Why does Jow Forums shill for rural areas so hard when they are boring places with nothing to do and with no good jobs?

Why does Jow Forums shill for rural areas so hard when they are boring places with nothing to do and with no good jobs?

Cities is where all the wealth and fun is. Why is pol anti city?

Attached: 1533957637440.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgbflUcPsQE
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh degeneracy

Attached: 1523545785928s.jpg (224x250, 7K)

niggers and jews

I for one support your myopia. Please do not bring your city ignorance to my utopian white space.

Cities are also where all the degeneracy concentrates (what you call fun)
Jow Forums is anti degeneracy.

>wealth and fun
that's called being a faggot because only faggots want something that's worthless and money is worthless outside of intrinsic value.

and if you allow others to set your idea of value then you are the exact definition of a faggot because you're letting others control your thoughts, faggot.

Cities are the hub of degeneracy.

>things to do
Code for clubs and debauchery. All you need is a library, a couple diners, a park, and church.

Reminder that every time liberals shit on rural areas about the low IQ predisposition, mention how 70% of niggers in the country (in the south east, connecting between 3 states and it's where most of the project and crimes happen.) live in a single interconnected multi-state rural zone.

Op has never been to an urban city. Not some sci fi utopia. Reality is they are largely shitholes of degeneracy and niggers/spics. The only nice areas are the elite compounds.

What can you do for fun in the city that you can't do outside of the city?

Gay sex in alleyways
Getting mugged by niggers
Snorting coke in a club off a mexican girl's ass

>go to city
>smells like shit
>shit tier people everywhere
>homeless everywhere
>expensive commodities everywhere
No thanks

we need both, stop being a faggot
>t. I love living in NYC
The issue is that Federalism has been stretched past its original population dynamics. Large American cities have more of an impact on small American rural communities than they should.

This about sums it up.

>knife crime
>immigrants
>lefties
>noisy af
should i go on?

It's about making your own fun. Do people not enjoy simply being in nature now? Tending to your own garden and shit. Shooting is awesome. Is there even room for a large smoker in the city? Fuck cities suck

>Why does Jow Forums shill for rural areas so hard when they are boring places with nothing to do and with no good jobs?

You're just a boring, lazy fuck that doesn't know how to have fun withuot alchohol and loud music.

Rock climbing, swimming, hunting, fishing, hiking, foraging, snow shoeing, and bird watching are just a few of the thousands of possibilities that lay outside my door faggot.

>wealth
Do you mean having a shoebox that you have to pay $1000 a month for while eating your processed foods, not knowing your neighbors, and continuous isolation even though you're surrounded by people all day long?

Fuck you faggot. I'll take rural any day over urban dwellers "life"style.

Attached: lubecwinter.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Concerts, theatre, wide variety of restaurants. Not to mention better jobs, and little to no commuting.

This. If you're not rich as fuck, living in a city is either a matter of toleration or sedation. Most pick the latter. City dwellers live in spite of each other rather than with each other.

What the fuck does "fun" mean

Because wast majority I think are city dwellers with no social circles to speak of. Personally as someone who has lived in countryside until my adulthood I can only say that city life has been a blessing, since now I`m able to pursue my hobbies(WH40k and other wargames),join a political party with like minded individuals and get a relatively good job.

Attached: 068.jpg (489x750, 99K)

>itt OP never lived in a rural location

Rural areas can live without the city. The city can't live without rural areas. It would be a shame if all them farms, mines, logging and oilfields stopped shipping to city's.

If I didn’t make 100% more in the city than the country, I would never see another city for the rest of my life.

Nice try reddit fag, that fucking photo got used too many god damn times on this board for hot nigress threads. THIS IS NOW A HOT NIGRESS THREAD POST EM UP LADS

Attached: a69600945547cb478eea0f21996246a7.jpg (709x993, 92K)

You are the reason why pol is considered retarded

This just feels wrong without the estonian with us. I havent seen him posting for while, do you reckon hes alright?

Attached: 098.jpg (960x1200, 278K)

Attached: 1514299031027.webm (480x600, 1.6M)

Always the same monkey.

Attached: yourmama.jpg (1291x1399, 114K)

Why do you care about where the wealth is at when you have none? Are you that big of s o y that you’ve never done any fun outdoor activities?

I can take you fishing to the most beautiful places in the states and get you into the hobby.

Pic related is in rural CA. One of my favorite spots.

Attached: 2127DEB2-1063-4DB2-B422-3E2F28C963F2.jpg (739x415, 112K)

Kamraden post more before the mods get us.

Attached: 092.jpg (1024x859, 87K)

>not living in an outer ring suburb
>not being surrounded by 99.99% whites
>not having immediate access to both the city and the country

being in the "city" proper is for faggots and poor people. Pick a midsize city with good suburbs, it's the best way to live in the US.

