Swiss people are so mean! :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=Knhg2d2L2GE

Attached: Siwss people are so mean.png (429x448, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI),
youtube.com/watch?v=M6j5x_omWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=PjOhcJA8Nhg
youtube.com/watch?v=mQasQASxxCE&
youtube.com/watch?v=GgLl429303o
youtube.com/watch?v=SGnrFkWeKJs
youtube.com/watch?v=FHLGsFHb6rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tovRWJLNRpU
youtube.com/watch?v=wHFpa1BXv0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NPhjRVji-WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gimme a tldr

I bin had a job, finna get dolla but dem wypipo tooks dem

>r
*w
My bad.

She moved to Switzerland for work, ranted in a video about how racist all the Swiss are (youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI), always talks in her volog about leaving then wonders why she gets fired, cries.

Attached: switzerland.jpg (600x350, 68K)

She is desperate for balancing comments on her channel. Everyone seems to think she is not an idiot.

Sure swiss are reycist

youtube.com/watch?v=M6j5x_omWDY

youtube.com/watch?v=PjOhcJA8Nhg

youtube.com/watch?v=mQasQASxxCE&

youtube.com/watch?v=GgLl429303o

youtube.com/watch?v=SGnrFkWeKJs

youtube.com/watch?v=FHLGsFHb6rQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tovRWJLNRpU

>meticulously lighting, filming and editing a video of yourself crying and then uploading it to have it shown to a worldwide audience

what a world we live in

Attached: 1525523008282.png (620x1044, 532K)

Can niggers actually feel genuine emotion besides anger?

greed

Because blacks don’t shoplift more than whites
Because taking precautions and probability isn’t a thing
Because niggers don’t attack whites Globally.

Are swiss people racist tho?

she doesn't even fake properly, those are tears from holding your eyes open for too long, they break from the middle because of the buildup of tears the eyes keep producing to lubricate the eye that's stayed opened for too long. tears from crying usually come from the inner corners of the eyes, directly where the tear ducts are because the the amount of tears produced is too big to spread throughout the eye and break from there.

It’s weird that’s exactly how I felt as a blond Swiss in Africa. But then I got raped and murdered.

Swiss people are so racist!

youtube.com/watch?v=wHFpa1BXv0Q

Attached: Swiss are racist!.png (434x561, 314K)

yes nigger, you aren't one of them

>europe doesn't like immigrants. Is that allowed? No. I don't understand, if you don't want immigrants, then why are you allowing immigration?
Hey this really galvanized my meninges

I made a nigger pretty confused like this one time actually
He was going on about raycis whitey to me and when told that he's free to get the fuck out, the guy asks "WHY" was he "ALLOWED" to come
I asked him, yeah WHO the fuck NEEDS another fucking office monkey like you, do you think you're special or something
dude was deep in thought after that

She doesn't get Swiss culture - they don't care about anyone. Also she propably mistranslates the 'input' part. It propably says 'Beitrag', which is nicer than she thinks. Also, why do we care about this emotional child?

Good lord that genetic abomination should have been euthanized at birth.

It's another episode of "Spoiled Millennial Meets Reality, Where No One Kisses Your Ass Just For Existing"

The audacity these people have to tell people how to behave in their fucking country. You can make a whole galaxy out of my rage at this point.

what an ugly monkey

This is what she gets for being an invader in a country that doesn't belong to her. The swiss people didn't build Switzerland for africans, they built it for their descendents. She got what she deserved

want to suck those feet.

>nigger in white country tears
sick of this episode, eat shit ape
Fuckin cunts get the burning tyre treatment in her homeland for stealing a loaf of bread but the ape cries because its gorilla fee fees dont feel great.
OOGA BOOGAAA WAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: justcoincidence.png (1440x1701, 596K)

based and redpilled

Damn niggers are so ugly.

>with my contract I still have to stay for 3 months
She's not saying why she was fired.
She obviously broke a contractual obligation
>please donate
fuck I hate this world

Attached: nigglet.png (1104x312, 403K)

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

oy vey

She is so oppressed by living in our prosperity founded on cultural values anathema to her people... why she doesn't move to Africa is anyone's guess.
Maybe she just likes playing a victim for gibs and attention. She sure has an ugly face as good as any clickbait.

>It isn't like the reptiloids force immigration on us praying their mantras in every news outlet there is

>a fucking abbo

WTF YOU DO WHIT MY FATHERLAND?

MY BLOOD NEVER GONNA DIE.
NO IF I'M LIVING

DEUTSCHLAND UND SWITZERLAND FOREVER

>gibsmedat
>chimpout
>muhdik
there is a fourth one but I forgot it.

i wonder if her attitude ever displayed itself negatively outward towards the people around her, and informed their opinion of her as an employee/coworker

couldn't be that, eh

Germanics are racist, who would have thought

Germanics are an immoral perfidious peoples of Europe, it's Europe's doom

FUCKING NIGGAS
HAIL Óðinn!
I SWORE THAT I'M GOING TO EXTERMINATE THOSE PEOPLE

niggers are always so dramatic. it's always somebody else's fault. this is what coddling them does. in America this bullshit would have made the company completely cave. these are the games they play and we absolutely allow it.

>>under 10k subs
irrelevant

Kys üntermensch

stfu Wojtek

Attached: e51c349f537ec7dad798d1ba6c9cd7a3[1].jpg (640x460, 64K)

Germanics are murderous savages, so you can fuck off cocksucker

This is a fucking genre I swear. Dumb shitskin moves to place that doesn't worship them and they talk about all the dumb shit they get up to because their IQ barely floats them there.

Anyone remember the negress in japan?

