Free Speech

If Bill Maher was OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN'd would Jow Forums stand up for him?

Attached: Bill Maher.png (1080x1340, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTuIKLQSTHY
letterboxd.com/studio/kid-love-productions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. He's almost always insufferable but that's the price to pay if we want to meme in a free world

i would. 100% i would, but only like half of the people here actually care about free speech.
at the same time, in mahers case, he is a legit pedo if you look into it, and he should actually be in prison.
just the same, if he were taken down for political reasons, it'd be worrying. people need to understand when someone who you disagree with is getting silenced, your rights are actually being trampled upon too.

he's just a dumb comedian, i don't feel ideologically threatened by him in the slightest. and i respect him for saying that shit. his entire audience disagrees with him and just wants to make the gay process argument and ignore the moral argument.

Yea, I can respect that.

He defends child rapists and he is a kike. So no...

youtube.com/watch?v=TTuIKLQSTHY

35 year old has sex with 14 year old. She is pregnant AGAIN with another one of his chilren. He admits their their relationship is years old. So he was at most 11 or 12 when the relationship started. And he defends it as "love".

His production company is literally called "kid love" productions. Look it up.
letterboxd.com/studio/kid-love-productions/

i probably would, but i couldn't imagine bill maher of all people getting shut down out of censorship. if bill maher went off the air probably 100% of the reason would be that he's basically dead air. he thinks he's like 100x edgier than he's ever been in his career. he has bad takes on almost everything and he's one of the most bore you to sleep people to ever listen to.

his show is minimally entertaining, even if you're on his side politically. alex jones show is wildly entertaining. that's what is the main factor behind why there is so much outrage over alex jones getting censored, cause the guy as a presence on the airwaves is truly a national treasure of a personality. there's a thousand blue checkmarks on twitter that could do bill maher's job, probably better than him, but there's only one alex jones.

so yes, if bill maher got censored for political reasons i'd defend him but i think his show is garbage and should get cancelled strictly cause hes boring as fuck. HBO should be putting out shows like the sopranos not this shit.

yes, i dont like maher but i agree with what he says here, he has the right to speak and shouldn't be censored, it'd set a bad precedence

wtf this shouldnt have a memeflag

What universe is this??? I used to hate this guy. I think we might be in a simulation

Defend his right to free speech yet still kill him for buttfucking little boys

Yes because we're not hypocrites unlike lefties.

Why does it matter? All meme flag posters should be ignored.

>just a dumb comedian
You're retarded. Popular entertainers are priests of the warring political factions that determine our future.

Being Alex Jones is a Zionist stooge of controlled opposition, you might want to pay close attention to (((those))) who are defending him.

Stand-up Philosophers

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Yes.

He is pedophile faggot, I hope he gets murdered on street.

the people who educate the priests are more important but you're not wrong.

*pay the priests

we need to go back to our classical, bullshitting roots. such art is lacking in the current age

Bill "Red Shoes" Maher is worried now? Q and his army are coming for all the baby eaters? Isn't that tooooooo Badd Waaaaaaa

>Bill Maher fulfils his self-ordained role as "le classic liberal"
It's all so tiresome. This is his schtick: 98% of the time he's facilitating the most cancer-tier lefties imaginable and pushing their talking points, but every now and then he shows what a """reasonable and principled""" liberal he is by going against his bleating-flock-of-idiots audience. This usually consists of him inviting a (((conservative))) like (((Milo))) or (((Ben Shapiro))) and clapping himself on the back for being willing to engage with the (((right))).
Again, it's his schtick, completely transparent.

Bill Maher died from feeding the trools. He's no different from that dumbass liberal bike cunt couple who though it'd be a good idea to shit up a road ISIS uses with their faggotry.

Maher can be pretty based especially when it comes to Islam. I used to watch his show but haven't bothered after the election, I imagine it is just nonstop Trump bashing.

>Muslims are your REAL enemy, goyim

>guy who got thrown off cable tv for saying 911 hijackers weren’t cowards supports alex jones’ right to speak
imajun mai shawk

no

inb4 he gets cancelled