THIS IS THE SHIT TWATTER DOES

They suspend you for making conservative comments, when you’re suspended you can’t change your settings for “sensitive content”. Then they make every fucking conservative outlet tweet “sensitive” so you can’t see it. UNLESS it’s something they think looks bad for Trump. You can see that. This IS backdoor censorship. It’s not fucking sensitive at ALL. Faggot motherfuckers

Attached: 96D9BFD3-1B6F-4ED4-A80C-1843A0896EC8.jpg (1800x1656, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vdGElBb9NOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter is shit-tier social media.

Attached: duh.jpg (599x599, 33K)

Agreed, unfortunately millions upon millions use it.

And Gab utterly sucks.

millions of people are gay will you go be gay with them as well? :/ come on man.

What a piece of trash site. Why isnt this spoken about more? Ive seen it happen tons of times. They even manually hide top positive comments on Trumps tweets. Weird, heh?

Yeah. But in the same time they are creating a couple of millions new Caligulas.

They should be afraid but they are to stupid to realise this.

Twitter had me killed in my sleep because I said retard...

Trump should just leave Twitter, it would collapse within 6 months

He mesnt that its unfortunate that so many people use a shit site.

but how is it unfortunate? million of people have ginger hair and micropenis, it's not something that ever affects me. twitter is not ubiquitous in society you can easily avoid it if you're not stuck in an urbanite sinkhole.

Because im guessing its sort of like a tumor on society. Twitter changes the way millions of people think (in a bad way). Even worse, twitter is mostly connected to politics. This does affect you and I

Makes me glad I never opened a Twitter account. Hoping they go out of business before I ever need one. Completely skip the fad.

Always evade bans on social media.

None of you are shooting the board members of these companies so why are you crying? Faggots would probably fuck it up anyway by shooting the fellow wagecuck employees only garnering more sympathy for them.

Compartmentalization is how the CIAniggers run everyone , so some divsisions serve molech, some Baphoment, most are normie, but yes the CIA is experimenting on different compartments all the time

>they glow in the dark cause negative Aura and Satan energy they cannot hide from God

>CIA are niggers because they are slaves to Satan

>Terry WILL defeat the Vile people as a warm up for Jesus' return
!!!!

youtu.be/vdGElBb9NOQ

Attached: 1534380851474m.jpg (741x1024, 162K)

The real problem is that everyone thinks their opinion fucking means something so they try to stay using a platform that openly rejects them. Could you imagine the hit these companies would take if everyone right of center on them just abandoned the platform. Imagine for a moment, tomorrow, every conservative and right leaning person, business, etc., just abandoned all social media platforms. This is a winning strategy. It just cant be done because people are so hell bent on being able to put in their 2 fucking cents. They would transcend into a 1 sided echochamber forum. Without anyone to argue with, all these platforms would dissolve because lefties NEED to argue and debate everything cause arguing like a child is the new mature adult.

They got good at it.

My favorite is how they completely bury pro trump trends and replace it with some nigger or nigger lover kardahsoan

What's twatter?

it doesn't affect me internally, it's more like a weed growing in a neighbours garden

are you gay?

The words of a stupid sheep who thinks he’s immune to the wolves

get better, or ddos them

Suggestions?

After the attack on free speech i think it is time to scare some faggots. These giant corps have tens of thousands employees and i consider them fair game, and so should you.
After the useless vegan whore scored zero, the offices have become much harder to hit, but there are many alternatives.
The main alternative should be BUSES. They have fleets of buses carrying people to work, these people should mercilessly made a target. It is IMPOSSIBLE to protect all the buses, and the compact nature of this vehicle makes it easy to score at least 5 to 10 for each bus with proper weapons.
Yea i glow in the dark etc. You pussies think you can fight these companies with trillions of dollars in any other way?
Make it scary to work for the censors, make it clear you will die.

Godspeed

>using twitter for anything other than trolling shitlibs

>Private Company
>Censorship
Pick one.
>I keep getting censored from Jow Forums for posting bitcoin threads in /v/.
>WHY IS Jow Forums CENSORING ME!!?!?!

look i know youre upset ok but you dont have to use words like that

Attached: 1522988794290.png (464x455, 211K)

do you have any better suggestion? because i know how insane that sounds, and /pol is a board of peace etc, but its bullshit, there is no other way to fight, they must be SCARED INTO SUBMISSION
look at charlie hebdo the paper, it became toothless after the carnage, it works

Please feel free to contact their customer feedback number shown in the attached.

