Did the Jews help Muslims invade Spain

If yes, why and how?

Attached: 1200px-Al-Andalus732.svg.png (1200x997, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_conquest
sevilla.abc.es/andalucia/malaga/sevi-encuentan-cadaver-hombre-nacionalidad-sueca-apunalado-urbanizacion-mijas-201808181435_noticia.html
laopiniondemalaga.es/costa-sol-occidental/2018/08/18/asesinado-punaladas-hombre-mijas/1027458.html
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/dd99aw/svensk-man-tortyrmordad-i-spanien--tre-svenskar-gripna
youtube.com/watch?v=RtMN3JeR8DM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

For the most part, the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia
Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders.[34] Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors
when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors
etc ....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_conquest

what the fuck lol

that's why we are antisemites, you can add the spread of communism by them in early XX

yes

stop calling jew jews and start calling (((them))) erev rav
erev rav (the mixed many) are a collective group of mixed people who stole the name of Judea
these erev rav are the the same group of people that john was talking about in Revelation 3:9

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: CjmmZ1hXEAACrcI.jpg (1200x1200, 265K)

Is that why they were kicked out by Isabella and Ferdinand? If yes, it is insane that the Spanish government gave to citizenship to descendants of Sephardic Jews that were expelled for helping destroy Spain.

Does anyone know any documentaries that talk about Jews helping Muslims or articles that i can read.

You're all erev rav and none of you were called "Jews" when Hillel and Shammai were arguing over whether raping 3 year olds disqualifies you from being a rabbi

As it turns out the answer was no.
Inbred kike

I think it was more related to faith. Spain declared itself as a catholic country and jews not only refused to integrate and keep practicing their rituals and usury but they created secret societies to snatch back the converted.

Read The Jews and the Muslim Conquest of Spain by Norman Roth. There's a book called "La Convivencia" that narrates just the opposite (probably crafted by jews or their henchmen since it was qualified as a myth soon enough due to being based on absolutely no documents or historical references) and describes the most perfect multicultural peace in Spain in history.

Yes because Jews are based and redpilled

To be fair the Visigoth kings were both shit at their job and introduced (hilarious) anti Jewish laws.

what about the norse and stuff? and carthage?

Based jews.

>anti Jewish laws.
Shut up cuck.

Jews always welcome foreign winners in because they haven't had a chance to engage in parasitic behavior with them yet

What about it?

Don't you have a border to hop?

treat the jews badly, then outraged when they help the guys killing you.

Don't you have some nigger to prep, or are you too busy folding sheets?

t. conquistadores rapebaby
Kill yourself subhuman mestizo.

>folding sheets
Huh? Just because all your sisters work at American hotels doesn't mean I do.

The Inquisition didn't do enough. They were a bunch of hippies compared to what they should have done.

nigger why do you think they were either killed or allowed to leave back with the Moorish filth?

yes but anyway it was visigothic niggers fault
they started a retarded civil war and look what happened

they got V A N D A L E D?

My father looks like a visigoth and my mother mediterranean, our genes got a bit spiced up, not by moors though, anyway our gene group remains mainly untouched since before the romans.

>our genes got a bit spiced up
I have a Visigoth surname, which makes me ashamed. Anyway Spain has the absolute least amount of Germanic input in Europe, with Portugal having like max 5% because of the Suebi which I admit to know nothing about

the muslims and the jews where the most competent people in spain.

Yes.

I haven't looked into it too deeply but it is generally accepted that the money that the Witizan Visigoths used to finance the recruitment of ibn Ziyyad's mercenaries to assist them in their coup against King Roderic came from Jewish sources.

Why they did this is unclear. I've read that, while Arianism at this time had virtually ceased to exist among the Goths, the Rodrigans were far firmer in their Catholicism than the Witizans. Given that Arians were historically more lenient towards the Jews than the Catholics, the Jews may have been hoping that a Witizan pretender would prove more amenable to their community and interests.

There is also the possibility that the Jews were simply sowing chaos out of hatred and a desire for vengeance of perceived slights against them under Roderic. The Jews are a vindictive people, so an explanation as simple as this seems entirely plausible to me, and probably more plausible than the Witizan-Arianist explanation.

Oy, off topic. But there is no way! Swedish police or news will release any data on this, and I don't speak Spanish, at all, couldn't even order from the menu last time I was in 'murica.
So, pic is the Swedish article
>Swedish man found tortured to death in Spain, three Swedes arrested.
>bla-bla-bla
>shot and stabbed
>bla-bla-bla
>could be about drug-crimes
>bla-bla-bla
>The three men had cancelled their planned trip to Sweden and was heading for Morocco when they got caught.
Links should be to the Spanish sources. Any chance you could shine a light on the ethnicity of these 'Swedes' (I'm guessing they are really from Morocco since that's where they tried to high tail it to)
sevilla.abc.es/andalucia/malaga/sevi-encuentan-cadaver-hombre-nacionalidad-sueca-apunalado-urbanizacion-mijas-201808181435_noticia.html
laopiniondemalaga.es/costa-sol-occidental/2018/08/18/asesinado-punaladas-hombre-mijas/1027458.html

Attached: IsThisCode291-2018-08-19-0710.jpg (606x1079, 269K)

I'm not the Spaniard, but the spanish news articles pretty much say exactly the same as the swedish one.
Only that they have "swedish nationality", no word about the country of origin. (i.e. where they were born)

But I can only read spanish, not write, s maybe the spaniard can dig around and find something interesting

first post best post
first post only post needed
/thread

fucking this lmfao

The Suebi clearly left more in Portugal than the Visigoths left in Spain, both genetically and culturally.

