What in the fuck

Attached: 1534642482241.jpg (900x600, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRTC7DsFk1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why can they put up there religion's symbol but not ours
If you had a problem with this you should also have a problem with the christcuckery

*their

>Leaf

Attached: 1497304369043.jpg (533x800, 85K)

thats a little too well made dont ya think?

explain yourselves or suffer the wrath of god

Attached: USA-Statue-baphomet-screengrab.jpg (1196x668, 72K)

end times approacheth

Looks Jewish

yfw you see it's a white girl and a black boy

forgotpic

Attached: 1534513714702.jpg (750x748, 62K)

The rule is if you are going to allow one religion to be displayed in public on gov't grounds, you have to allow all.

The best way is just to get the Christian icons off govt property, then this stuff wouldn't happen. You can display as many crosses, Ten Commandments, and nativities on private property as you like.

Once you start displaying that stuff on gov't property, then you are just asking for all sorts of silliness. I'm sure the Satanists really don't care about having statues erected, they just did this to prove a point.

This. made me gag a little

Attached: 1534084551212.png (813x671, 267K)

>Satanists

it's not a phase mom!!!

OR: western civilization is Christian and you filthy traitors just need to stand on a pile of faggots ready to be purified. Just think about it.

if they can destroy confederate statues
then we can destroy this

Attached: 1534010637472.jpg (288x288, 29K)

The real one has tits

In the case of Denmark, you guys have a state church so it is a bit different than in the case of America. In Denmark, you could probably put up Christian symbols while denying others because your government favors Lutheranism.

We do not have a state religion in the US per our Constitution, and cannot show favoritism. Putting up Christian iconography on public property while not allowing other religions to do so would violate the 1st Amendment.

well its pretty suitable for America, the degeneracy and satanic capital of earth

and a huge dick coming out of his lap.

however the real baphomet doesn´t have a goathead nor wings since theyve been clapped.

>not israel

This is the "ten commandments" statue bahomet was put as a protest against.
Notice anything?

Attached: 1534696808954.jpg (1512x2016, 1.26M)

the real question is
what are we going to do to this statue for lulz?

/thread

on a slope

Well then, this guy has a point

I don't get how I am a Jew for appealing to the US Constitution. You know, the document that laid the groundwork for our country?

People can put as many crosses or Ten Commandments up on private property that they want, but they shouldn't be able to put it on public grounds. However, if they do put it on public grounds, all religions should be able to as well.

>leaf
every fucking time

Somehow i doubt bahomet was put there by the same people who toppled over confederates. Hell, american niggers are the most christian demographics.

just like what happened to your holy temple site schlomo

It would be really hilarious if we went there and prayed to it, for the lulz!

>protesting jewish tricks with more jewish tricks

depends. Do confederate statues have the same protected legal status as religious expression? really makes cletus think

Basically yes, but no one ever will because this country is dead

Just showing all those retarded burgers that their "based conservatives" are an enemy hidding in the plain sight. Satanists aren't nor even can be a political power. But all those "good christians" are the exact people that are turning their country into second, even less white mexico.

Why did mods remove the thread about Styx explainig this shit?

Why destroy it? Then you are just opening yourself up to people destroying Christian monuments.

The best solution for the Christians is to take down the Ten Commandments. Then the Satanists have no standing to have a statue there.

Its called religious freedom. why cant they have their little moment?

Who gives a shit

because mods hate Jesus

based leaf. freedom of religion, you anti-american FAGGOTS

Religious liberty works both ways, same for Free Speech - prove me wrong

Attached: 30 years old boomer25.png (577x387, 21K)

so we can just blow up the dome of the rock? finally!

because e-celeb cults are for fucking faggots.

No, fuck you. Not all religions are equal. Yours promotes destruction of society for the pleasure of self. Die in a fire.

You have used one of our greatest strengths and turned it into a weakness, well played. The tide will turn back though, and you will be thrown back, you and all your kind.

>Notice anything?

Noahide laws coming to a town near you once the guillotines arrive! and the all seeing eye.

There's law against being a nigger like you wish to be

Welcome to yesterday's news, you intolerant bigot.

Attached: 1357553749709.jpg (499x500, 29K)

I never said all religions were equal - that's up to each individual to decide. But in the eyes of the government, all religions should be TREATED equally, so long as these religions are not openly causing harm or violating the law. Which in this case, the Satanists are not.

The Christians threw the gauntlet by putting religious icons on public property. If you don't want Satanic statues, don't put Christian statues up.

No. It's because mods don't even give a fuck about the rules and everything they do is based on their subjective opinion. Mods are also pedophiles.

Attached: 1524844789103.jpg (1277x1166, 601K)

Even satanists are afraid to not be PC

Attached: 7033436466554.jpg (366x881, 124K)

What about Hitler threads

Attached: 1526567314192.gif (384x288, 1.17M)

>nigger male and white girl
the tricks never end

Attached: 1514428217341.jpg (730x545, 31K)

Christian here. Don’t care what these victim complex losers are doing. Boo hoo.

You don't know much about Satanism as it's practiced by mostly nerd faggots. don't worry so much.

