This ogre is only 36. Is she the product of inbreeding?

This ogre is only 36. Is she the product of inbreeding?

Attached: sarah-huckabee-sanders7-620x412.jpg (620x412, 245K)

>she

Powerful position for only 36. She’s also smart; I wouldn’t want that job, dealing with sniveling kikes all day.
I mean I wouldn’t fuck her but she’s welcome in the ethnostate.

Power is sexy. Her ugliness is only seen by the left because they're obsessed with skin level identity.

I would unironically wear that ass out. I likes em chunky.

ugly =/= genetic malformation

misinformed bulle thread

Tranny

Trump only hires trannies

She was dicked so hard she had many kids and her tight figure was ruined as a result. 10/10 imo.

Attached: 1534524846113.gif (480x348, 536K)

Mike Huckabee is her dad

I don't like her but let's not kid around--she has gotten very far in only 36 years.

that's what happens if you only eat hamburgers
she should have eaten more fish
/thread

>Is she the product of inbreeding?
Or is it the opposite, muttification?
Stay tuned for next episode, where you our viewer, gets to cast a vote on which bull gets to impregnate her.
Until then, enjoy our next show
OW! MY BALLS!

Attached: owmyballs.jpg (450x227, 39K)

Ugly and chunky chicks are always amazing in bed. They are 100% givers and will do absolutely anything and everything. Lower standards every now and then, you'll be amazed.

Not nice

her facial asymmetry is caused by cranial nerve lesions, likely from childhood vaccinations

I want to fuck Sarah Huckabee's asshole.

She could ride my face any day.

Those thick thighs and the though of her shoving my head in her pussy while she fucks my face gives me the biggest BASED boner in the world

Face of the future America

I'd love the job, I'd call them shitbags to their face and revoke acosta's press pass for being a gigantic interrupting faggot. The press would all raise their hands in be quiet untill called out of fear.

I'd love being press sec.

I'd like to tongue fuck it.

she's a republican.

white house just hired a beauty pageant girl & a child address in the past 2 yrs. Look at them now, the formal "was" in her mid 20s, now she dresses and looks like shes 38.

She's more based that you'll ever be
Also she's got 3 children so, get fucked OP

Chubby chaser confirmed.

The song "fucked with an anchor" comes to mind.

>skin level identity
they exploit the sex sells policy
>use good looking people to push ideology
>wow must be right cause they're hot
>subvert pop with penises and vaginas

It's the result of eating at Waffle House seven days a week.

>ogre
She has good skin, looks clean and acts normal, what's the problem? That is the kind of woman than an average guy will have at 36, maybe even slightly better.

nope shes just ugly

Where you at at her age?

fucking A brother!!

She is not sexually attractive. So what. She is very good at her job. Quick witted, tough, and smart.

Fierce eyebrows and a stern look make her a much better press secretary than the last one

you must like working at the white-house than, sheila?

It's a man! BABY!!!

Post your picture so we can compare. She's the voice of the most powerful man in the world and makes about $200k a year. Her career and financial success is guaranteed. Shes also married and has kids.
Now tell us how and ogre can manage to do all that while a cocksucking loser such as yourself, can get laid in a whorehouse.

she could speak on my behalf anytime.
that said I doubt my dick could get hard within 100 miles of her.

>I doubt my dick could get hard

Look at this ED suffering faggot. The motto is, if you don't fuck fat, you don't fuck often.