Attached: pn51231.jpg (633x475, 73K)

There's a cooperation between the swedish authorities and the spanish, which means the information revealed to the media is the same. Nothing regarding their ethnicity but say all of them are swedish.
It's suspected to be a revenge (probably involving drugs).
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/dd99aw/svensk-man-tortyrmordad-i-spanien--tre-svenskar-gripna

Attached: 15346140003152.jpg (660x371, 22K)

They were driving a Porsche and had cancelled a trip to Sweden, I couldnt find any info about their etnicity

Attached: admix.png (800x581, 64K)

Attached: ydna.gif (800x545, 75K)

It was actually the eternal kraut's fault
stop blaming Jews for all wh*te failures

Who cares about an invasion 1300 years ago.

Attached: 1534695266576.jpg (499x338, 46K)

Spain is a rightful moroccan clay.

Attached: van of peace.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Yes. They even fought alongside them.

Attached: 50.png (1276x719, 1.59M)

And of course I did not study that. We were savages, didn't shower and we didn't know the number 0. Also we killed jews for fractional reserve sca... I mean poisoning water to spread the black death.
Thank you user

Attached: 47.png (1015x387, 149K)

Attached: 48.png (1243x702, 365K)

Attached: 49.png (1265x711, 387K)

Everyone should as it affects everyone.

Attached: 53.png (1274x717, 402K)

Attached: 55.png (1269x712, 403K)

I've often wondered if this didn't contribute in some measure to the Alhambra Decree. Surely the Catholic Monarchs would have been aware of this given that it happened during the reign of Isabella I's father.

Attached: 56.png (1268x711, 442K)

well yeah between people that opress them and people that came to free them, it's not a hard choice

>muh jewish betrayal
they were opressed for centuries

Attached: 57.png (1272x711, 433K)

Are Jews hated in spain?

Attached: 52.png (1276x721, 1.65M)

No, literally affects no one.

I have 0 moor dna, so its the same as occupation of huns or vandals.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-29-55.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

kek i was going to say yes based sollely on the fact the jews gonna jew and after reading somw commemts seems like it was a good guess
the eternal jew, everyone

-what is snowball effect
for one ot was the inerian reconquista that drove exploration and eventually led to the discivery and colonization of america
you absolute moron

i hear they have a town called kill jews or something like that

dude stop posting your face on Jow Forums lease
cringe

>i have 0 moor dna
t. moor

you tell us? isn't malaga flooded with white "rich" scandinavians and brits who won't try to learn Spanish?

they helped both sides, there is money to be had in war after all.

>History of the Jews in Spain; Moorish conquest

Attached: History of the Jews in Spain; Moorish conquest.png (851x569, 99K)

Oficially no, but calling jew to somebody is considered offensive

They are Germanics from 100CE suebi and vandals

Isnt that in mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=RtMN3JeR8DM

btw why people make a difference between jews and moors?

the maghreb had jews since roman times, most of the moors were jews or christian before islam

a moorish jewish queen (kahina) was the one who led the moorish resistance against the arab empire

Arab -> spanish rape babies -> mexican rape2x babies.

Being a spic means your ancestors got killed and raped .

Salty mexishit go cry somewhere else

Jews feel much closer to Islam than Christianity despite all their posturing.

And yes they did help the sarracens, they acted as a fith column and thats why they were ultimtely were expelled and mass killed

Andalusia means land of vandals andalucia is germanic land.

Yes but thankfully The Spanish purged themselves of Islam twice. Every country should have a reconquista.

Because the Sephardim are not related to the North Africans. These are people who had been living in the urban centres of the Levant for centuries by the time that ibn Ziyyad crossed the Strait. Just because there were Jews in the Maghreb doesn't mean that, outside of religion, these Jews were in any regard related to the Sephardim.

You mean converted and currently make up you and your neighbors

Sephardics are the same as nafris.

not only did they help, they orchestrated the attack.
kikes are cancer.

Lol what’s up with Catalonia?

Who financed the ships horses weapons food and water to carry out the campaign and provide with maps and details of how to succeede in an offensive?
All orcaestrated by jews

There's no evidence for this. We really have no idea where the Sephardim in Iberia came from, we only know that they had lived in the Levant since antiquity and seemed to move with the Romans and possibly the Phoenicians.

the conversos were always under surveillance of the Inquisition and heavily restricted in their activities. eventually for the most part they were expelled and fled

the crypto-jews intermarried to this day

They look the same so are the same same brown skin and semitic face

yeah I know but I tought that jews in wizigoth iberia were from the converted berbers that got judaized after the kitos war/jewish roman wars

T. Jew

Moishe looking for gibs from mudslimes?

They are.

What a moronic post.

No, they had been living there since antiquity. They were not Berber converts.

but wait

Spain is white

white i say

white

i have jewish background and i'm not ashamed of it yes

They're still doing it now. Open borders advocate foreign secretary is all systems go.

Psuedo science, sephardics are north africabs and arab converts.

Yes, Because you are a jew.

Yes, and you're also not a 14% Indian LARPing as an Iberian. Both ideas are fiction.

This, all proponents of chaos division destruction and weakening if tge hispanian race are all Jews.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-28-32.png (720x1280, 579K)

ok, if it makes you feel better

Tell me the difference in moroccans and sephardics?.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-19-12-15-27.png (720x1280, 813K)

I dunno why but your comment killed me