Good luck millennials

Good luck millennials buying you're first home

Attached: 20180807_182308.jpg (1067x1409, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHbQp4gu460
desertedplaces.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-abandoned-ruins-of-gary-indiana.html
abandonedamerica.us/gary-indiana
redfin.com/CA/Manhattan-Beach/424-7th-St-90266/home/6712120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to the new age of suburbia lords

>Denver
I wouldn't move to that shithole if you paid me.

> Not just waiting for the market to be flooded with cheap homes from baby boomers who are either dying or panic selling once they hit their 70s/80s and have to move to a nursing home

I'm 32 and fucked my 20s up like a retard, but my plan is to spend the next 3 years cleaning up my credit while saving up money for a down payment so I can get up and running with an FHA loan.

Market should be crashing in 6 months to a year, I'm waiting on that to buy some land.

I wish my first home was a detached house goddamn

> toronto
> I live in 600square feet
But I bought it for cheap and the cchinese have increased its value twice over so I'm doing alright

>3 bedroom
>2 bathroom
>over 1000 sqm

Waaaa why can’t I buy my first home!?

Attached: 193E9E99-7172-4E82-A7DF-2E54A9A6CB95.jpg (500x619, 45K)

>he isn't redpilling his children on niggers early in life
Already have two homely gals that will serve as excellent wives. I don't agree with evangelicals at all but it's subjugated the hell out of my women.

Attached: gg.png (1366x737, 1.14M)

Keep in mind you'll need a ton of money for raw land purchases. Incredibly difficult to get a loan for something with no collateral.

Finished buying it a few months ago..
$180k, built in 1959 and only will go up as it's a mile from town. Good luck stupid zoomers.

GOOD LUCK SELLING YOUR HOUSE BOOMERS
(the gooks have been running on printed fumes since 2008)

Maybe you can get a ((((reverse mortgage)))) for 1/12th your asking price.

Attached: boomers-we-gave-your-generation-everything-it-has-enjoy-the-african-rapemonkeys-and-jewish-overlords (630x455, 185K)

$124,000 is a lot in a place like MS.

>Denver
This is what it’s like in California, except not even in a large city. I live about an hour away from Los Angeles, in a small city called Yucaipa, and a house just like that was 675,000.

>mfw California suburb an hour away from LA has the same (or worse) housing prices as a capital city

Attached: 11F7BC42-5C58-44E6-B806-19B7F6E75874.jpg (900x600, 75K)

You realize how ridiculous 675,000 is right? I know people that have bought 20 acres in Arkansas for less than that, and the worst part is that everywhere housing prices are high like that the property taxes are even more insane

>You're

Boomer education everyone

Attached: 1520862110499.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

City fags deserve to be price gouged.

Shut the fuck up. An equivalent house in Sydney is $2 million plus. Boo-hoo, 600k. Can’t even buy a two-bedroom apartment for that.

>625,000
>I know what i got

Look at what boomers want for "antique" shitboxes that have sat in a barn for 30 years or basic bitch old firearms with nothing but sentimental value. Boomers are fucking retarded about pricing, just wait til father time clocks them upside the head and they panic sell.

I'm from texas a 2500 sq foot home is only in the 200 thousands where I'm from so suck a dick. Pic very related one in looking to buy

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-19-16-11-56.png (720x1199, 698K)

>Amarillo

>House in ultra hip downtown college campus neighborhood in LA East is expensive
>Millennials will never be able to buy a home anywhere ever in their lives

Attached: Brainlet_tied.png (645x729, 91K)

>living within an hour of a city
found your problem

What a shitty house, not even 100k here
Fuck off we full

why do american houses all look like cartoon houses?

You sound mad. If you don't want some old antique firearm, why do you care how its owner prices it?
I'd enjoy if the bottom fell out of Winchester 42s, but I doubt that will happen no matter how full the nursing homes get.

In sure that house is small down in niggerville

No blacks or Mexican in this area

>Jackson
if you don't realize why that's so cheap then you're an idiot
only places worth shit are outside the capital

you shut you're whore mouth

ok pal. how about u sell your house for 200k under market value? oh wait, you dont own a house.

Yeah German architecture is such an improvement.

Attached: brutalist-berlin.jpg (1050x740, 174K)

Home ownership is a boomer meme. Put your money in the stock market.

Stop crying faggot, it's called inflation. Start saving

I don't get the notion that millennials have it *that* much worse.

