I hate this piece of shit country

i hate this piece of shit country.
it is so mixed, with a heavy anatolian influence very prominent in the population, many of them looking like arabs.
dont listen to the greek niggers that make D&C threads here daily, greece has NOT that many meds, it has big big numbers of anatolian and arabic influenced people, basically many of you see greece and perceive a mixed feeling of "those guys are fine" and "shitskin subhumans wtf" this happens exactly because there is this huge percentage of savage admix from the east that happened over the years
this place is unsalvable. pic related, left, alpine blue eyes white, right, anatolian araboturkic both from greece
if you see any fellow greeks chimping out, promptly ignore them
truth hurts but if you are not an anatolain araboturkic, you have nothing to fear.

Attached: 1534703203506.png (1284x514, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolian_peoples
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. Everyone thinks of ancient Greeks but don't realize there were just as many centuries under Ottoman subjugation.

Atlantomeds exist in greece but are not really common either
pic related, greek atlantomed

Attached: o.png (412x618, 451K)

What is the solution? "Balkanization" of Greece? Macedonia, Epirus and Thessaly given to the swarthy ones while the rest to the meds?

Ethnic cleansing through expulsion

Mass genetic testing?

dont get me wrong. the racial element lives on from ancient greece to today but the numbers have shifted due to anatolian admix. pic related is a largely mediterranean type with maybe slight slavic admix in the eyes (pontid)
pure types of antiquity are rare in modern greece but still exist in some places

forgot pic

Attached: a.png (359x307, 202K)

just another thot.

>t. Turk in Greece
They didn't mix with locals (just took taxes and people for war), don't forget the population exchange that happened between Turkey and Greece

Attached: aTVSO3s.png (624x434, 103K)

oh really faggot? you know more about greece than I, a native of greece, do know for my country?

/officialcarpediemgr/ there's the facebook page, go take a look yourself

I just did, you look like really tanned Caucasians, I would never mistake Greeks for Turks

Attached: 37046615_2226986694012795_8650255547951480832_o.jpg (1499x1000, 123K)

>these girls are Arabs according to OP
lmao

Attached: 37062185_2226989837345814_7409229472236306432_n.jpg (640x960, 94K)

I never said greeks are turks. i just said we have a considerable % of the population having anatolian influence like pic related and the rest of the pop seems unaware that this is the problem that's eating the country. im not hating my country. im hating the cancer eating it alive

Attached: i.png (625x537, 734K)

both are white and of aryan stock but you will see, scrolling through the fb page, that im right about the admix

The pole is right and OP is pic related

Attached: wew.jpg (1200x702, 137K)

i meant pic related of OP
Not the pic above

more mediterranean based types

Attached: uyu.png (899x461, 945K)

>we have a considerable % of the population having anatolian influence
And why's that bad?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatolian_peoples
>Anatolians were Indo-European peoples of the Near East identified by their use of the Anatolian languages.
White people mixed with other white people, who cares

armenoids and anatolids are at best debatable to be white and both are anatolians
are you a jew? jews are largely armenoids and they dont identify as white

>i hate this piece of shit country.
>it is so mixed
I know that feel

Attached: 1532815569075.jpg (216x233, 9K)

no shit

Attached: 1533300616824.jpg (1200x996, 161K)

this map is bullshit, west turkey has many muslim greeks

It's so embarrassing seeing faggots like you post maps like these when it's obvious you can't interpret shit from it. Like seriously please tell me what can you extrapolate from that map?

Attached: 1301878720667.jpg (500x500, 116K)

tell us, anglo pig motherfucker

Fuck off slav larper

Op is an albanian or slav fag visiting Greece with his mum for some summercock

debased and bluepilled

Can you understand the map, retard? When was Italy occupied by the turks?

does it hurt you knowing hitler denounced the nordic race as the masterrace during his final hours?

the guy on the right looks more greek than arab

hahahahaaha
you are funny

No. Does it hurt to be an albanian faggot in Greece?

Thats a traitor shill or a turk/albo living in Greece.
Dont pay much attention to it

well he is definitely not arab, they have smaller chins and bigger foreheads

like this

Attached: arabofag.png (422x594, 299K)

le traitor meme
traitor to who niggarino?

thanks for finally admitting it, i wish southern italians and spaniards could do the same as well. The only way to save whites is to separate ourselves from non whites and it starts with southern Europe.

