I need guns for self defence

>i need guns for self defence
Okay, sweetie. Tell me how you need a military grade sniper rifle to defend your home from an invader.
You don't need military grade weapons for defence. You just want to feel "powerful".

Attached: RWCGUM-SR-14-0001-2L.jpg (800x531, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

military grade invader

I might need it to defend myself from the President.

And how many homicides a year are commited with .50 bmg rifles? Aren't there only like 1 or 2 murders ever with that caliber?

Meanwhile niggers kill each other by the thousands with handguns. But you only want to disarm white men of their rifles. Because how will you initiate the police state if white men still have rifles?

>Okay, sweetie. Tell me how you need a military grade sniper rifle to defend your home from an invader.
>Tell me how you need a military grade sniper rifle
>you need a military grade sniper
>need
kys
sage

Attached: 1534129743996.jpg (750x402, 27K)

Fuck that noise. I need nukes. Fight me.

Attached: 1526645925693-pol.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>Aren't there only like 1 or 2 murders ever with that caliber?
If a single life is saved it's already a good thing.

>Meanwhile black people kill each other by the thousands with handguns.
That's why all guns should be removed.

fpbp
OP was destroyed

You’re not in charge of my needs faggot.

how about you remove them from black people and I keep my guns in case someone tries to put a hole in my head faster than the 5-20 min response time of police

Better than feeling the whip.

I don't need to give a reason.

Attached: 1528280288768.png (625x605, 48K)

Why remove from black people exclusively? Why not remove them from all potential gun criminals (every gun owner)? There's no need to own a gun if everyone else doesn't have one.

what if, get this, the people who have unregistered guns and don't have gun licenses who have guns keep their guns while you remove the guns from other people who have them registered and licensed

Lets start from a more realistic premise.

You know nothing about guns, yet you wish to express an opinion about certain firearms. If I were to audit your knowledge base about this topic with 10, pointed questions, it would be instantly revealed that you have zero substantial knowledge on the matter.

So perhaps a more pressing question isn't 'how someone needs' a certain firearm, but rather, why should anyone give a fuck about rhetorical questions asked by a know-nothing on a topic they don't fundamentally understand?

You don't know what constitutes 'military grade' relative to 'non military grade', nor do you know what a 'sniper rifle' is, relative to a 'non sniper rifle'. You're just a retard, repeating words like a drone.

So, the ultimate response to your question isn't an 'answer' so much as a relevant observation; your opinion has no basis in a credible understanding that might warrant further elaboration, thus your questions do not deserve a response.

Kike.

Shall not be infringed. Kys sweetie.

If I feel threatened from 2 miles away outside your windows i need to be able to stand my ground

Fun fact:
Sniper rifle isn’t a thing.

There are many reasons for owning guns in general, but far fewer reasons for owning a rifle chambered in .50 BMG.

That caliber isn't even used for hunting large game as far as I'm aware because it just obliterates anything it hits. It's not practical for self-defense because much smaller calibers do the job and the rifles that use them are more compact, have a higher ammo capacity, are lighter weight, are quieter, have less overpenetration, etc.

So the reason we own .50 BMG rifles is because we can and we're not eurocucks. There is no reason to ban them because no one has ever committed a violent crime with them on U.S. soil ever.

/thread
Sage all fields. Meme flag fag

I’ll tell you what you need faggot. You need a rope and a rickety stool. There rest is in your hands. Change the future. Kys.

Does anyone ever wonder if this is an actual person posting these threads? It’s the same shit, every day, with the same answers.

Attached: C7B6A31F-BBF6-4A4D-BA06-DFF13240B845.jpg (434x640, 62K)

Flag ~fag

>fuck off wanna be Nigel

Unregistered guns entering your country is the product of faulty border control coupled with corruption caused by your firearm industry. These issues can be easily dealt with by competent politicians. That doesn't make it okay for you to own a gun.

>You just want to feel "powerful"
So what's wrong with that? Shouldn't people be free to buy things that make them feel powerful? That's why people buy big cars and fancy houses too.

>competent politicians
what century is this

Cars and houses aren't made to take lives.

Pic related.

Attached: 1534361028137.jpg (480x350, 36K)

Horseshit, Eurofag.

In the US, there is no 'border control' between states, just as there is no 'border control' between EU nations that have varying degrees of firearms liberty.

If you're willing to give up freedom of movement because niggers use guns to commit crime, you're why gas chambers were invented.

Darkies are spreading

>You should only be allowed to own things if you "need them"

No

Nah, mate, s'not bout powar, its bout the bruises on me shoulders.

Come on, take off the memeflag so we can see what faggotry lies beneath. My money is on le chosenites.

Euros don't yet understand the negro.

>I need

no, I have the right to have that.

