I am thinking for running for president under the slogan: Nothing is real

I am thinking for running for president under the slogan: Nothing is real.

What do you think

Attached: 34564345654.png (400x300, 228K)

Fine

Attached: aVOBGnK_700b_v2.jpg (610x628, 65K)

you will not win as i am the next president and i get in office in 2025.
sincerely,
war

jokes on you nothing is real pal

What party?

You've secured the pseudo-intellectual vote.

2022 expel the you know who

Republican

kys with your post-modern moral relativism new age bullshit. That's why society is falling apart

Give me one good proof anything is real, il wait

Bu but this case of crabs seems VERY real to me...

appearances can be deceiving

Give me one good proof everything is fake, ill wait

No I said nothing exists and if you think it does its just in your head

Worth a shot, I say do it.

>Nothing exists
>Your head exists though

good one edgelord

You've got my fake vote.

B T F O
T
F
O

I would vote for you both ironically and unironically

when will goys learn I think therefore I am is the opposite of the truth. Nothing is real.

You have my vote

Attached: 1534470355429m_20180817205251100.jpg (719x1024, 509K)

/thread

one day you two will evolve beyond the deception that things are real and on that day you will remember these words. Nothing is real You think things are real but they are not. If that confuses you there is nothing I can do to boost your iq to understanding the final truth that nothing is real. You say it does and I say it does not. Any more press is CNN lurking by chance

Your run isn't real
/Thread

I got 66 because I blasphamied I said nothing is not real, it is.

thank you brother hope to get your vote in the upcoming election

Think about all the good Nothing is real can bring to everybodies lives. They will all stop worrying and suffering all the time because they will be like oh ya america isn't real any more. Imagine the possibilites

we all stopped believing it and it wasn't a thing anymore. I told them. Stop your belief in those rumors of something and everything

instead of people thinking they are something they will become nobody

look at them, they who claim that something exists. Do they have proof, never they just say look around you all all that exists. Sure fall for those traps no more people, nothing actually exists year round all the time. Its got the same things as the beliefs about everything except its the true doctrine of the nature of the universe. Nothing exists those liers self deceivers who claim things exist, ha. They are the ones who are doing the bidding of nothing with out knowing it.

Good luck with that bro

They are the victims of nothing I am the transcender

this website is for 18+

look at you coming in thinking your real. Bet you would like to Silence Nothing's voice

>16 replies by this ID
you're really desperate op for keeping this slide thread alive
sage

You think your insults will convince me of something? Cause they convince me of nothing.

I want summer to finally end.

you mean nothing to me

look there all scared, if nothing is real my life is a lie

Nothing for Isreal will make you more popular around here.

You got btfo kid, go home.

You think nothings popular, ha nothing is exclusive, no you believers.

want some proof for your claims? So far all people have done is opposed my message that nothing is real. Not only that but attack it saying you blind fool little do they know what they think is something, anything is a lie. Nothing is the God of the earth and the Heavens. No people who think they are something but really aren't

I am a non believer a believer of all that is non

The old outdated doctrine of everything is real, everything goes is over. A new age is need to be led by the next paradigm. Nothing is real. This is the true power it states that nothing is real who think they are. Nothing is real 2020 everybody thank you good night