Everything you think, feel, and do is a product of your biological imperative to survive and reproduce

Everything you think, feel, and do is a product of your biological imperative to survive and reproduce.

Attached: b43d6ab2c4da663c27f89aec349ad65f.jpg (920x814, 157K)

Attached: 1514610066408.png (990x990, 368K)

Yes and?

So how do addicts exist...

Who in pursuit of escapism burn their entire existence?

Why do people make art?

Why do people own pets?

Why do people sing?

Why do people climb mountains?

I could shit your basic bitch nihilism all day if you wanna bang bro?

Attached: 1533973684954.jpg (640x636, 12K)

what is name of pic related
demon got moves

Explain suicide then.

Na. Our big brains are a result of natural selection but we do more than just try to fuck with them. An inintended consequence i am sure.

>Everything you think, feel, and do is a product of your biological imperative to survive and reproduce.
Unlike niggers like you, humans also strive to achieve and create. We climb mountains because they are there.

So why do so many people chose not to reproduce.

If it is true what you say, We wouldn't be sentient then. We would be no different than monkeys.

Attached: 1509078218370.jpg (794x631, 81K)

Wtf I want to play Diablo 3 to reproduce

Nihilistic and wrong, there's more into it. Despite what they want us to think we are not cattle.
My guess is that you are either jewish or a lonely teenager.

If you're a nigger maybe. We are proud sons of the ancestors, our actions are eternal. I will die in service of my volk, bringing the ultimate sacrifice towards something much greater than myself.

Only selfish devil-worshippers live for themselves, and in all cases it makes them miserable.

Attached: f08c317c7c2c1903a72c7a60968312af.jpg (1000x1448, 249K)

>cU.cK flag
Haha nice projection there Abdul, if you want to be free to satisfy your"sexual emergencies" go back to the shithole you came from

What about suicidal thoughts when I'm still a virgin?

Attached: curious pepe.png (256x196, 7K)

Odin = Saturn = Moloch

The body which has urges and the mind which makes commentary are separate entities

>theres more to it
Such as?

>>Why do people make art?
>
>Why do people own pets?
>
>Why do people sing?
>
>Why do people climb mountains?
To get laid

Odin is not Moloch. Kikes, actual real-life Moloch-worshippers, are fucking banning ancient runes because they are afraid of the power they hold, but you think Odin is actually the same entity. If that were true they'd be cracking down on Christianity instead of Paganism.

BEGONE

Attached: 1517800516694.jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

Exactly. So many brainlets in this thread thinking they are being insightful with "muh art, muh suicide"

Art is very simple, it's to attract attention and gain social status, increasing the chances of reproduction with a desirable mate.
Suicide is a kind of malfunction where the mind inadvertently causes itself *too much* suffering in its pursuit of survival and reproductive success.

We are just different in that we have the illusion of free will.

Christcucks have been cucking to the jew for nearly a millennium. It's time the old gods awaken, they're the only ones who can smite this evil.

Attached: wotan-king-heil_4_orig.jpg (200x250, 17K)

BEGONE JEW

Attached: 1521996533694.jpg (2404x3716, 3.91M)

What does it say about you if you are more inclined to survival than reproduction???

Attached: What do you think.jpg (540x540, 165K)

we're higher beings with a tremendous spiritual potential to achieve theosis, we're not only beasts roaming free in the wilderness.

also, the original one is:
>everything you do is motivated by the desire to escape from pain, or go towards pleasure

It says you're a woman.

So where do maths, religions and abstract thoughts fit in all this

Correct.

How does k/ selection equate to femininity?
Wouldn't more impulsiveness toward seeking pleasure be more associated with r/ selection?

>a product of your biological imperative to survive and reproduce.

I'll remember that next time I fap.

Attached: rr15-18.jpg (550x550, 74K)

>So how do addicts exist...
Maximization of pleasure to trick the brain into thinking you're naturally successful
>The rest
Maximizing of sexually attractive traits
Person realizes they are not going to reproduce and ends life prematurely to avoid further pain.
A complex and roundabout way to select mates but a spades a spade
Instead of reproducing their genes they choose to reproduce ideas and whatnot. A fanciful way of achieving immortality if you will.
A simple idea can be made infinitely complex like a Rube Goldberg machine.
If you cant reproduce or gain immortality another way you choose to exterminate yourself to avoid further unnecessary pain.
They are one and the same

Oooh, we've got a real big brain over here.
These kind of revelations do seem quite significant when one is a teenager.

Attached: 1524838537484.gif (500x400, 999K)

Explain to me how your post will help you reproduce

>What does it say about you if you are more inclined to survival than reproduction

Survival ⇔ Reproduction

Under the laws of nature, your species comes first, then your genes and lastly yourself.
To fail to reproduce burdens your species with the numerical loss of a tiny percentage of its genetic code, even if it's for good (sexual selection and filtering). That means not only you'll die as an independent organism, but your lack of offspring is a disadvantage for your own gens, which could be considered "death" in a smaller scale

And all biological imperatives are a product of four forces: gravity, electromagnetism, weak interaction, and strong interaction.