The Ottoman Empire would capture slaves from Africa

The Ottoman Empire would capture slaves from Africa
the women if pretty enough were added to the sultans harem or sold to some other rich Turk
all the young African boys were castrated if some of them were deemed "pretty" enough they too were sold to some Turkish perv but majority of them were trained to be eunuch workers guard the harem and do all the menial work for the women in the harem
hundreds of years later the Turkish people who enslaved,castrated and humiliated those black Africans would be LARPing as black Africans themselves on a anime image sharing website

I don't know if this is funny or depressing

Attached: 1430263819809.jpg (2048x2480, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopaedia_of_Islam
deviantart.com/develv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanna rape it:

Attached: no.jpg (361x521, 23K)

I know that it makes my dick hard.
>tfw you will never be a negro eunuch slave

Attached: B34EE302-293E-41A3-B0B6-08483B874F67.gif (300x400, 352K)

Elves are for breeding only

>Just found out my new fetish is chocolate elf

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

Attached: 1529298862518.jpg (280x202, 34K)

Then perhaps you will enjoy learning the Story of The The Sixth Caliph of the the Abbasid Caliphate

though he had two wives he never had touched them, Al-Amin was known to be sexually attracted to men - specifically black male eunuchs and was regarded by contemporaries as a serious character defect. Al-Tabari recorded al-Amin's fondness for eunuchs, his personal extravagance, and an intense irritation when singers sang songs that were not very auspicious - describing how the king fell madly in love with his male slave, Kauthar
To address the issue of homosexual attraction, his mother (Zubaida), is said to have arranged for black slave women to be dressed in masculine clothing in the hope of inducing him to adopt more "conventional morals" and further heirs
he died died at the siege of Baghdad (812–813) before this theory could be put to test

Attached: miles.png (251x253, 34K)

Movie when

pls

Attached: crusade against elves.jpg (550x281, 24K)

Chocolate elves are great.

>maybe ?

well I found out I'm not white recently, so I've been larping as whitey for all this time. You and me too.

so you had black ancestry ?

Oh? He has a piece of wood.

How intimidating

Attached: F8D05DB9-1019-4E74-A9A4-22D7EC688572.png (781x827, 1.21M)

I'm just not European, vaguely will just say it's North Africa.

>Al-Amin's poetry about Kauthar
What seek the people of a lover
Afflicted for one he loves?
Kauthar is my faith and my worldly fortune
Both my sickness and my physician;
The most despicable of man is he who reproveth
A lover on account of his beloved

Attached: 1534523486553.jpg (444x634, 91K)

REMOVE KEBAB

mmm i love black traps

Attached: 1531783001161.jpg (480x768, 87K)

Attached: 1532487946553m.jpg (1024x911, 182K)

FUCK elves and FUCK trinimac

h

>Nigger traps

Attached: 1534016901510.jpg (736x947, 146K)

whats the time frame when this happened? any good books on topic?

tons of non castrated blacks in Turkey and the middle east, they were equal opportunity slavers and treated every other race they took as slaves the same whether they were slavic, Georgian or Balochi. The only difference was in castration method which was worse for blacks as they felt blacks were still to uppity with the normal method.

Attached: ö.png (916x984, 500K)

To be fair, once a man has his dick and balls cut off he becomes bloated and womanly-featured. I bet all his negro tranny slaves were thicc. The Chinese noted this too, when their imperial court was full of dickless males who were chubby, soft-faced and I believe also psychopathic degenerates. Some men just want to watch the world burn--usually the ones who have had their genitals mutilate. Funny how that works?

I want a black slave cutie

It was the same in ancient Persia. When an eunuch got enough power during the times of Artaxerxes he poisoned the king, then his son, then his entire family, when they tried to escape to his control. In the end, he put a distant backwater cousin of the dead King, Darius III, thinking he would be easy to control. When he started losing his grip on him, he planned to poison him again. But Darius III had someone who informed him about it and forced Bagoas to drink from his cup. Thats of Bagoas the eunuch died.

You wuz kang?