Attached: 000_1000.jpg (1000x750, 202K)

Attached: 1533664487448.jpg (1418x1782, 1.18M)

In the spirit of long gone hot ingress threads this a good flashback (though I can't use webms on my internet viewer) new stuff is needed

Attached: eab378d20540caab2d6291eff1ab111d--ebony-ladies-ebony-girls.jpg (736x1104, 137K)

>canadian flag
>posting atlanta sheboons

typical. don't you have a dog to fuck or something?

Attached: 2a891b3872dd4840406e8ec9cc0de90f.jpg (2848x4288, 693K)

Torontofag here. City sucks ass, its filled with chinks and pajeets. Rent is 2.5 USD/month for anything not terrible. Noise never stops. Traffic and roads are a fucking joke. Gonna leave next year at the latest.

You fly from Japan to Cali just to fish?

it's a good day for hay now fuck off

Attached: wayne.jpg (660x446, 51K)

perfect

Attached: 1506210121558.png (1920x1200, 532K)

Used to have file of +500 pics but due to retardation in re-installing the computer I lost it all. I have nothing but a limp sized barely 150 pic file left.

Attached: 003.jpg (606x606, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GgbflUcPsQE

>hurr its boring and i wanna be rich
Take the Ted pill faggot

Attached: based Ted Kaczynski.jpg (900x750, 65K)

Attached: 071.jpg (627x850, 39K)

Idk mang. Hopefully he's ok

Attached: 036.jpg (1136x1589, 831K)

Attached: 025.png (611x609, 765K)

Attached: 1532166252448.webm (640x360, 407K)

I've lived in rural, suburban, and metro areas. Rural areas are by far the most comfy areas to live with the least stress.

I love being able to piss outside if I want, let my dogs roam, blast music without bothering anyone, not having to hear niggers blasting their music, drive places without getting locked down in traffic, friendly people at stores, fresh air, millions of cops aren't roaming around looking to give tickets, lower prices, and much more.

We used to have hot nigress threads once a day, even once a week. Have you no sense of tradition?
What a tragedy

Attached: HBW1.jpg (753x1024, 102K)

Is she made out of chocolate? I feel weird.

>Cities is where all the wealth and fun is.
And coming social unrest.

Attached: 600px-1967_Newark_Riot_Photo.jpg (599x405, 87K)

You can be never sure without testing user.

Attached: 083.jpg (640x762, 65K)

Attached: 1518473668622 (1).webm (640x640, 589K)

56% of America lives in Suburbs/Exurbs though.

Attached: 1524860970197.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

Attached: 1530130951839.jpg (480x837, 56K)

The city is better in the winter if you're in a place that snows a lot, rural is better the rest of the time but there's a lot more shit that you need to do yourself.
As long as you have a decent revenue stream.
If not then you're just in a trailer park away from most jobs.

Cannot recall what these were.

Attached: W01.webm (640x640, 3M)

Attached: HBW2.jpg (760x1013, 86K)

>"56% of America lives in Suburbs/Exburbs though."
>56%
At this point, everything about America is 56% now. The meme is taking over.

How can any sane White man love living in a Jew run, shitskin infested city?

Yes, the files that my swedish comrade sensed to me, nice.

Attached: W02.webm (480x480, 585K)

Then 32% in urban cores, 12% all rural

At least I found some new shit since I was forced to get looking for it, so that is good.

Attached: W03.webm (924x1076, 712K)

monitoring bread for muh dik

Attached: W04.webm (900x900, 657K)

Good

Attached: W05.webm (640x800, 2.08M)

>no good jobs
18 year olds are going to work in the mines or oilpatch and making 80 grand the first year. Meanwhile in the city rent alone is fucking 3000 a month

>wealth
Concentrated in the hands of a few elites. Most city cucks fight through hell traffic and sit in a horrible cubicle farm all day that doesn't pay nearly enough for the ever rising living costs and then fighting their way back through traffic to get home to barely spend a couple hours with family

>fun
What fun? Where in the city can I go off roaring? Where in the city can I go fishing? Where in the city can I have a bush party far away from anyone who would complain about it? Hell with the amount of time spent commuting what time do I have to even have fun? And hell most fun in the city involves drugs not that I'm super anti drug but if you have to be drugged up to have fun you're not actually having fun

Let's face it. Without the "rural areas" cities wouldn't have any fuel wouldn't have anything that relies on mineral resources wouldn't have wood to build homes wouldnt have any food to eat and probably wouldn't have enough electricity etc. rural areas aren't just a bunch of run down farms rural areas are where most mines power plants oil fields etc are located. Face it rural areas are producers and cities are by and large consumers of actual raw materials. At the end of the day money is just paper that has value because the government says it does whereas food and natural resources actually have inherent value. Without the government city "wealth" would be big piles of useless paper only good for starting fires whereas most rural areas could survive with their own food sources etc

Big cities are the root of the vast majority of problems in the west. Remove every city with 1,000,000 people or over from the west and 99% of the wests problems would disappear

If I need to visit a museum or something I can travel to the city for the day. I don't need niggers and spics and dance clubs to enjoy myself.

