Why is bezos allowed to increase his worth by 250 MILLION MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS IN A SINGLE FUCKING DAY while paying...

why is bezos allowed to increase his worth by 250 MILLION MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS IN A SINGLE FUCKING DAY while paying everyone who works for him so little that they have to live off food stamps?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Because he's a Liberal.

Because that's how globalism and neoliberalism are designed to work. You give all the legal and political befits to zillionaires and give the native white workers no say whatsoever in anything aside from the ability to vote for more neoliberalism or way more neoliberalism.

Well a neoliberal anyway.

Given the rate of wealth accumulation, Jeff Bezos will be worth 4.5 trillion dollars by 2020

It's all stocks you retard. When the bubble pops he'll lose tens of billions in a day like Zuck did a couple weeks ago. It's not real money.

because of (((them)))

We allow it. They dont care if we dont like it. They know we will never stop them.

Attached: 4114412241214.png (645x729, 75K)

yeah but he gave like $40 million for scholarships for dreamers bigot
bcs he wants even more slave labor available for amazon in every country

Because he is a creator of products and jobs.
Kinda like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Donald Trump.

why is
>1 post by this ID
allowed to make 250 MILLION MOTHERFUCKING POSTS IN A SINGLE FUCKING DAY

/thread

that's like me putting $5 in the jar for the retard institute

Why do you keep giving him money if you hate him so much??

Attached: NewGlenn.webm (800x450, 3M)

whether or not Jow Forums sucks billionaire cock is a matter of how you present it

That is because it is only Bezos' money in spirit. His handlers are the power behind the throne. If he stepped out of line, he would be outed for Farm-life like the others lately. It is only a matter of time before the Donald come to collect him. Although are elites are horrific individuals, most would rather not be elites. It was be an elite or die in jail. They chose be an elite. It is the same with Hollywood and really any position of power. If you want to be in their club, you have to be a monster. Cartoon villains cannot compare to the depravity and malicious behaviors shown by our "elites".

it's more like the exact opposite
his whole businesses model is about cutting cost by automatizing the industry and under paying his employee
it's hardly being a creator of product fuck off

>REEEEE stop making money!

>buys shit from Amazon.

>REEEEEE only communism can save us.

Attached: americanintellectual.png (737x491, 676K)

This - (((they))) ruin everything, even capitalism.

Fuck off commy leaf don’t be a jelly bean

Because Bezos net worth is tied to the value of his companies(mainly Amazon). That $250 million didnt just drop into his bank account you tard. Theres a chance tomorrow he might lose $300 million, should he cut everyone’s salary if that happens?

This

yes his monopoly just fell in his hand financed by his already really riches family get your head out of your ass while you still can stupid joe

>his whole businesses model is about cutting cost by automatizing the industry and under paying his employee

Poor Leaf. One day you will see it is far more than that. The goal is to extract wealth from areas that once had jobs. By putting brick and mortar stores out of business with the AmazonWashingtonPost Complex, Bezos is taking the jobs away from workers which were once used to build the local economies. The people can buy goods on Amazon, but eventually they will run out of cash reserves and jobs. This will force them to move to the city where the elites can charge them rent rather than them owning a suburban or rural home. As the value of these homes decreases, Bezos can expand into real estate buying capturing even more wealth. He could declare the land to be worth billions and box the consumers out of being able to return to home ownership.

This is the same plan the elites had during the dust bowl. Only now, it is not just farmers, but all people.

Because he worked hard to make a successful business that by all rights should never have succeeded.

Bezos came from a middle class family. Try again nigger.

>Bezos came from a middle class family.
His eye condition though.

HE never said middle class you cock gobbler

Fpbp

checked

Nobody's forcing you to work for him, leaf.

we're done here

Attached: 1514931136174.jpg (720x720, 47K)

Unregulated free market.

This is why Costco is /ourbussines/
Their C.E.O. Keeps his salary down so every employee makes a decent wage

> jeff QUESOS

Increasing your net worth =/= Your daily income

I get your point though, OP. I genuinely do. The world isn't fair. :'(

nobody has to work there. wtf are you high?

>unregulated
The opposite I'm afraid. Bezos's Amazon corporation doesn't pay sales tax or full shipping costs, your tax dollars pay for those for him. If we get rid of this regulation he has to compete with everyone else on equal playing grounds and never would have gotten so powerful.

The government fucks up literally everything, they should only handle roads and military.

Because the second that 250 million is distributed a large chunk of his company is evaporated when the "potential energy" of his employees motivation to work for him is dropped down to the ground level. Basically his company would fall apart if he distributed everything evenly.

People just don't see this.

The ideal world for these greedy rich people is for there to be a slave class which serves them. It's disgusting.

he's right though the stock market is a lot more illiquid than you think

I hate Bezos, but not as much as I hate going to Walmart for toilet paper. Greatest timeline.

his parents gave him 250,000 to invest in Amaxon when it was like $20. It's almost $2,000 now.

capitalism bitch

BTW I despise Belezebezosbub. The truth is that he has supplanted one of the roles of a king or other european leader.

Because people are willing to do that work for that wage

i hope he becomes extremely jaded one day and just market sells until he's dead. or he gifts his shares to others who just market sell that shit for years

Attached: 1524273925920.jpg (640x838, 52K)

/thread

Attached: 1512082223762.jpg (1024x970, 132K)

fake and gay

"Allowed"? Who the fuck says he can't? Fuck off commie.