He’s probably Arab or ancient Egyptian

t. ysmir wulfharth

Could be Berber, too.

around 809 AD to 813 AD
>any good books on topic?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopaedia_of_Islam
used by various Islamic universities and a main stay in the filed of Islamic studies(basically the history and spread of Islam and its various sects)

there were eunuchs of non-African descent, the "white" (aq-hadim) eunuchs but they were forbidden even to approach women because they were not completely castrated, and were mostly either soldiers or workers
the black eunuchs also served to educate princes and sons of aristocracy.

the Ottoman traveler Evliya Celebi tells about a Veli Mustafa Agha, a black eunuch who was close to sultan Ahmed I and was the tutor of the great vizier Melek Ahmed Pasha. Mustafa was honored with the title of "veli", which was given to saints and great religious leaders. In Egypt, Abu al-Misk Kafur - the black eunuch from Ethiopia ruled as the sultan from 946 to 968 (more than 20 years).
black eunuchs dwelt in Muslim shrines: in Mecca and Medina. Mainly because there were female pilgrims and only the eunuchs had the privilege of guarding the holy place with its donations. They were treated as holy people, who guarded the tomb of the Prophet and Kaaba. The famous Arab traveler Ibn Battuta (1304-1377), who visited the sanctuary, describes their appearance:
>“The servitors of this noble mosque and its custodians are eunuchs from among the Ethiopians and such like. They present a beautiful feminine appearance, they have a clean, meticulous look, and their clothes are elegant. Their chief is known as the shaykh al-khuddam, and he has the position of one of the grand amirs. They have stipends in the lands of Egypt and Syria which are brought to them every year”.

We wuz sultans and holy men and shieet?

not holy men cause Black eunuchs were considered beings that were neither male nor female and at the same time both male and female

>all the young African boys were castrated to be eunuch workers guard the harem and do all the menial work for the women in the harem
So this is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

>the black eunuchs also served to educate princes and sons of aristocracy.
No wonder the Ottomans were so fucked up.

Attached: global-iq-scores-black-white-asian-hispanic-arab-large.png (1272x800, 80K)

>black traps

Shills BTFO.

not sure. I'd pick Algeria/Morocco or Egypt over the rest, though.

think about it like this
there would be no fear that your son might get raped by his teacher

Why is the northern hemisphere so much smarter than the south?

that even exist?

They thicccccc

theyre extremly common in latin america

meant to say brazil fuck

Next yous be sayin fellow brothas enslaved our brothas.

Based brazillian, elves should be exterminated

This. Real Turks, like the Yakuts, have light skin and east asian facial features.

Attached: a8cb413ee385b3a6a1f9e1ba5ebe3ece.jpg (735x490, 82K)

I'm from Brazil and I can confirm this. It's a lot of hot black women, the fuck is that usually all are gold digers.

>Real turks are white
I'm starting to believe only non-whites post on Jow Forums

what game is this?

Probably because it's so cold that people who aren't smart enough to prepare for winter freeze or starve to death.

What are you talking about?

Attached: purest white genes.jpg (466x517, 68K)

>tfw a eunuch
>it drives men crazy for some reason

Attached: about_bagoas_3_by_develv-d7pbjug.jpg (1000x696, 383K)

kys yourself

There are no more white people, they got taken by the rapture

Unlike histrionic trannies, I enjoy the tranquil waters of an endless sea, a feeling we eunuchs call the great calm.

kys yourself

Where can I find more of those images?
Love it!!

deviantart.com/develv

were you castrated before you entered puberty
because if you got castrated when you're an adult then you're just a man with testicles
to be a true eunuch you have to be castrated before the age of 13

I used to wonder why so many blacks embraced islam when they got uppity, when arabs despise them with the purest race hate imaginable. But then I learned more about islamic doctrine, and how so much of it revolves around reparations and how personal responsibility doesn't really exist because allah, and then it made more sense.

Muslims hate niggers more than whites and Asians do.

FACT

I like this copypasta

Islam is really a much better doctrine for keeping niggers in line.

How can I stay in touch with you?

nemo#9139 on discord

>African women
>Harem

Harem were reserved for Slavic and other European girls, Slavic girls were by far the most expensive. Africans were used as workers

lol bullshit cuck. we raped black women so much and so did Arabs

Was it because of the fat lips/fat asses? Also, I would imagine Eunuchs would be superior to uppity, sassy fat negress slaves.

also in Islam its mentioned that if you are Muslim you will go to heaven no matter what
even if you are a bad Muslim you will face a thousand years of hell fire and after paying for your sins you will go to heaven
unless you commit suicide

yes most African women were maids and servants the top1% the only good looking were added to the Harem

Only anime could make darkies look appealing

It is both in equal measure

>U.S. in 2030
>white: 56%
under budget and ahead of schedule

there would be no fear that your son might get raped by his teacher