Attached: Hickok451.jpg (600x400, 54K)

>Zookeepers containing a chimpout circa 1958

Attached: W06.webm (640x800, 773K)

Fuck

Do you you stupid fucking shills keep posting nigger sheeboons with big nigger asses?
We are not fucking shitskins you dumbasses
We are white, and whites like BIG BOOBS, not asses.
Holy fuck the absolute state of kikes.

Attached: fullofmilk.jpg (469x603, 51K)

really need to do some quality control on these tbqh

Attached: W07.webm (720x480, 1.18M)

nubian pleasure goddesses > white trash clown faces

Suburbs are just as bad as the city. Filled with nosy boomers who will call cops if you so much as cough after midnight. Live in a rural farming community where you nearest neighbor is at least a mile away from you.

Aled, get the Martini-Henry
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k

I thought this boars was dedicated to stop race mixing not tempt us with ridiculously smooth negresses

>that plank-form white girl for contrast

Attached: 1380680272456.jpg (399x400, 17K)

>00
0% bullshit. Cities literally are bad for ones mental health

Attached: 1505710678468.jpg (1000x660, 104K)

People are mostly interested in their own in-group reproductively, with exception of few outlines whom`s evolutionary function is to diversify the genetic makeup of a population.

We the select few of quality belong to the colonizer GANG by our nature and not will.

Attached: W09.webm (480x600, 930K)

because they are full of degenerates, faggot

Attached: image_011.jpg (545x378, 24K)

I'm white and I like big asses, small asses, big tits and small tits.... Just as long as they're on a cute whyte grill

The energy. Any time of day or night I can step out on to the balcony and look out and feel the energy of people walking around, driving around, training around; it's like how volcanic cultures enjoy the volcano they live next to.

Run your own minature farm with livestock and you'll never be bored.

Attached: 1479498166215.jpg (480x720, 85K)

>that look at the end
oh boy

the city is fucking terrible. i escaped 7 years ago and haven't looked back.

Attached: curves.png (1100x899, 570K)

>boring places
t. only ever flown over rural areas
>no good jobs
you can usually find a very commutable job in small towns. Lots of factories, steel mills, welding gigs, etc. If you have tech skills, it's pretty trivial to work remote. Also, in the mid west you don't have to drive very far out of a college town or small city to reach a rural area. You can get a job making $140k/year and have a 20 minute commute and live on tens or hundreds of acres of land easy.
>Cities is where all the wealth and fun is.
Big cities are where you want to go to see turds on the sidewalk, watch an old lady's get violently mugged for her iPhone by niggers, and overpay for literally everything. Wanna grab a pint of beer with your friends? $9/beer. Want to grab a pizza? $23 for a large pizza. Want to have a bonfire? Literally impossible, nobody has a yard.

Yeah, the city is real fun if you want to spend $40 on Manhattans at a night club, get high on benzos, and end up taking turns sucking each other's dicks on some faggot lawyer's rooftop balcony while the girl you originally went to the club gets date raped by 6 pakis. If that's your thing, then you probably WOULD find rural life pretty boring, but desu it all sounds pretty gay to me man.

Attached: 1524449136546.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>no commuting
>in the city
What the fuck are you smoking. Lived in a city 2 years and the commute was a shitty half an hour to an hour depending on how fucked the traffic was

Out here where I live now it's about 5-10 minutes to drive to my work from my house and the only people on that section of road at the time are a few people going either to the same place I am or just nearby

Oh we're neither shills NOR kikes mein dude, just men who can appreciate the beauty of a black woman.
NIGRESS POSTING CONTINUES

Attached: HBW3.jpg (853x1280, 72K)

I would completely tarnish my bloodline to mix with that beauty

This

Especially the mines and oilfields. Faggots in the city do nothing but protest and bitch about mining and oil I think it's high time we give them their wishes and stop sending them these things so they can live without them

Cities are where women's ovaries go to die. Most people who try to move to cities just end up being poor in the city. They also can't afford to go do anything. The problem is there isn't enough dispersion. There is literally no reason for everyone to be stacked in a city.

That perfect body

Attached: Sweaty.jpg (244x248, 17K)

You thought wrong faggot

Attached: HBW5.jpg (800x1203, 91K)

lusting after black women is an American tradition
but that doesn't mean you should do it
it's unhealthy and only gives them stat boosts that make them more dangerous

Attached: male_vs_female_contribution_23andme.png (938x639, 153K)

Well pardon us Mr. Gucci loafers

Attached: sneed.png (244x248, 103K)

This could have been your job user, if south would have won. Just imagine.

Attached: tfw no slaves.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

Its our burden to carry to being with, civilization starts with colonizing the black bodies

Attached: W10.webm (640x640, 1.55M)