Woah!?

Woah!?

Attached: 2190867D-5AC2-421A-AC42-B36F07566A61.jpg (426x426, 92K)

If only Orange Cheeto Man was actually literally Hitler

Based. Press credibility has been btfo.

The media discredited themselves

fucking two scoops.

Attached: Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream everyone else gets 1 CNNPolitics.png (1474x754, 421K)

impeach mANGO MUSSOLINI NOW!

FPBP

/ourleaf/

Both presses were jewish controlled, its like your retarded and have never been on pol before

fpbp

Attached: 1534657428480.jpg (219x363, 25K)

Really makes me think

Attached: 1450178324643.jpg (739x588, 254K)

A man can only dream, right?

Hitler discredit the media because they were spreading lies about Germany and they were all Jewish owned.
Thus the propaganda of "muh 6 gorillion".

Attached: 1533946583066m.jpg (771x1024, 115K)

I heard a lib call him Cheetolini once.

>The media discredited themselves
^this

Hmmmm, its as if (((the media))) is the same group of people in both cases.

so all the 'journalists' actively discrediting the media they work at were fascists all along?

Attached: 1528509392670.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

>Discredit people who mqke a living telling you what to think and shaming you into compliance, and the people will wonder why anyone let them live this long
Imagine my shock!

(((Media)))

Woah!?

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (332x87, 4K)

((woah?))

Yeah, that is definitely the key tenet of fascism. Fucking idiot lol.

Guys did you know Hitler was a vegetarian? That means vegetarians are literally fascists who want to start another world war.

this fucking guy right here knows

>State the obvious, get called a fascist.
Feels like we're in kindergarten again, being called names by other children. And carries as much weight as insults back then...
At least today we actually know it's run by Jews.

Journalists are not entitled to protection as what they do is only slightly less dangerous than a soldier. That's what these people do not fucking get. They're doing a fine job discrediting themselves every single day.
Whoever made that pic probably thinks a man is exempt from the horror of war because he has a vest that says "Journalist". They have overvalued the prestige of their profession, and the importance of their existence several times over.
I mean, the press deserves protection under the written law, but they should realize that it's a little bit like being a cop. It's necessary and good under certain circumstances, and everyone's going to hate you as long as you're on the clock, which is also necessary and good.
Le magic sports statistics man is only always right for as long as ((((they)))) can control outcomes. The way I see things, he has demonstrated that his employers have not received the service they have paid him for. His job was to predict the outcome, and his failure to do so is not rural and suburban retards' fault. He blames those people for his own lack of insight.
Journos are scum, they need to exist but should always regarded as little remora fish, on their best day of work.

Attached: nate aluminium.jpg (1024x646, 163K)