He may be a gypsy, but the best fighter in the world is definitely /ourguy/

>In 2013, Fury told an interviewer before his first fight at Madison Square Garden that he would "hang" his own sister if she was promiscuous. That same year he was fined £3,000 for calling fellow boxers David Price and Tony Bellew "gay lovers".

>In May 2016 the Fury team released a training camp update video which included Fury voicing opposition to transgenderism and also to bestiality and rape but suggested they might eventually be legalised, due to the increasing number of formerly taboo practises becoming accepted, and saying: "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all." Responding on Twitter to the controversy, Fury wrote that "all the Zionist media outlets are on my back, because I speak the truth!" and blamed Jews for killing Jesus.

>Fury said in April 2016 that he had suffered more racial abuse since becoming world champion, because "nobody wants to see a gypsy do well".[149] Also in April, after the press conference, Fury said he will be relocating to the United States after his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko because he does not feel accepted in Great Britain, stating, "I am a gypsy and that's it. I will always be a gypsy, I'll never change. I will always be fat and white and that's it. I am the champion yet I am thought of as a bum. I am moving out of the country. I am going to America where champions are better thought of. I am moving to Los Angeles where people have a better life. I made the decision last week to go where people admire success."

Attached: niggerknocker.jpg (620x413, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
youtu.be/yuhJu2AyvCk
youtu.be/ixFQUpLnr3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blamed jews
im sold

i like fights where blacks get fucked up

Attached: Canelo+Alvarez+Miguel+Cotto+v+Floyd+Mayweather+ckZm6EpkOfyl.jpg (594x396, 92K)

>Fury v Wilder
get hype, its habbening

Well I suppose a gypsy that fights without calling all their inbred relatives to join him is rare phenomenon.

no he isnt idiot hes pro islam

Wilder is pretty cool, he needs a worthy opponent so I can't wait to see it

>Moving TO LA
>to

Somebody help this guy out

>gypsy
>/ourguy/
okay now I really understand what totally clueless imbeciles populate this board. I mean you just must have no clue at all what it means to be a gypsy. It's like you took all the worst kinds of niggers and rolled them up into some sort of super nigger.

He's not Romani, he's a Traveler isn't he?

he's a junkie with mental health problems. H e should be sterilised or put down.

>Fury said he will be relocating to the United States after his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko because he does not feel accepted in Great Britain, stating, "I am a gypsy and that's it. I will always be a gypsy, I'll never change. I will always be fat and white and that's it. I am the champion yet I am thought of as a bum.
Unfortunately, this is very true, he has never got the recognition or support he deserves.

Yes, Irish.

Sterilize He has pretty good Genes.

Sterilized? Why, He has pretty good Genes.

He's also woke on the jews
youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

Fury has a retarded boxing style. And his too heavy body is most likely the result of gypsy inbreeding. His knees are bent inwards and legs are thin and lack definition.

He looks British then?

*he's

Pretty sure the typical bong doesn't look like that. He's freakish but not in a good way. One good kick to the legs and he'd go down, lucky he only boxes.

Based Fury.
How much do tickets for fights in Vegas usually cost?

you're right, he looks absolutely goofy. either one of those guys taking an L will be epic though.

>bareknuckle boxing champion "king of the gypsies" ancestors on both his mother and his father's sides
>becomes world champ by using gypsy tricks despite being fat and less talented

Truly a great story.

Lineal champion you faggot, never beaten, the jews stole his belts because he named them.
And he's going to fuck up your nigger Wilder

All Bongs are top heavy, it something I hav notice living abroad and then coming back to the UK.

You seem upset. I didn't say I wanted him to lose, I'm not sure why you are so angry. I think if he shuts wilder up it would be hilarious desu.

Uh, that's Anthony joshua

how did this guy even become champ

his boxing doesnt seem that impressive

if its retarded but works its not retarded

The race card on /pol....

I have nothing of value to offer the conversation but let me play the we hate niggers race card to fit in. Yeah I'm cool now. Let me refresh to see who responded to my post.

Nobody said they can't be excellent people if they abandon their traditions.

Anyone who knocks out niggers is ok in my book

Attached: white revenge.webm (500x508, 1.73M)

Attached: White kid chokes out nigger 2.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

Attached: White kid chokes out nigger.webm (404x720, 1.08M)

Attached: White kid knocks out nigger 2.webm (854x480, 313K)

Attached: White kid knocks out nigger.webm (200x360, 1.03M)

Howling at that, hahaha go on lads

MORE

Attached: imagesOS48O2QK.jpg (255x197, 9K)

>that fencing response

Attached: Old man beats up nigger.webm (480x360, 1.9M)

>jumping in
So it's a video of 3 niggers

Attached: Based Dog.webm (400x224, 1.37M)

Attached: Nigger beat up by white kid.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

Attached: Nigger knocked out by truck unloader 2.webm (720x404, 2.8M)

travelers and sinti/roma are completly different tho

If you say so.

i love you ameribro, those are great.

Niggers seem very susceptible to body slams. Interesting.

somebody call da amber lamps/
based quads

Strength: Smell Attack, Dindu Evade
Weakness: Bodyslam, Intelligence, Civilization

Attached: nigger btfo.webm (202x360, 951K)

super gay

Attached: pol.webm (700x422, 2.41M)

That Racist NigNog got the fuck beaten out of him, like the head slam at the end. Lol. ¦oD))

he is not gypsy tho, he is pikey, totaly different. gypsies descent from indians, are brown, smelly low IQ. pikeys are just white english who live like trash, basicaly white trash

super gay

White people acting like niggers

Niggers always jump in when their boy is losing. and always take their shoes, make them walk home barefoot.