Houses are more expensive. They're also bigger and better. In the 1950s, new couples often began their life journey with a one-bedroom house and traded upwards as their careers improved. Now, the kids want to start with a 4-bedroom, 3 1/2 bath that would've been what their parents and grandparents *ended* with at the height of their earnings power.

When you're earning minimum wage, you might need to live in a dump. Not sure why you think you deserve better, the market clearly doesn't think you do.

Of course, its a non-issue when you actually have a well-paying job instead of being paid cents on the word for some ultra-niche blog.

What is supply and demand?

You know what's sad? I feel like, in the modern age, you have to pay a premium to live in a mostly white area. In any city in the USA, you have to pay big bucks to live in white neighborhoods. Otherwise you live in heavily minority neighborhoods with more crime.

Its sad it has come to this.

Legal weed BTFO.
You would have to be stoned off your ass to pay that much for that house in fucking Colorado.

Attached: kek.jpg (1078x787, 111K)

there's lots of cheap homes if you don't live in a major city.

Attached: Killer deals in Gary Indiana.png (872x870, 682K)

It's a little on the rough side but if you were gonna spend 100K anyway, that 90K can be put back into fixing it up.

Attached: You'll die for these prices in Gary Indiana.png (869x880, 840K)

I mean, land is land.

Attached: It's a crime like murder and rape to buy houses this cheap in Gary Indiana.png (856x838, 919K)

Saved all my life. 30 years old, ~70k saved. Boomer landlords want £70-£80k+ for my shithole 100+ year old terraced with holes in the walls where the wind blows through.

This same house was £20k in 2000. Wages have risen ~66% since then. House prices have risen %300...

Oh yeah interest rates on accounts you can compound are about 0.8-1.25%. Good luck saving..

Or if you live near niggers

If serious , good on you. I hope you attain your goals.

Gary, IN. 85% Black, one of the highest crime rates in America. No one wants to live in that hellhole.

"Don't worry goyim, the wealth will trickle down to you soon I promise!"

Attached: download (2).jpg (224x225, 13K)

And, I just saw the titles. Well played.

Attached: 20180808_153203.jpg (1080x1440, 586K)

Have lived in jackson, population in the city limits is 85% nigger. White people get gang raped in broad daylight while they are trying to fill up on gas

Higher crime than Detroit. That's an accomplishment

Here's maine

Attached: 20180806_114013.jpg (1080x1630, 540K)

Attached: 20180806_083451.jpg (1080x1600, 608K)

Why wouldn't you move into a Trailer Park? I've heard those are pretty white

Attached: 20160520_090104_resized-1040x460.jpg (1040x460, 98K)

that would be 1 million usd here. Boomers just love the (((economic growth))) from hordes of chinks and the tsunami of them isint slowing down.

I'd sooner rent or live in a tent in my parents yard. Nothing bit nignogs and white trash live there.

Maybe try getting a job and earning money?

Attached: burgerland.jpg (682x552, 133K)

Yeah, let's all move down to Gary, IN.

GARY INDIANA WORST LOOKING HOODS
>youtube.com/watch?v=YHbQp4gu460

The abandoned ruins of Gary, Indiana
>desertedplaces.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-abandoned-ruins-of-gary-indiana.html

Gary, Indiana | Picked Apart
>abandonedamerica.us/gary-indiana

Attached: gary abandoned.jpg (1000x800, 348K)

I've been wanting to renovate my grandparents' older house for the past few years now. It's only 5min away from a nice private college and I know I could easily rent it out to some college kids. Issue is the house is really old, and would require a lot of time and money to fix up. Any idea on a more cost/time efficient way to fix up the house?

That price is ridiculous. You can get nicer houses within Indiana and Ohio for about $130k ez. And that's not even in shitsville either.

Couldn't agree more. Hope your credit goes well, user.

Attached: DVzhVZtU8AAIdJl.jpg (476x291, 21K)

Do you realize the houses you are posting have been looted by niggers? Gary is like Detroit in that regard: all the white people moved out and the niggers, instead of recognizing this real estate windfall, ripped out the piping, wiring, fixtures, HVAC, etc. They smoked crack inside, and shit down the hole where the toilet had been.

You might think that for $8k you could afford to fix all that, but the niggers would steal the air conditioner off the truck before you could even install it. When you leave they'd steal your tools...not to build something but to pawn them for 10% of their value so they can buy fortified wine.

How is that possible? Is that a town like Detroit, or some of the other basically ghosts towns where theres no jobs anywhere?

Did you just potentially dox yourself?

