wow, powerful

wh*Te dog

Attached: Easter.png (420x420, 14K)

This

This
Nigger

Fpbp

5 minutes later.

Attached: glazed-and-lacquered-roast-turkey-940x560-1445271807.jpg (2000x1111, 340K)

None of this is even going to occur. Turkey will be swept aside as the meaningless shithole it is.
We used you to stage aircraft to kill your Muslim brothers. I did enjoy spitroasting turkish girls with my mates though.

Nigger

I value dogs over niggers

KARA BOGA. wh*te dogs your days are numbered

Who are you really?
I would like to know you are.

Independence to LAZISTAN

yeah you sure are right there buddy good job

Attached: nigger yes wow true!.jpg (393x500, 45K)

KARA BOGA

based KARA BOGA poster

Attached: Turkish warrior.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Economic brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-004144_Brave.jpg (1080x1920, 306K)

Based.
Filthy ar*an pig. Your people look like tomato lemons they are not human. All wh*the Turks are getting themselves bred with Asians or blacks to become acceptable. Your day is over. Trump will lose and Europe is Turkish.

Attached: body3.jpg (514x700, 63K)

Who are you?

We alredy have roaches we dont need more blackie

That man looks like an American negro.
You're not fooling anyone roach, the western world, the people of light, see you all as oily hairy mustafa browns selling carpets in a market bazaar lamenting the poor crop of oranges this year forcing you back to selling said carpets.

3rd worlder all day errday. Im sorry

Disgusting. How come it’s only wh*te body builders who discuss how genetics limits your potential ??? It’s because they are filth and wr must cleanse our Volk of them. Blacks and Turks (same thing) are always genetically gifted and have true strength.

Disgusting hairy bl*ck Turk

Attached: AD8FA8B7-2E77-4B0A-85C8-0426D1A36C06.jpg (512x288, 52K)

who the fuck cares about euro wh*Te boy.

Last day I went to market to buy bread. it was 1 TL. I don't buy bread with euro

Attached: BLACK man.jpg (401x604, 51K)

>Blacks and Turks (same thing)
lel, weren't you browns claiming you were white last year?
lmao

Why is the worlds strongest man white?
Blacks have athletic muscle for whites have better muscles for strength also if blacks were superior they wouldn’t eat mud cakes