Dateline NBC special on homelessness in LA

>25% of country's homeless live in California
>most homeless due to rising rent costs
>working poor only making $12 an hour, unable to get services brcause they work, and can't pay rent costs on $12 an hour
>city raised $1.2 billion in taxes for more shelters
>but they don't address the million undocumented and low skill migrant visa workers brought in every year
Why is California so mismanaged?

Attached: Craig-Melvin-Dateline-NBC-ftr.jpg (1240x775, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capoliticalreview.com/blog/sen-diane-feinsteins-husband-wins-ca-rail-contract/
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-richest-nancy-pelosi-vineyard-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pci_7o6cCbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why is California so mismanaged?
capitalism.

>capitalism

Kek

>as Marx defined Capitalism

Liberal retards and the cucks who defend them like

Wow look at all these homeless. I'm sure bringing millions of illiterate migrants into the neighborhood should solve it.

What the fuck do leftists(hi shill) eve mean when they throw around the word “services”? I only see super faggy euros and women with British accents use this word

gibs

What kind of brainlet (hi brainlet) doesn't know about social services?

Lel. Rent control, land use laws, high taxes are capitalism.

You literally can't tell a homeless person "Get a job" anymore in California. There is a very good chance he has 3.

That's why I'm for stopping immigration to California until housing supply catches up

But that would probably crash their bullshit economy

we must instate 200% income tax in ca! it is the only solution for this!

Attached: 1533080783794.jpg (316x350, 16K)

manlets when will they learn

Just to make rent on the refrigerator box he sleeps in he has to pull regular double shifts.

Mate a one bedroom flat over in CA costs people like 1,800 a month where as it's 650 for a two bed/bath home in Arkansas.

And Arkansas has less niggers and spics to boot.

Attached: 1531437832568.png (1633x1095, 1.38M)

They are.

Are you really surprised? They had the balls to say that cartel violence isn't an issue really because the cartels have an agreement with law enforcement to leave civilians out of it. They actually fucking said something to that effect on their special about border towns.

Attached: 1507383138378-pol.jpg (347x395, 32K)

>Why is California so mismanaged?
The state has always been a corrupt shithole. Tons of liberals moving in hasn't changed that, and in fact make it only worse.

Which is why people are right to point out how hypocritical policies that they try to enforce on the national level: If it weren't for the rest of the country cleaning up the damage from their shithole state; it would collapse overnight back into the crime-ridden pit that it was in the 60's and 70's. The only reason it doesn't is because of pushback from the rest of the nation to prevent it from going full-on ancom.

>please explain why liberal politics have turned the highest earning GDP state into a shithole.
Ftfy.

I was all for stopping immigration the first time I saw a Mexican desu

Break the habit of terming them "liberal"

It's the biggest political lie of American history and perpetuating it helps the cultural marxists hide who they are from normies.

let them in!

Attached: 1523211086952.jpg (787x726, 140K)

With a quarter of the US' homeless and highest poverty rate?

At least provide an alternative if it upsets you so much. Still, a pig is always going to be a pig. It doesn’t matter how much make up you apply.
capoliticalreview.com/blog/sen-diane-feinsteins-husband-wins-ca-rail-contract/

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-richest-nancy-pelosi-vineyard-story.html

Call shit anything you like. It’s still shit.

Attached: DFD311DA-6F7C-4349-BF0B-F90A2E5282BB.jpg (512x1024, 66K)

Illegal immigration, sure. Legally, people are fleeing that fucking state like roaches, infecting nearby states with their liberal lunacy. At this point Texas will turn blue before California finally turns red again. Then we're really fucked because there will be nowhere to run to.

I KNOW HOW WE CAN FIX THIS

JUST IMPORT MORE PEOPLE WE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: They're All Dead.jpg (800x530, 86K)

They are mostly sex offenders who live "off the grid" thanks to Commiefornia lax rules on degenerate behaviour. Shame one of those crazy brain snackbars don't just drive a truck right over the whole lot of them .

>25% of country's homeless live in California
How do we increase that?

Only problem is when El Chapo got busted, that agreement went out the window. He was the only gangster strong enough to get the drug dealers to play nice with civilians and play the part of professionals. The new guys are more than happy to play Grand Theft Auto 6 : Mexico Edition. With lower sentences and legalization coming soon thanks to AMLO, shit is going to only get crazier. I'd say things are going to get worse, but the Mexican government is already so corrupt, it's not like drug traffickers even get convicted any more with the right bribes. It's more like a tax break for them for it to be legal.

The rest of the country puts their homeless on one way buses to Los Angeles and San Francisco

How much is this due to the fires that California wants to do nothing about?

They wont strim back growth along the highways.

They wont remove dead growth from the woods.

They dont make fire breaks.

They let precious water wash down concrete rivers.

They don't push fire resistant buildings in these fire prone areas.

California is morally and monetarily bankrupt! Open your eyes and vote the Libotards out!

Daily reminder Cali has poop maps

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 46K)

>2018 poop maps
Still no toilet maps
youtube.com/watch?v=Pci_7o6cCbM

fuck this life

Attached: 1515555492Magnificient-facilities.jpg (400x300, 14K)

I guess this explains the mass exodus out of that state. Why would anyone stay there?

>Why would anyone stay there?
Weather, women, food, endless things to do

>people are homeless because of the economy
ummm try again sweetie