>christcucks are never hedonistic or shitty!!
nigga what?

>If you have one religious denomination on government property you have to either allow none or allow all
>fine
>okay we'll put up a Satanist statue then
>f-fine...

Why can't conservatards admit when they've made a mistake?

so agitating a whole big group of people is a bad idea, understood

>Yours promotes destruction of society for the pleasure of self.
Yours protes destruction of society for the pleasure of Israel. It shows clear as a day on the rock itself.

i mean, he's not an e-celeb.
also, he hated jesus, so it kinda works with your theory about mods hating jesus

hm it's true. They've, in a way, been brainwashed to have empathy levels synonymous with suicide.

They will protect those two stars of dawid with their lifes. There is nothing more sacred to american "conservative".

>Prayed to it
With incendiary .50BMG right?
I would like to see this statue become slag.
Any protest of it's destruction is blatant satanism.
Let them put the gold stars on themselves this time.

Agitating? Are you fucked up? This is just a statue, get over it, look somewhere else

Somebody should go down their with a metal saw and saw off one of the satan gods titties. Will pay good money

>Let them put the gold stars on themselves this time.
Just like this ones?

Attached: RTR1Z7WD.jpg (937x528, 306K)

Let me make a statue to curbstomping niggers while I'm at it.
>Christian founded country
>Statue of the embodiment of evil, of said religion.
Far Cry 5 becomes real life now?

>look somewhere else
I’ll look where ever I please leaf. Suck Satan’s cock faggot

Attached: D0678E6B-EB67-4A38-9F32-A47F08315B80.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

Freedom of religion is in the constitution faggots. They want you removing things from the constitution, they want you distracted, and they want you defacing statues. Dance you retarded puppets.

They fucked it up he's supposed to have tits

Attached: Luaghing Rat.jpg (4320x3240, 1.5M)

/thread

activate reich IT IS TIEM

youtube.com/watch?v=CRTC7DsFk1s

Attached: 9107fcf43294d23e238d8a6badbad35f.jpg (1242x848, 107K)

Go fucking rip it down if you don't like it. I think they have one in Detroit too.

Your constitution doesn’t mean shit burger. Everything it represented has been diluted to the point of meaninglessness. Freedom of a religion is an excuse to allow other religions rule over you. Why are you cucks so pathetic. Why do you insist on live and let live. I say take it all and fuck the jews, niggers and race traitor whites that stand in the way. This is our world

Attached: E05DA785-20B6-42F2-B886-C5148B983B24.jpg (475x640, 87K)

the absolute state

Attached: 1465071112763.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>god
>portunigger flag

>god is a jewish god

fuck off

>I say take it all and fuck the jews, niggers and race traitor whites that stand in the way. This is our world
>posts a guy that murdered whites so he can settle jews into their lands

In 99% of human civilisation we would have taken what is ours.

Purge the scum of the planet for the sun god.

Attached: DAD0FD7A-21E4-4A63-A8F1-A8FDD12FE8CF.jpg (1191x670, 279K)

faggot leaf thinks worshiping the devil is good
no wonder your country is rapidly turning into a sh*thole. I blame you personally

This is what happens when you take 18th century provisions to prevent Catholics and Protestants warring with each other too seriously.

you fuck off you satanic shit

Attached: 2344.jpg (541x806, 60K)

OH NO NO NO NOT THAT PICTURE ITS EVILER THEN BAHOMET HIMSELF. Fucking kys dumb pole

Attached: 1FAF8CC1-4821-4DD3-B586-132D5E6A8A0B.jpg (564x404, 59K)

Attached: EDF1C4E8-4DE7-4183-8B0F-71BD710621FA.jpg (1024x1378, 354K)

>there are actually people defending satanism on Jow Forums in 2018

jews using anything to oppose christianity

jews coopting christianty

This, gentlemen, is the Kosher Sandwich.

"Choose to oppose whatever you feel threatened by, goy, so long as you don't explicitly stand up for yourself."

LARPing mong can't even post realistic Picts.

who were the major funders?

>when your mortal enemy cucks to political correctness

Attached: 7C9150A0-8664-4FE2-BDD5-F1DCFC042E95.jpg (480x534, 27K)

So you think the ones responsible for erecting the statue literally worship Satan? Did you even look into the matter?

Defend this you faggot. I fucking dare you.

>the boar
>Picts
Retarded critic can’t even properly identify pre roman European tribes. Kys

Attached: EAFD2B7A-6099-453A-8849-96259EC721A6.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Half of these faggots wouldn't be commenting if they comprehended the fact that these people are atheists with an edgy symbol.

You either worship G_d's choosen or you are a spawn of the devil. There is no middle ground.

think about it
nothing but good optics for us if we destroy it
christians and conservatives know they need a tip on their spear, and we can be it

Is that a statue of Moses?

Celts then :')

Gauls and Picts didn't dress like you see in Hollywood.

i'm thinking that the major contributors, the ones who threw larger amounts of money in to have this statue made, are the some of the real luciferian degenerates. they need to be outed.

Christians and conservatives out THIS there. Let that sink in.