Just imagine the abuse a skinny white boy goes through living among these animals... I'd say his jumping-in is probably justified, although chicken-shit.

kill yourself nigger faggot

The best pound of pound fighter in the world is vasyl lomaschenko and btw its not even close.

You just know that the nigNog started everyone of those fights.

oooh, a french nigger bitch?

I’m cheering for a pikey all the way. And he will beat that british son joshua easily. Fucking shit, nigger is considered more brithish than a pikey. And that fucking dead paki/faggot/junkie Freddie Mercury is considered more british than a pikey

Traveler, potato nigger.

Quintessential Human. Mere humanoids like you wouldn't understand.

Attached: Noble gentlemen discussing about quantuum physics.jpg (838x559, 76K)

fellow brits take a moment to digest this. conor mcgregor, as much as we hate or love him, one of the most famous mma fighters right now, but how often do you see him front page of a newspaper? not very often. his rise happened organically and he earned it himself. now take anthony joshua. who asked for anthony joshua? i get he's a world champion, but even before he was world champion he was EVERYWHERE. i can't walk down the high street without seeing anthony joshua advertising something, and he's always in the paper. tyson fury won the world title from the same wladimir and hardly any normies even knew the world champ was one of our own. it's a travesty.

Attached: thisisengland.gif (400x212, 385K)

>pikeys are just white english
They're Irish, Fury is an Irish name

>moving to Los Angeles
ugh

when youre a handsome mixed sportsman the jews and cucks cream their pants and give them huge sponsorships. yes its all about the "new" britain. they constantly push the envelope so we cant have racial pride. and honestly: fury is a pudgy gangly fuck. he isnt going to sell shit as well as joshua.

fuck the media and kike promoters

AJ had a massive puff piece in GQ fucking years ago

that's all fine and dandy but why weren't they up in arms like this for joe calzaghe, he's handsome and was undefeated? amir khan on the other hand took loss after loss but was still being sold to us as some national treasure, everyones grandmother knows who amir khan is, can the same be said for our joe? joshua has the personality of a plantpot, with his rehearsed robotic responses. not to mention he's anti-white with those leaks showing him saying black is the superior race etc.

precisely it's stupid. aj is an ex drug dealer too

i agree with you mate, im just telling you why its like that. it is the anti-white agenda (or rather, its the desperately insecure pro black agenda) which elevates the foreigners and mixed people to heroic levels to create a cultural following and sympathy with brown people.

>Taller than everyone else
>Despite being taller than them, he's faster and moves like a lightweight
>Incredible footwork
>Great head movement that's on par with Ali
>Untelegraphed punches
>Awkward style that's unpredictable
Yep, this guy is a boxing genius (even if his style looks shit).

het eeuwige blaadje

Attached: 1533037676627.png (1400x900, 814K)

Nice

Who even cares about boxing still?
We got superior forms of striking-only combat these days.

Attached: saenchai.jpg (960x940, 111K)

Also, I will add that if you watch any of his fights you'll see a lot of people complaining "oh, his opponent didn't fight that great" (especially for the Klitschko world championship fight). Don't be fooled, his style is so dominant that literally everyone he fights looks shit on the night, because he nullifies most of their arsenal and their lost for what to do.
Also, he's a devout Catholic family man, which wasn't mentioned in OP. Freakin badass.

He is much better technical boxer than Wilder. Have you seen Wilder fight? The cunt has barely any ability and wings half of his shots. He's already been outboxed a few times. He wins purely off his power and athleticism.

AJ is also an obvious steroid user

>hurr durr i know so little about boxing I think that the best defensive HW of the last 20 years fights like a retard

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Gypos are alpha as fuck
youtu.be/yuhJu2AyvCk
youtu.be/ixFQUpLnr3E

Right it's time we counter act this. What would be some effective countermeasures to boost national morale?

was amir khan the one who won a medal at the olympics and his entire back up team / ? extended family was waving pakistan flags

i've never heard of anthony joshua until now

I agree he's an excellent defensive fighter, I was watching him last night, the way he uses his shoulder reminds me of Floyd Mayweather

that's the one

that's because you're a canuck

build a strong instagram based off british pride. would have to be non offensive obv, but pushing british pride can be done.

could give it a go but if we ever gained any traction the press would do a number on it and smear us as racists somehow

this the same kid that gets jumped in the toilet?

Lol imagine living life this retarded

Attached: D45F7BC3-9BFB-43EA-A0B8-E90667FD1F2C.png (583x576, 35K)

> Yeah I'm cool now. Let me refresh to see who responded to my post.
projecting really hard there friend

Only took 80 posts but finally someone who understands boxing joined the conversation

Tyson furry is hilarious, I love when he sings after his fights

YOU SEE YOU YOU PLUMBER FROM LIBERPOOL

THEYLL NEED TEN PLUMBERS TO DO YOU ONCE IM DONE FINSHED WITH YA

YOU BIG STIFF IDIOT

ALSO

YOU KNOW TONY BELLEW YOUR GAY LOVER FROM LIBERPOOL, ILL FIGHT HIM IN THERE AN ALL

IN BETWEEN ROUNDS

no corporation in their right mind would give fury big sponsorship in current year

>T. Filthy welfare pavement ape