Attached: italian.jpg (835x557, 36K)

The foreign influence in Greece is recent, mainly after 1990. The second bigger racially foreign influence is from 1919, with many pontics coming in, while most of them were Greeks, some of the had caucasian heritage, like Georgians or other. Mainly, the OP anatolid phenotype is highly rare, I have yet to see any and I live in Athens.

Cherry picking photos to promote a narrative that is false, is only done by shills and alboturks pretending to be Greeks.

Even our northern brothers figured you, your shilling doesnt work

Bye bye, stay away from us.

stay mad arab.

>attention whoring

Only people that are not in the European sphere in Greece are Pontics, they are also the only people with a high South Western Asian component
How much of Greece do they make out, like 5 % ?
Saged in all fields, I can cherrypick Germans with jewish background that look zero Central European, it is still not that massive

Attached: autosomal.png (1000x294, 60K)

Fuck they would make me some amazing med Chad's. those jaws

Attached: 1497481122823.png (713x619, 319K)

Exactly
No one denies that some Pontics have a high Caucasus ancestry, it is the truth
But people are larping as 2/3 of Greece are Pontics, or this heavily Southern shifted islanders from the Aegean
This people are maybe maximum 10 % of the country

Post your DNA result, mutt.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-19-07-58.png (1080x1920, 247K)

bruh, do you deny we have many armenoids in greece? you know, the hook nosed variaty, that are dark, thicc bottom lip, brachycephaly etc
guy in op is an orientalid meaning med armenoid mix. you can see this type way too fucking often
why cover the problem under a blanket and not fix it? or are you an armenoid subhuman yourself? in that case you are an invader to my home country
hint: pic related is not med

Attached: downloaretrewd.jpg (363x139, 7K)

10% is much. More like 5. Most Pontics descend from Greeks

I never met anyone with this phenotype that is Greek. And I live in the center of hellhole, Athens

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-07-28-at-10.23.04-PM.png (957x482, 348K)

you can find the type i posted in greece WAY TO FUCKING OFTEN
Just go to varvakios and have a gander

Alexander had blondish hair faggot! So did Noah!

Alexander the Great's hair color, with descriptions ranging from blonde, to tawny, to ruddy.

You are a nigger. What works on you doesn't ever work on white people!

Attached: 100%cracker.jpg (800x500, 68K)

ok now I know you are trolling

So obviously proxy-fag
Armenoid high in Greece, are you crazy ?
As I said, maybe in some Pontic Greeks and islands like Crete, but in mainland Greece ?
Lmao, you guys are so annoying
Every anthropologist from the past and modern times agrees that Greekce consists to 80 % of Mediterranen,Alpine and Dinaric people
Orientalid types are minor, read some Coon

pure armenoid isnt high in greece but anatolid which is basically a med armenoid mix is very common
pure armenoid is pic related, greek "comedian"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: 1505048463569.jpg (960x642, 144K)

you are obviously a kike who wants to keep greece down from reawakening
tell me where you see any of those types in the woman i posted
oy vey!! the hellenes cant rise again!! bad goys
ουτε ελληνιkα δεν ξερεις να γραψεις παλιο μιμφλαγkερ που θα μου πεις kαι προξι

Man, it's like I'm reading my posts from a few months ago. Had you read my thread? Did I inspire you to start researching? Did you take a DNA test yourself?

Nigga on the left looks like a Dark Elf.

Attached: 1534709511631.jpg (460x452, 67K)

>left
right, shit

you are not the only 1 researching my fellow Hellene
plenty other Hellenes are redpilled on the armenoid question

That looks dinaric

Thats the oldest description of Alexander. He was dark brown hair/eyes and short, like pure Meds are.

Your illisions are tiresome

Attached: alexander.jpg (400x246, 69K)

Attached: TESIII_Jiub.png (600x1000, 1.23M)

Neither is Anatolid high, you basement-dweller
It does exist but in way smaller basis
Eastern Mediterranean, mixed with proper types like Western Alpinids, Dinarics, Atlantid-Mediterranids, are common in Greece as anthropologists described
But Anatolids ? Greeks are not brachycephalic

Attached: idiot.png (979x924, 691K)

Nah, thats Armenoid. Dinarics look somewhat differently and they exist a lot in Greece. Thats why many people mistake them for Armenoids

Alex was a pure med, his type is rarely found in greece today

Attached: bar.png (459x358, 393K)

Where in Greece did all the Anatolians settle or where they spread out over the country?