Get an apartment like everyone else in a non-trendy neighborhood

Steel industry downsized, all whites moved South of Gary to other suburbs or to Arizona, Florida, or California

>1488 sqft

(Look at the filenames)

I live in SoCal. I think that's cheap.

>>over 1000 sqm

Square feet.

We're going to see a global collapse in housing prices and it's going to be glorious.
Prices have gone up in all of the civilized world anywhere between 100-500% during the last 15 years and no one can afford them anymore.
Can't wait for this shitshow to come crashing down like it did in the early 90s over here, pic related. It's going to happen again.
That's when people either bought their nice homes for peanuts or lost absolutely everything due to retarded financial decisions. It's an opportunity that comes only few times in a lifetime and I want to be ready for it when it comes.
Luckily the drop and low prices last for a good while.

Attached: Housing prices Finland.png (545x345, 33K)

Welcome to my world:

redfin.com/CA/Manhattan-Beach/424-7th-St-90266/home/6712120

Attached: A628496A-6DE5-475C-88F6-C82029921F44.jpg (316x466, 22K)

Same user same

Is this in the middle of nowhere or something? That seems insanely cheap.

> thinks saving means having a savings account
good job wasting your entire life by being a nigger brained idiot letting money waste away in a regular savings account

Sydney is such a Shithole. I cant imagine why anyone would pay that kind of money to live there

It's like places filled with Africans start to look like Africa.

>Denver is Colorado
Denver is East California. Stay the fuck out of the rest of the state, we're full.

Attached: 1534567972003.jpg (484x360, 83K)

That's Massachusetts, you stupid fucktard. Maine is ME.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

If demand wasn't so high, prices would be low. Tens of millions of illegal beaners and their anchor shits means higher demand and prices across the board.

Red counties on the best coast are where it's at

Attached: image.png (1242x2208, 1.57M)

China has literal tens of millions of apartments/houses which are empty, prices are sky-high. It is not only demand, but also greed.

Also no high-paying jobs bucko. To afford that $260K house, you need a minimum household income of $87K. Median salary in Amarillo is $47K for a household and 24K for a single resident.

Prices are high in places where demand is high, like Shanghai or Shenzen, not in ghost cities.

$260k house when you're young is fucking brainlet tier

the problem with millennials is that they're fucking idiots that believe they need to be like boomers and make the same purchases at their age when millennials are several decades younger

The "Mäusebunker" is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever laid eyes on, pleb.

It is even worse in Australia.

Spokane has some amazing house for pretty cheap right now

Jesus Christ, if I had a dollar for every time this faggot thread was posted in the last 2 months, I could buy a second house. Get rekt, commie

Anybody who can't qualify for debt in today's loose-as-roastie-flaps lending market sure as fuck isn't going to be able to afford all the costs of ownership.

Like getting off your ass, quit whining, and fix the fucking roof leak.

>To afford that $260K house, you need a minimum household income of $87K
your a fucking retard
with a 30 year loan it's about 1300-1500 a month

I like going to the regional park in Yucaipa.
I live in San Bernardino which like a twenty minute drive west and you can find homes priced reasonably if you disregard the fact that you'll be surrounded by niggers, and the lowest tier spics around.

By the way, I place a curse on all you REALTORZ who are sweating bullets over not getting your expected 5% cut of all those boomer house sales, so push shitfuck threads like these on Jow Forums.

it'd be nice if spokane had a train to seattle, not even high speed... instead of being a stupid boomer whining about america not being as dense as europe

>with a 30 year loan it's about 1300-1500 a month

oy vey

Attached: 1468743606240.png (1024x768, 255K)

>not creating new towns and communities without the smell of boomers
If you can't do this you are lazy and deserved to be taken advantage of.

Holy fuck cunt, $3.8 Million.
If I had that kind of money, I'd be sailing around the world on my Yacht.
3.8... Rent is usually factored in as 10% of the purchase price here.
Example: I pay $400 a week rent. The house is worth $400K.

3.8 Million is $3800 a week rent. Who the fuck can afford to rent that shit.

I'd be buying a van to sleep in and a gym membership if I were you.

Attached: 1534094074785.jpg (892x960, 67K)

In the JEWSA they have this thing called "Zoner Laws".

Which means that the stupid goys cant get out of their cages of stupid goys.

Attached: 1490434324788.jpg (1080x1920, 532K)

chinks don't do that shit a few decades ago they lived in fucking shacks farming dirt

seriously, whats the catch? is amarillo a shitty place to live?

>$3800 a week rent. Who the fuck can afford to rent that shit.
clearly tons of people since the shore is littered with houses

...but...but there is a train to Seattle