Every "citizen" I see in my country that isnt white, I dont see you as a citizen at allcitizen

I see you as a guest or an invader. Usually the latter.

Attached: g7d534.jpg (550x1066, 56K)

nice blog poof

thanks ahmed.

Implying Americans are white and not just the offspring of all the worst people of Europe combined

you're welcome juan

homo

look at all the shitskins already getting butthurt.

Anyone can be an American citizen, you're just a bigot.

damn right I am..

the moment immigrants were let in the moment the US started going down the shitter.

you are saying this as though it is a rare sentiment

you're just a faggot

The bitch op posted is dumb looking

no, im just saying it to remind all the shitskins here that are in my country.

I and many others dont see them as equals.

That would be 1861 actually

Same. I see my Czech coworker who has been here for two years as more American than Asians or Beaners who were born here.

I vote we go back to the old citizenship criteria of, "Free white men of good moral character who have resided on the land for no less than 2 years."

in which they were extremely vetted. Which should still be in place today.

You don't even know what bigot means and only use it because for you language is a club with which to beat others into submission rather than a tool to communicate ideas.
When you use language for its emotional content, you can know you're being dishonest/feeling insecure.

I'm saying it went to shit before immigration. Mass immigration only started in the 1870's when america started (((industrialising)))

Ok OP

1790 was when america was great

dark vaders

Same.

sauce?

stay there

Only whites are real Americans

>the moment immigrants were let in the moment the US started going down the shitter.

Which immigrants? Irish and Italians at one point caused quite a bit of trouble here before they assimilated.

Where it actually faltered was when the literal (((trash of Eastern Europe))) was allowed to settle here and make America their home.

As soon as they arrived in significant numbers America began to go off the rails, with increasing subversion

wow do you want a cookie faggot?
sage

Do want shimmy-shimmy coco puffs. Got any more pics, OP?

shitskins.

get out, darkie.

Aha I was going to ask you to elaborate but I'm so used to the echoes I completely overlooked them.

Good man, carry on.