Is it just me or does every leftist slut have a nose ring...

Is it just me or does every leftist slut have a nose ring? I feel like the nose ring is the key to understanding everything that's going on in the world right now. Maybe it's something to do with an old Jewish tradition? It's like marking yourself as cattle. Not to mention the tattoos.

Attached: 1534622395900.jpg (960x911, 325K)

All women have tattoos these days so I'd go with the piercings as markers.

It's about women signalling that they are edgy and wild and nonconfrmist. Heaven forbid, they are part of this great Western civilization and conform to its expectations. No, they have to wear a nosering like an african savage.

Good. Easier to rip those things out if they want to get uppity.

are you sure it isnt a defense mechanism of the brain because they are being programmed by the jews not to procreate? there seems to be a direct correlation between the nose piercings and the lack of desire to procreate. almost as if it turns them into a teenage boy.

no. can confirm. its the symbol of belonging to "the tribe". if you dig into their manifesto that they dont publish they wish to go pre-industrial and start from their. a redo to let women "cowrite" the modern world or to keep it their and be one with nature where everyone is equal as they all sleep in mud huts. taking the acceleration pill is too hard.

Attached: hi.jpg (500x673, 25K)

that sounds like the unibombers manifesto

Oh, excuse me! I didn't realize there was a gigantic tome or treatise where all this is explained in detail. Apparently this book of wizards will one day be found by Indiana Jones or some other adventurer. What a doofus I am!

Attached: Eddie.jpg (251x250, 8K)

>unibombers manifesto
supposedly once antifa can no longer take to the street they will start planting bombs in government buildings. we need to identify them now while they still gather.

Attached: well.png (640x480, 9K)

They love facial piercings because they know white men of character and intelligence hate them. It's what motivates all their actions. They would fly the Earth into the sun if they could, just to piss us off.

Attached: HTB10r1NOVXXXXcTXpXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg (750x585, 300K)

they do like reminding us how we are just animals

I'm more taken aback by how much all those crazy colors in the hair are becoming so normal. Nose rings are so 90s. But now you even see women in their 60s walking around with bright blue hair. What the fuck is that.

OK, I like this answer better than my own. It may also be to piss off their dad.

A ring through one nostril is kinda sexy. But those nose rings that go through the middle make women look like cows whenever I see it.

Attached: Nayeon-Twice.gif (500x281, 1.19M)

its gang colors. they are aligning themselves. these people have little to nothing to gain in the rest of their lives so they have little motivation to keep going and there is no outlet. they dont belong in small town rural America. They should go to mexico to start a new life full of chaos but they would just get shot because they are weak losers and wimps.

Attached: hmm.png (640x480, 27K)

That like an alarm bell for me,. I say well clear of them. Don't even talk to them they will argue about everything.

Does the hand tattoo say 'oven'?

god told me my soul mate is one of these creatures and she has a nose ring. is there any hope? she's a new york art shithead. i've tried to save her and threatened to beat up her satanic boyfriend and she called the cops on me. i've also had visions that i will lead the great revolution and become the leader of mgtow until all the world sees how bad the relation between men and women has gotten.

I saw this one woman with bright baby blue hair and a face full of piercings this afternoon. Absolute freakshow

Why does a stupid person do anything? Science certainly can't figure it out.

>lack of desire to procreate
>teenage boy
choose only one if you are normal

it makes them imitate teenage boys. or men. theres a correlation between some womens desire to control a relationship and "wear the pants" and having a nose ring / tattoos. almost as if it makes them assume the opposite gender. they tend to gravitate towards weak, effeminate closeted homosexual men which they can easily wrap their fingers around.

certainly. its not as if they thought to themselves "im gonna get a nose ring". the nose ring appeared as a coping/survival mechanism for some kind of viral mind disorder spreading in the culture. how does one formulate their own desires in the first place?

>its not as if they thought to themselves "im gonna get a nose ring"

That's exactly what they did. Their lives are a series of poor decisions. From the knuckle tattoos to the nose ring to the cigarette in her mouth.

No brain activity in whatever intensive head injury ward you and her clearly live in, because judging by the amount of sarcasm in your comment, you're probably a narcissist who just mocks everyone you disagree with and therefore never learn anything new.

If your post wasn't sarcastic and you're actually asking me how own formulates their own desires, I'm going to have to ask you to jump off the bridge closest to your house.

its called "daddy issues"

Everytime i see that picture, i keep seeing her ugly, dirty, crooked and flat fingers as toes.
Just her, sucking a cigarette through her disgusting toes, while giving a stoned wanna-be gangsta stare.

Attached: 669d1560.jpg (790x395, 53K)

I remember they first started showing up around 1999, before then it was only punks and maybe goths that had a nose ring, but by 2000 preppy girls were starting to get them, they would always look away or mumbled bullshit if you asked them why they got it, and they would always be mad that you dont like it. I thought it was just a phase, that I could just ignore it and in a few years girls will act normal again

Unconscious signalling of a desire to submit and no master.

For the same reason Star Wars is now popular, nose rings are popular. Just narcissists hijacking trends to appear different and therefore better than their equally vain and idiotic peers.

Too many women ruin themselves with tattoos and piercings. It makes me want to vomit, there's virtually no woman worth dating anymore. Don't forget to include overweight as well.

No piercing of any kind is sexy.

So many stupid noserings.
They think it's some kind of indian symbol but it's also associated with cattle.

My ex had one (after our relationship), but she got rid of it

Only looks good on one woman

Attached: yvette cute.jpg_large.jpg (891x1113, 207K)

How does one go from pic related to your pic within 2 years.

Attached: 12224680_914438778646638_1837371930_n.jpg (1080x1124, 118K)

They're scarred for life because the hole is clearly visible even without the ring.
It's a great red flag.

Piercings aside from earlobe earrings are degeneracy. The nose ring is supposed to be trendy hipster type thing I guess, but it's just distracting and lame. A lot of short-haired lesbian cunts seem to be into it.

Pic related.

Attached: Dorsey_Twitter.jpg (880x587, 90K)

9” black penises

Giving up personal responsibility for yourself and how your life turns out. If all the shit things in your life are someone else's fault it absolves you of that responsibility and becomes a free licence for slobby and carnal hedonism

Attached: IMG_3113.jpg (3627x2716, 2.02M)

It's an item that grabs your attention, allowing them to hide from their insecurities/self hatred.

Degeneracy + Jewish culture.

>Implying he wasnt right.
Bitch nigga shouldve invented a time machine and systematically assasinated every inventor/prophet/philosopher

The infection is spreading

Attached: 456464565464654.jpg (1000x667, 444K)

Feminism

Is A

Bioweapon

Feminism

Is A

Viral Bioweapon

Viral Feminism

Is A

Bioweapon

Femenism

Is

Viral

Attached: 9868678768.jpg (600x658, 167K)

It's because they're crypto-orcs

Attached: Paladin.jpg (943x1052, 338K)