>Move to a different country
>Don't learn the language
>Post videos incessantly about how shitty you find this country and the people around you
>"Why don't people coddle my ego?! Why doesn't anyone care?!"

Why does America bother with niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=NPhjRVji-WM

Just fucking lol. She does it all

Kek'd when I saw that one.

The Swiss are amazing, loved it there.

Attached: 1514330671555.jpg (640x505, 100K)

she can fuck off back to her negro place.

I'M GLAD EUROPEANS AND THE SWISS DON'T LIKE FOREIGNERS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE SHIPPED OFF.

WE HAVE NOWHERE TO GO.

Attached: World Projected Total Population.webm (1000x471, 1.19M)

You've obviously met my daughter.

That's the future feudal lord you'll be living under.

Good job Swiss people

Jow Forums has told me for years about the Blacks. Many stereotypes turned true but one thing evaded me.
Walking around my town yesterday I saw it. A black man walking with his black friend.
>hand grabbed on his own crotch
Why to they do this?!?!?!?!

>let's go be oppressed in white countries!

>be me
>young naive leftist
>help black man with directions at bus stop
>5 minutes later
>he tries to pickpocket me
>when i confront him he starts challenging me, stepping up close to my face and doing that thing where they end every sentence with "nigga" to be intimidating

Attached: 1516754103964.jpg (800x450, 72K)

The Swiss love foreigners though. As long as they have a fuckload of money that is.

Attached: 1456826581368-0.png (634x566, 30K)

I guess they only know escalation. Give them a hand, they take your wallet. Give them attitude they step up.

Where does this lead?

Good job swiss.

Why the hell are there black people in Switzerland?

Blacks much like jews love disturbing white spaces.

as a swiss american, keep up the good work dudes.

Attached: its time.png (600x700, 33K)

We're forced to.

The only people in the Ameicas allowed to be Swiss nationalist are the Pennsylvania Dutch

Europe really needs to get their shit together. White people, please... For everyones sake.

Attached: 1534333785214.webm (773x580, 2.77M)

Lower IQ and brain function. Quite literally
>my dick

The school will regret giving the negress three months notice. I've had so many problems with young whites after they give me two or more weeks notice that I immediately take them off the schedule. Short-timers syndrome is real. I can't imagine a negress with three months to stew about her contract not being renewed.

It's alwayd darkest before the dawn.

pic is at half her chest but her tits are no where to be found

Black Americans are literally brainwashed and schizo. They are told to see racism everywhere, and then do.

based Switzerland

Attached: 1520965305352.jpg (409x389, 41K)

Like pottery

Most of the women in these videos are sponsored by travel agencies, the same wanderlust sites owned by jews. They are paid to go to scando countries and cry racism to get guilt from the general populace so push for (((social reform concerning race and gender relations))).

Fucking pathetic. Boo-hoo, fucking thot lost a job. I'm so sick of Africans and their goddamned grievances.

what is so fucking hard about going back to ones ancestral homelands???????

>get fired from work politely
>fuck white people
Go to africa nigger.

>Black Americans are literally brainwashed and schizo. They are told to see racism everywhere, and then do.
With the invented term racism, for the first time niggers had an excuse for why they suck, and they´ve been using it as a crutch ever since.
Racism as a concept is ofcourse complete horseshit. is a made up term to turn minority groups (aka people from other nations) against the main ethnic group of that nation (which that nation belongs to) by claiming they are being oppressed as long as that group is in majority and they are a minority (for good reason since they don´t belong there). It´s literally communist propaganda created by a jew trotsky (fake russian name) real name bronstein. in the 1920's. And that is precisely how they use it. everybody is 'racist' aka has ingroup preference. There´s nothing inherently negative about this. Racism is therefore a false negative. They want to tell you it is bad. Everybody has ingroup preference in general and for very good reasons. What the term 'racism' is is make it illegal primarily for the ethnicity which nation and culture is targetted for being attacked to defend themselves. Which needs to change post haste!
Niggers use the term to excuse any personal responsibility or any personal lacks they might have like incompetence or being assholes or being violent or whatever. So that´s why they use the term.
>waycism.
I think the nigger is mortified of a time when they can´t use that as excuse any longer. This accepting of this bullshit terminology has created a bizarre situation where niggers pretend they can´t be critiqued as a group for anything that they actually are doing.

Attached: 1534114444053.jpg (656x960, 94K)

>what is so fucking hard about going back to ones ancestral homelands???????
Nothing. Nor should we let them in. They don´t want to put in the effort to improve their own countries. Nobody else wants these people, just some europeans let them come in as refugees etc. And then they proceed to fuck everything over, whilst screaming their usual 'waycism' bullshit whenever they don´t get their way.

OMG, it’s like another Shoah.

Attached: 0884FCEA-0F02-497E-8186-9D085BDA9511.jpg (960x824, 143K)

>835182
>Germanics are racist, who would have thought
oh but blacks never do that and when they do nobody calls them out on it

At this point they are like demented JOos

We disliking this into oblivion yet?

LET THEM IN

Can an animal?

they jews told us we have to

Attached: 1534373959330.jpg (710x473, 98K)

dindunuffin. It's a sequential cycle but I can't remember the order they happen in

As fresh as the mountain air

this is bullshit

swiss only hate moslems and shippis

God she's so fucking ugly. No wonder niggers don't want to fuck them.

And she's not even full boon. Light brown skin like that doesn't happen without a decent amount of white admixture.

man i got fired once... so get a new job somewhere else and stop bitching

Fear and anxiety is their main mode.

1. she is very beautiful light brown woman

Attached: swissnationalisst.jpg (700x467, 38K)