Attached: 46230F8F-7ABC-453E-B250-47D62556B1B7.jpg (377x531, 17K)

Good maybe now Cuckservatives will get the point that jews don't give a shit about them and grow a pair. Reminder that conservatives who fall for "le based jew" meme are just as bad as libfags. Hopefully this censorship thing finally radicalizes them.

This.

Get it through your thick fucking skulls, trumpcucks.

Its a private company refusing service, not the government blocking your twitter account or banning you from the internet. THAT is censorship.

The sad thing about this is republicucks support refusal of service. Didnt reagan say someone should refuse service to a nigger if he wants to? Well, fuck off GOP-niggers

lies

>forcing every single bakery to make cakes for fags is the same as forcing the only 2 fucking social media platforms to not completely censor everything that isnt leftist faggot kike shit

how are you so fucking deluded

Go make your own bakery

Its their goddamn right, no matter how bad refusal of service hurts someone.

And i get it, it sucks GOPcucks are dying out since nobody gives a shit about TV news anymore and everyone is now getting influenced through the internet, through companies that are "leftwing" and "liberal" so they can basically decide who sees what from who

Well guess what? Nothing is stopping you shitheads from starting your own websites to compete with them. Thing is, you all know it wouldnt work, but thats YOUR problem

So go fuck yourself

Maybe if Drudge wasn't such a worthless racist cuck by promoting hate speech and fake news, then maybe that shit wouldn't happen

You assholes do realize that you opened up a can of worms with all the "fake news" bullshit and now you're paying the price

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

We all know. Anyone still towing the 2014 "but they're private tax-payer subsidized companies that work with the U.S. and foreign governments and is totally private" is an ignorant child.

We ought to support their (social media containing more than 1m users) being declared Common Carriers, like a telephone (the telephone company can't deny service; still a private entity)

The occasion is auspicious. Trump talked of regulating these big tech platforms, for the sheer volume of political and news information that now passes through them, and solely through them. These tech companies, however, don't like this idea, and are already leaned on by NGO's and political groups (see the ADL) to censor on their behalf, and are blamed for breaking The Narrative, and allowing for the election of Trump (a mistake the neoliberal bourgeoisie doesn't intend to make again, if they can help it).

Trump wouldnt give a shit if it was liberald being "censored"

And why should these tech companies be treated as phone companies? Theyre used in a different way

Denying someone service to make calls isnt the same as denying someone service because they use your website in a way you dont want it to be used

These tech companies are closer to news companies. Why was fox never forced to give liberals a platform on their tv channel?

What I do like about twitter (though don't expect to grow, starting post-QFD) is the ability to form cadres of like-minded posters, and have a loose clique with familiar friends, and friends of friends, and occasionally forming a mob to go burn down the other side's coffee house. It's the closest we can get to being a pre-1917
political Revolutionary.

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-024122_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 660K)

This issue's already been settled, via the phone company precedent. Like it or not, most human political communication in the western world and general societal information filters through the internet. The plurality of the previous internet has been replaced by the boomer-welcomed "internet of things", which means that all world events, political unfolding and discussion, took place on about five or six major websites.

They can either sell off and make room for competition, or continue to exist as a regulated monopoly, to protect both consumer interest and free speech.

Anybody who got on twitter and hasn't been kicked off by now is useless.

They probably plan to kick him off as soon as he leaves office - or will kick him off in the middle of some emergency leaving him with no way to reach people except through the msm filter.

>cianigger talk
Nobody on Jow Forums supports violence, shithead.

Drudge only reposts most of the headlines, I doubt the actually sites they get them from are blocked like that.

Stop appropriating our curses words. No Amerifat uses:

Twat
Shithole
Gobshite
Cunt
Arsehole
etc

In their normal day nomenclature,

i was reading and hearing that once a company starts to censor or curate the material published, they technically become the publisher in a legal sense. good luck with that twitter but its probably not even true anyway

this violates the Non-Aggression Principal

kindve sucks cleared my cache and shit tried fake email accounts still get banned. it sucks as in im away from home alot for work and theres some like minded guys on there i like talking to. a real shame for me.

All social media is brain poison. Twitter is like an alternate reality though, truly the land of retards.

shouldn't we start rumors that twitter is about to go bust?
Think about it:
>there's not so much other news occupying the 24h news cycle
>it'll give people the impression that twatter is not doing well and stay away from it
>it'll make twitter stock go down and make them lose money

indeed. everyone has already sold their stock in this dying company. its literally over now.