.50bmg and less is by definition not military grade

One, banning black handgun ownership would eliminate almost half of all homicides by firearm in the united states.
Two, firearms are not magical entities only super large manufacturers can produce. They're simple mechanical devices that anyone with time and a few tools can churn out like candy.
Three, an attempt to ban firearm ownership in the US would fail spectacularly because people would not willingly give up their firearms. Not to mention there's 300 million guns here by low estimate, nobody knows exactly how many. So no matter what, people will keep finding them, keep building them, and keep using them. You can't legislate this issue away.

Gun removal should be on a federal level. There would be no effect on your freedom of movement. Remove the firearm industry, corrupt lobbyists and politicians and strengthen the borders to prevent foreign firearms from entering your country.

There's literally no argument for having guns.

Actually, they did have rapid fire muskets back then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock

so yeah fuck gun grabbers

cuck

I literally can't imagine anything wimpier than a man who is afraid of firearms. Do you wear dresses and suck cocks as well?

It's a bill of rights not needs cochise

Nice airshit
>military grade sniper rifle
I’ll bite. There’s much more accurate rifles on the market than anything the military uses. Regardless, shooting long range accurately is 95% shooter, 5% rifle. I need that because I have 500 acres to defend. I need that because I’m hunting on the prairie and shots might be 400yds. I need that because “fuck you”, that’s why

Civilians buying 50 cals aren't using them to take lives either, they are buying them to shoot at the gun range and see targets explode. It's more of a loud toy than a weapon. Enthusiasts buy them, not murderers.

this

Attached: 1493590707673.jpg (700x670, 91K)

Sometimes you gotta get em before they're even on your street that's called proactive self defense, "sweetie".

Fuck off, I'm almost tempted to go for American citizenship just to enjoy shooting without all the bullshit regulations we have here. Niggers drive up your murder rates, not guns.

don't forget grenade launchers as well

Attached: 2nd amend.jpg (650x880, 532K)

Actually, that's called murder.

Old school warfare looks awesome. Sucks now with laser guided munitions and all that shit. Really sucked the fun out of it.

People have made functional black powder firearms in prison before. All you need is metal piping, human waste, and a glass jar.

Attached: 4_winds_diagram.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

At least here you've got a fighting chance, over there....fuck

I need it to kill leftists

Shall not be infringed seems pretty clear to me, that the right is given to me by my creator and cannot be taken away.

faggots start rioting in my city, I need more than a fucking pistol to keep them at bay

Meme flag jew shill detected.

Attached: 1502219830641.jpg (544x613, 97K)

I will never understand why OP decided to keep posting after being utterly and irrevocably BTFO by the first post.

>sweetie

Automatic fail. Zero points.

The reason we have protections for guns is so we can shoot you with them. Stop pushing your luck faggot.

You’re right user we should ban all that lethal tactical paint and plastic. As we know guns are as deadly as the amount of rails and black plastic on them

I don't need one to protect my home you hopeless retard.

I need one if you decide to chimp out if we have a crisis, and you want my food.

I promise to make it painless.

Because, memeflaggot, when the commie baasedboys flip out I want a gun that can penetrate thru the entire mob. Yeah, a bb pellet could also do that but have you heard how awesome a 50 Calibur cartridge is when it's fired? It's fucking primal.

>implying that ANYONE with a .50 BM Fucking G would ever opt for it in a self defense scenario.

Yeah like I want to fuck up my walls and every neighbor's house on the block. naw ill stick with my 12ga, my .45/9mm hollow points, or if I am feeling frisky, my ps90.

I am still mad a honke6 cant even get a flashbang or atleast a decent OC grenade.

OP is a faggot. There are over 300 million guns in the U.S, and over 300 million citizens. what are you going to do, go house by house and search for 300 million guns? You’re retarded. Kys shill

No idea if the shill is real, but I do like that SKS you posted. I have a Yugo version myself. Super accurate. Really surprised me.

So you're admitting you have no reason to own such a weapon, therefore validating my argument?

i need military grade sniper rifles to defend my home against others armed with military grade sniper rifles /th...

The only thing I've got to defend myself with is my old Webley 700. Pretty gun to look at and it'll put down one or two rabid pakis but anything more than that and I'm fucked.

He said they're not for home defense you dumb faggot. He didn't say there wasn't a reason. Stop being such a pussy.

Military grade
>LITERALLY DESIGNED BY A CIVILIAN AS ALL OTHER MODERN RIFLES WERE.

>
>>Aren't there only like 1 or 2 murders ever with that caliber?
>If a single life is saved it's already a good thing.

You kys will save lives from your stupidity. You gonnna give yourself a backward bow tie now?

>>Meanwhile black people kill each other by the thousands with handguns.
>That's why all guns should be removed.

Oh because that solved Europe's knife and acid attack problems.
Also it is adorable how you think anyone in the US gives a shit about black on black crime. Let the niggers play scarface until they drown in their own blood and hubris. Millions of times a year white people use guns to stave off attacks. I have prevented two nigger home invasions in the past 4 years. You enter my domain, my castle, my lair that I raise my family in, uninvited, I am planting a dozen lead roses in your fucking chest cavity. The fact any EU country would betray their war torn roots for this beta cuckholdry almost makes me ashamed to be white.