He looks french, you fuckin 9 year old craniometrics profi

pare ta arxidia mou re mlk
pou to paizeis kai magka

>this pic
SAGED IN ALL FIELDS

It's a kelly bait thread, I repeat
It's a kelly bait thread
Yes, we should know how to react

To the other persons ITT, kelly is an annoying Greek from Jow Forums that likes to troll with idiotic threads due to high boredom

Troll or not, dwellers must be informed

lol salonika is brachycephalic to the core
wtf are you smoking meme flaggy. show your real flag
γαμιεσαι γαιανθρωπε
τι kελλυ λες ρε αυτιστιkε

>lol salonika is brachycephalic to the core
Due to Alpine, yes it was some kind of silly statement now when I think about it

Kelly is a disgusting attention whore, not even funny while trolling
He is just cringey as hell

That's a 100% Anatolian Neolithic.

You seem to think only ugly people are Anatolians.

yikes.

says not to regard follow:
>>greek D&C thread niggers
Yet is a (((greek))) D/C thread making kike faggot nigger.

KYS Kike
>>pic related it's OP

Attached: (((tht they are))).gif (480x360, 1.84M)

the med component yes it is, but meds are different to armenoids, meds are aryans and atlantomed is a mix of med with cromagnid elements

> salonica bracycephalic
A malor city with a population migrated from allover Greece shares one phenotype...
T. Lobotomizzzed

Atlanto-Mediterranids are one of the oldest Mediterranean subgroup
They correlate heavily with Anatolian Neolithics, which are pretty much more related with modern Southern European countries like Iberia,Italy,Greece (especially Sardinia) than most of the Near East

>ring in nose like fucking cattle
bluepilled and gay

>meds are aryans

lol heeeeediot!

real rare pic of alexander
he wuz kang

Attached: kang.png (400x246, 237K)

He probably thinks that
Modern Southern Europe = Med

Not really, all of North Afrcia, the Levant and Anatolia have a good amount of Med types
The only difference is that modern Southern Europe has way higher admixture of WHG compared to them
In Greece alone it is somewhere around the 30-40 % range, Northern Italy and Iberia even 50% +
For comparison, Cyprus has only around 10 % WHG

you cannot deny this in any dimensional parable chinko

Anatolians were aryan who spoke aryan languages. You mean the turks that came later

This is a hard pill to swallow. The idea that the people of ancient Greece are extinct is dreadful.

How common is the pic on the right? Asking Greeceballs only.

Attached: (banter stops).jpg (602x709, 66K)

A big deal of mixing happened under Byzantium

not really common, it's an extreme really but lighter versions of it are very common

Very rare
The right guy is not an ethnic Greek, I am pretty sure
Either he is mixed (Greek and MENA parents) or some Cypriot or Pontic

they are all athenian natives born and raised there for generations from the carpe diem facebook page
my god you suck

I wonder who that bitch is in the picture

Greek statues always had light pigments in eyes and hair.

What's the differance ?

My flatmate in my first year at university was Greek and through her I met basically every other Greek at my uni. Essentially all of them I would say were white and they were all excellent people to be around. My current girlfriend is from Turkey also but her skin is light and her eyes are a beautiful golden brown.

Honestly lads, the intelligent people in Greece and Western Turkey are likely strongly connected to the Ancient Greeks, be that Dorian or Minoan. The mixing of races is done in the echelons of society where intelligence is lacking and this is the case everywhere and always has been in my opinion.

Fuck off, an Athenian native can be some half-Pakistani

Coon on the Greeks:

The Greeks, in short, are a blend of racial types, of which two are most important; the Atlanto-Mediterranean and the Alpine. Dinaricisrn here is present, but not all pervading; true Alpines are commoner than complete Dinarics. The Nordic element is weak, as it probably has been since the days of Homer. The racial type to which Socrates belonged is today the most important, while the Atlanto-Mediterranean, prominent in Greece since the Bronze Age, is still a major factor, it is my personal reaction to the living Greeks that their continuity with their ancestors of the ancient world is remarkable, rather than the opposite.

this is the most based response itt, unironically
you are high IQ

cope and bluepilled. take off that flag if you want to be taken seriously wewuzzer

>cope and bluepilled

Keep posting nigger-loving threads and cuck fantasies
You are not even kelly, probably this Turk from Giresun that likes to spam his 'wh*Te' meme shit
I literally posted genetic and anthropological knowledge with legit sources, have a nice day

i know what coon said
and I tell you times have changed. cya negro

>My current girlfriend is from Turkey
>Dating fucking cockroach
KYS
>this is the most based response itt, unironically
no, you're pathetic retard not even Greek