with over 100,000 VPN and proxy services. WHY?
Jow Forums this is a golden opportunity for us

Attached: 20180818_174546.jpg (1440x2448, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter.social/blog/2017/03/14/trumps-leaked-2005-tax-form-1040-need-know/
pastebin.com/c6r2j09w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat if yer own nation is hostel op?

Idk get a vpn

What if they blocked over 100,000 VPNs?

101,000 should do it

Attached: martin1.gif (500x281, 1.14M)

There are a fuck ton of Russians who agree with libtards though

I'm super surprised they blocked china or called them hostile though considering how much they usually like china

>Syria
How will 11 yo girls, that totally don't get told what to say, now inform us about how many hospitals Assad dropped barrel bombs on this week?
Does it want a phone number?

Blocking all of those nations....that's just plain xenophobic. You know who blocked nations too? Stalin, that's who.

>SJW have created their own Twitter that blocks IP's from Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan and Syria

SJWs love China. See RYB Education for the reason.

SJWs love Pakistan. They try to import pakistani street kids. See above for the related reason.

SJWs love Syrian refugees. See above for the related reason.

WOW. It is like SJWs really love kids in the same way that Pedosta does.

>weaponizing OUR social media platforms and freedoms
fuck me... the cognative dissonance is fucking amazing

It's for liberals retards that unironicly believe Russian bots got drump elected

SJWs are all about globalization. This sounds more like a CIA setup.

I think they mean our as in American. The left is experiencing a red scare of sorts, which is quite ironic.

>blocking IPs from brown countries

Isnt that racist

It is not racist when white women with trust funds do it because it is sexist to say it is racist.

>"Russian twitter bots" everywhere on Twitter
>build countesocial, No more Russians
>"Russian CounterSocial bots" everywhere
Ze Bans, Zhey dindunuffin

They have a blog too. I read the 2nd post here:
counter.social/blog/2017/03/14/trumps-leaked-2005-tax-form-1040-need-know/

Within the first paragraph, they're trying to argue that Melania Trump should lose her citizenship because her tax return with Donald Trump lists her as Melania Knavs and not Melania Knaus

Um, racist and xenophobic much????

They also allege that Trump's 2005 tax return was the "only year he was forced to play by the rules"

So according to the left, Trump doesn't have to follow any rules or tax laws after 2005

It's not racist, it's just dumb.

They also find it suspicious that after Rachel Maddow leaked Trump's tax return that the White House released a statement free of spelling errors

Didn't block Israel. We know why. Every shithead that claims that the left hates Israel should be treated as a shill.

You know what to do...

Attached: ed.png (663x329, 37K)

>country bans

uuuuh, wasn't that RACIST when Donald Trump did it?

Attached: hyperthink.gif (388x394, 33K)

RUSSIA BTFO

If we abuse their website against them, this could mean the banning of all American IPs as well, and the idea that America has actual "dissidents", but on the downside, they are probably monitoring our IPs and only expose us individually.

but do they ban the lefty shills and bots that overran everyplace else on the damn internet?

why would you even waste time with a website that is dead on arrival?

Ban American IP's destroy their gay little website.

shit up the place for keks?
idk, I wanna die

Because it will piss them off, think of how fucking sick with Trump derangement syndrome these people are

This. It stinks of honeypot.

Stalin won. Hitler lost. Point for Stalin.

Honeypots are inevitable, like this one.

wtf are they gonna do, dox me?

Stalin only won because American shipped him shit tons of supplies and weapons.

>didn't ban australia
what did they mean by this?

this is not an SJW site, it's a neo-con boomer qtard-tier site run by a "hacker" called Th3J3st3r who says he loves murrica and has "targeted jihadis online"

he is more likely a deep state asset since no normal person would get away with doing half the shit he has allegedly done

pastebin.com/c6r2j09w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jester_(hacktivist)

this guy has gotten tons of MSM attention, there is no way the intel agencies aren't aware of him, and he openly admits to various cybercrimes. he is either a LARP or a deep state asset.

SJWs are currently sperging out at Wil Wheaton for promoting counter.social because they consider it a "fascist website" and instead want people to use mastodon.xyz (the actual SJW twitter alternative)

Attached: cig.png (637x471, 200K)

Yes, most likely.

>run by a "hacker" called Th3J3st3r
Oh fuck I remeber that faggot from twitter during the "lulzsec" days.
He's still LARPing?

It means they don't understand the science behind the atomic shitpost.

I found out about it from a wil wheaton tweet, he left Twitter because they won't ban Alex Jones

Pic related

Attached: 20180818_151832.jpg (1440x1541, 679K)

Is this a self perpetuating D&C?

>all-inclusive, tolerant sub-culture accepting of all people
>do this

it must be a huge mind blower when these kind of people self-reflect on what they say and do

They will only show respect for a foreigner who has crossed a border unlawfully. Otherwise it's bombs away.

They'll have to ban 7 more for me

>Alex Jones is 2 years younger than Wil Wheaton
>Wil Wheaton acts like a spoiled 14 year old boy

>hostile nations
>US has 10000 military bases in other countries
>Soviets is ostail nation

>leftists are now on the same level as Bush-era neocons
This is why they're losing the culture war with young people

This is basically Mastodon social with Federated timelines

That got memory hole'd pretty quick. I don't think anybody remembers that

Attached: bark at trump.jpg (640x693, 73K)