>Tell me how you need a military grade sniper rifle to defend your home from an invader.
No. However, if you try to take it we'll give you a free demonstration of how effective it is.

Attached: 1200px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg.png (1200x800, 14K)

Feels good to know we'll have guns here again in the near future
Always wanted an FN FAL
That's a fucking sexy rifle

The left is getting more violent, to the point where there was a thread here earlier of lunatics advocating that saying the word “nigger” justified attempted homicide. Sorry sweetie, we’ll be getting more firearms, not less

cool guns, I think of that peep show episode where Jez inherits a Webley revolver.

What if the invader is really far away?

FPBP, but other than that, a twenty gauge (esp. mag), and or twenty two caliber would be sufficient. Heck, even if they have body armor, aim for the head area, and legs.

Attached: we also got new ammo.jpg (720x340, 40K)

No, every caliber, every weapon platform has its intended function that both your personal incredulity and hpolophobia makes you blind to.
A .50BMG's purpose is to defeat enemy targets and light vehicles at long distances, making it highly impractical in a "noise down stairs" scenario. Most people that own .50BMGs are long distance marksmen whom are very high trust individuals with more range time than 98% of police that are accomplished enough people to enjoy a $10k rifle with $3.50-$10 per round ammo. The 2A doesnt preclude itself to your imaginary self defense scenarios where you deem a weapon as unnecessary. The idea of preparedness is to have it an not need it, you absolutely cucked faggot.

> military grade

Bitch, military grade often refers to the cheapest shit that made the cut. The true gucci gats are in the civilian sector, you inbred swedish piece of human filth. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1524938002388.jpg (696x695, 153K)

kill niggers

You don't NEED a pool to have fun, and those kill more children per year than guns do. Are you such a selfish prick that you'd sacrifice the lives of kids for a day of splashing around? At least the gun shit actually serves an important purpose.

Fpbp

This guy gets it

"When your in the military, always remember that your weapons were made bu the cheapest bidder."

Not for self-defense, for the impending civil war.

Fpbp

Don't focus on what I "need", concentrate on what I want. Nothing else (most of all, your opinion) matters.

fpbp

OP literally misted

>Most people that own .50BMGs are long distance marksmen whom are very high trust individuals with more range time than 98% of police that are accomplished enough people to enjoy a $10k rifle with $3.50-$10 per round ammo.

Lets be real here. Most dudes who own expensive Barrets and other .50cals are rich fudds and youtube gun channel celebs. I bet you that 90% of civilian owned .50cals never got stretched past 500 meters. Why? Because there are much, much, much, much, much ...........much+1 more efficient calibers out there for LR and ELR shooting. Fuck, even a 300WM is a better choice for any kind of precision than a .50 caliber anything. Not to mention .338LM and other magnum calibers.

Attached: 1509658485323.png (741x726, 187K)

So, you want a tool made for murder. That's something that you don't need and shouldn't have.

Kindly exterminate yourself at your earliest convenience.

What I found really funny about David Hogg's gun control plan is that it virtually eliminated all guns except for outliers like the Barret Model 99 and the Serbu Single-Shot RN-50.

We'd be running around blasting each other apart with bolt action .50 caliber rifles, just like the founding fathers intended.

Attached: 09874_1.jpg (550x550, 16K)

>faulty border control

no kidding

Attached: brefeou.jpg (2333x1313, 841K)

We live in an age where left wing mobs are a thing. From black lives matter to antifa to other violent leftist groups, when you have groups of hundreds of violent thugs who want to hurt you, a six-shooter just isn’t going to get the job done.

An AR-15 on the other hand...

I agree and disagree.
You buy a .50 BMG BECAUSE you are the kind of person who wants to shoot beyond 500m. Lets be honest everytime they pull the trigger and a .50bmg projectile flies it would go beyond 500m. Whether or not it hits its target is always the question. I agree with the sentiment that it is a "gun safe penis", but our selection and preference of weaponry is not universal

Again self defense is about having what you dont need to overcome that which you will not foresee. If someone thinks they need to kill a truck or a small building in self defense, whi am I to judge? Our ability as civilians to anticipate threats is blunted through outlr reliance on police/military.

Attached: jhkjhkjnm,nfdfdddd.jpg (960x1021, 346K)

#RangebanCanada

Just get a .50 grendel and smoke them engine blocks in without muscle fatigue. At least you faggots have both the means, the selection and the god damn right to do so.

who the fuck you think you are to decide for me what I need or don't need?

and who the fuck told you that I should only have things that I need? mind your own fucking business faggot

>just like the founding fathers intended.

Attached: tallyholads.jpg (1440x1431, 160K)