Libyan refugee with a Rocket Science degree stands with a sign in the financial district, looking for work

>Libyan refugee with a Rocket Science degree stands with a sign in the financial district, looking for work
>Gets inundated with interview offers

90% of /pol btfo by a refugee

Imo these are the sorts of refugees we should be welcoming. Not the scroungers and islamists.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6068351/Refugee-earned-rocket-science-degree-UCL-stood-Canary-Wharf-sign-asking-job.html

Attached: libyan.png (662x784, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate/degrees
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is a degree in rocket science?

Aerospace engineer here btw

Do you just believe everything you see?

I FUCKING LOVE ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

lets see a white person do this and the results

If he did a rocket science degree why does he want a job in finance?

>"I'm brown give me a job counting shekels"

Attached: 1517804940257.png (205x246, 5K)

Gimmedats

UCL doesn't have aerospace engineering. He's lying

ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate/degrees

All these firms are salivating at the idea of paying Habib $10/hr instead of giving a salaried position to a native who expects good pay and benefits.

degree in rocket science
ask for job in finance
sounds like a jew

>rocket science
>looking for a career in finance
In Sweden, rocket scientist is a slur for illegal immigrant.

Attached: 1232543656862121.jpg (540x542, 23K)

He is looking for job, whats wrong with that?
It's your own fault for opening the flood gates

>Southampton Bsc Aerospace
>UCL Msc

At least read the article first

We had a little Indian bloke do this up in Wigan a couple years ago.

I was just going to ask that. It would be like graduating with a degree in mathmatics asking for a job in software engineering. They're kinda related and a smart person could do either, but why not get a job in say, a rocket science field?

>degree in "rocket science"
>wants job in finance

Attached: 1449248051011.png (573x523, 338K)

People smart enough to get rocket science degrees are smart enough to figure out the real money is in finance. It all depends on whether they prefer designing rockets to making money.

It has a masters in space science

So what he's lying through his teeth and they made up this article to push some kind of virtue signaling agenda?

Rocket science is not a degree, and he would know that if he graduated with any of the 40 scientific fields required to launch a god damn rocket.

Good for him.

Now send him back.

This, imagine thinking you stand a chance in accounting without being jewish.

I hope this makes national news so 3 days later it turns out he's just an illiterate shitskin looking for gibs

I have a degree in brain surgery

Because ESA looked at his scores.

>Degree in "Rocket Science"
>Looking for a job in finance
>Holding a sign outside somewhere like a hobo looking for sympathy instead of applying for a position
>muh refugee

I have a History degree and I work in audit :O

It's not as uncommon as you think either.

I'm doing maths, physics and compsci for a-levels. Should I take economics at uni?

Do finance and start early on the CFA

looks like ice poseidon

There's no such thing

Crap advice.

Do economics, get a first/2.1 and then have your company pay for your CFA.

>rocket science
>Aerospace engineer
It has nothing to do with aerospace, it's just another name for finance degree, mate.

BUT LOOK THIS ONE OF HERE ISN'T MURDERING ANYBODY

wheres the smuggy

For the benefit of all non-UK people in this thread.

In the UK what degree you have doesn't mean shit in 90% of cases, it's more about what university you went to.

I audit for Big 4 and I have a History degree. My friend is an MBB consultant with an English Lit degree. You know how we got it? Extra curriculars and researching the industry in our spare time.

No one gives a fuck about your degree here unless it's a very niche role (e.g. programming). So long as you went to a top 30 uni and pass the arduous, long and convoluted recruitment process you're golden.

Attached: woman.png (391x391, 150K)

Are you a chad?

>rocket science
>gib finance job
kek fuckin browns

No, but audit is 90% Chads and hot women. They're smart too but you don't get the nerdy, poindexters in audit. They go elsewhere, like IT implementation or something.

>Work in finance
>With a rocket science degree
>He only got because he got free money

First you get the money, THEN you build the rockets.

thousands of rapes, murders executions and terror attacks and finally one that is doing great. Now i know why London is so fucked.

People literally graduate with mathematics degrees and work in Computer Science by the thousands, it's not even remotely uncommon. There is a reason STEM is the convergence of the four sectors.

Yeah, but you're just lucky enough to get a job after wasting time on a useless history degree. Someone with a rocket science degree shouldn't really need to look outside their field of study.

>young
>no job experience
>first language is different language than all others in office
>from resume, clearly not proficient in 2nd language
>degree has nothing to do with position

fucking typical UK racism. they see a mohhmad and they get scared

why? doesnt uk have aerospace engineers already?
uk doesnt even have rockets lmao.

>rocket science degree
kek
>asking for finance job
double kek